A diet of raw food makes one energetic and fit and it will also boost the immune system thereby preventing the diseases. A raw diet has many benefits. Incorporating raw foods in the diet is like giving birth to a newer ‘You’, being more refreshed, glowing and energetic. No wonder it can be said that raw food diet is the wonder way of weight loss, read on.
It is interesting to note that raw fruits and vegetables align so well with the human system. They have the potential to act as cleansers, energisers, builders and regenerators. The vitality of the body can be considerably increased with the essential enzymes, vitamins and minerals that are obtained from raw food diet.
Nature has hinted towards the consumption of raw food to prevent weight gain. This can be readily understood with the following example. Hogs and cattle are fed cooked potatoes and grain respectively if they are required to fatten up for slaughter. Cooked food lacks enzymes that result in fattening. Then, Eskimos are also never found to be overweight; they eat raw blubber and raw meat. You also fail to find an overweight animal in the forest! All these act as pointers towards the fact that raw food helps you to control weight and aid in weight loss.
How Does Raw Food Help in Weight Loss?
The following qualities in raw fruits and vegetables help in inducing weight loss:
- They have low fat and calorie content
- The fiber, vitamin and mineral content is high
- Being high in the essential contents of vitamins, minerals and enzymes, the natural requirements of the body is met with a lesser quantity of food.
- They aid the fast elimination of wastes and bring in a reduction in the craving for sweets and desserts
- They help the body to maintain a steady energy level. This means that you do not easily become hungry or tired
- They help in the washing off of excess body acids
If you have chosen raw food for your weight loss diet plan, you need to consider the four essential aspects to get on to the road to success. Eating raw food is just a way of preparing the food that retains all the essential qualities and remains by-an-large the same. What you eat should be:
- Alkaline and
Your raw diet can comprise of –
- Raw seeds and nuts
- Raw and dried fruits and vegetables
- Raw cakes, smoothies, ice-creams, juices, and even cookies
- Raw soups like – cucumber and gazpachio
- Raw cheese like – raw goat or sheep cheese
- Raw fish like – cervice, sashimi, cold, smoked or cured fish
- Raw meat like – steak tartar, cold, smoked or cured meat or fillet American
As you have alkaline raw food, you reduce the acid content in your body. Acid in your system makes you fat and as you take in alkaline food, you naturally lose weight. The green vegetables and herbs are all alkalising and help your body to maintain an alkaline pH balance. Certain fruits, nuts and seeds might be slightly acid forming but they get rather neutralised when combined with other raw foods.
Organic raw food hastens weight loss as they include more alkalising minerals compared to conventionally farm grown fruits and vegetables.
When your raw food weight loss diet is delicious, you enjoy it and this helps you to lose weight readily. When you have your veggies fresh and organically grown, they are naturally tasty and you get to offer your body the best natural ingredients to lose the additional kilos and stay fit and healthy.