HOW TO CONDITION YOUR HAIR - by Editor
Know the step by step procedure of conditioning hair and its benefits. Learn to use natural conditioners and chemical conditioners for hair the right way.
Beautiful skin with dry hair can spoil the look of the prettiest face. Hair too needs love and care. Beautiful hair is one of the important symbols of beauty. Taking care of your hair is essential for having shiny and strong hair. Hair care is not a difficult task. Oiling, shampooing and conditioning are three vital essentials of hair care regime. All you need to do is follow this regime using the right hair products.
As your body needs food for getting energy similarly your hair needs conditioning. It is the vital food for your hair to look beautiful. Conditioning is the best way to cope with damaged hair. As increasing pollution makes your hair coarse and dry, conditioning protects hair from it. You may be conditioning your hair but are you doing it the right way. Read on, to find out.
Steps for conditioning hair
Here is a basic step by step procedure of conditioning hair which will make your hair beautiful. Just find out the type (dry, normal, oily) of your hair and pick the conditioner accordingly before you begin conditioning. You want silky not hair that limps.
1. Find out your hair type and accordingly select a good conditioner and shampoo
Use conditioner according to the length and thickness of your hair. Avoid using conditioner on scalp if you are not using natural conditioners.
2. Talk to the beautician or hair expert to suggest products suitable for your hair. You can select products according to your hair problems like dandruff, hair fall etc.
3. Shampoo your hair properly before conditioning
4. Rinse off the shampoo completely from your hair
5. Dry your hair using a towel
6. Apply conditioner to the lengths and ends of your hair and smoothen it out
7. Use a comb to spread conditioner evenly on your hair.
8. Wrap a warm towel around your hair or steam your hair with a steamer. Let conditioner stay on your hair for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Wash it completely form hair and towel dry your hair
How to use natural conditioners
Natural conditioners are better as they do not cause any harm to your hair. They are easily available at an affordable price and do not have any side-effects. If you want to learn to love your natural hair, you can opt for some natural conditioners mentioned below.
- Take a little coconut or almond oil on your palm. Rub it all over your hair after hair wash. Do not wash your hair after this
- Take an egg yolk and beat it well. Add few drops of olive oil and mix it properly. Apply this mixture all over your hair. Wash it off after 10 to 15 minutes
- Boil an apple and take out the pulp. Apply the apple pulp to your hair strands and rinse it after some time
- Make a paste using Amla powder, Ritha powder, Bhringaraj powder, Shikakai powder and Henna powder using lukewarm water. Apply this paste and let it stay for 20 to 25 minutes before rinsing it off. Wash you hair without using shampoo for best results
- Apply curd to your hair and wear a shower cap for sometime. Wash hair after 30 minutes
- Make a paste using banana pulp and curd. Apply this paste and wash it off after 15 to 20 minutes. Use this paste if you want deep conditioning
- Take a palm full of Aloe Vera gel rub it on your hair. Wash your hair after some time
Benefits of conditioning hair
If you condition your hair using suitable methods and ingredients your hair will love you for it.
There are different conditioners available in the market to suit the specific needs of your hair. There is also a need to switch conditioners. Check if you require any variation in your conditioner brand or type every six moths. Take an expert's guidance to use any chemical based products. Continuous use of chemical based conditioners can be harsh for your hair. It may even result in hair loss.
- Helps get rid of fizzy hair
- Makes hair soft and shiny
- Provides adequate moisture to hair
- Helps repair damaged hair
- Helps to give good volume to the hair
- Helps to protect hair from pollution
- Keeps hair nourished for a longer time
- Replaces lost natural oils as a result of excessive use of shampoos
Ensure you use the best available conditioner for your hair. Going natural can be the safest and best. Following the three vital essentials will keep your hair healthy and beautiful for a long, long time. So, while you oil and shampoo, do not forget to condition your hair!
How do you condition your hair? Do you use natural conditioners for your hair? Have you faced any problems while conditioning your hair? To share your experiences, views, and tips, click here.
DISCUSSION FORUMS ON
Use coconut oil. ... - Manu Arora read >>
We do buy hair for wigs please pm me for further discussion.
Regards ... - Mr sk read >>
RE:RE:Headshaving at beauty saloon
Hv u shaved ur head?
Ru still looking to shave head. Pls let me know to discuss
... - Mr sk read >>
Chennai ... - Psk read >>
Mostly 200 or 400in chennai but i think there is no home service, but in hyderabad there is home service for women headshave. ... - ram read >>
RE:DR. BATRA'S CLINIC ??
Yes, Dr. Batra's Clinic is a leading clinic and well known for the best treatment. ... - Manu Arora read >>
Lady stylists shaving men's hair
Are there any salons in bangalore where lady stylists shave men's hair? ... - Rateesh read >>
you are from which location tell me then will tell fare ... - ram read >>
How much fare for headshave in barbershop? ... - Priya Sk read >>
Where can I sell my hair for wig in India? ... - Priya Sk read >>