Is your child tired of eating same breakfast every day? Are you unable to manage time for serving interesting recipes in breakfast for kids? Find quick and nutritious breakfast recipes for kids right here.
Importance of breakfast has been stressed upon on several instances. According to experts your child's performance in school and extracurricular activities depends on what you offer her in breakfast. If you are simply offering her milk for breakfast, make sure you are not repeating the mistake again, as here we have listed some quick and easy breakfast ideas for you. Take a look.
1. Cornflakes with Milk
Giving cornflakes with milk is one of the easy-to-make breakfast
options for kids. This is undoubtedly one of the healthiest options that you can try.Ingredients:
- Fruits like banana, apple, and orange
- Take a bowl of warm milk
- Add sugar and some cornflakes and stir well.
- To make it interesting you can add fruits and nuts of your child’s choice.
See your child enjoying every mouthful of this yummy breakfast!
2. Egg Toast
Is your child bored of the boiled eggs you offer her every day? Well, you can try something else like an egg toast.Ingredients:
- Oil or butter
- Beat the egg along with sliced onions and salt in a bowl
- Dip the breads in the mixture.
- Toast the dipped breads using a little oil or butter in a pan. Make sure that the layer of egg is properly cooked before serving it to your child.
These tasty egg toasts can be enjoyed with tomato sauce.
3. Banana Smoothie
You can encourage your kid to enjoy the benefits of banana
- Granola bar or cereals
- Peel the bananas
- Pour the bananas and other ingredients in a blender.
The yummy smoothie is ready to be served!
4. Blackberry-Mango Shake
If your children do not like the seeds in blackberries, you can substitute them with frozen blueberries.Ingredients:
- Frozen blackberries
- Honey 3 tablespoon
- Orange juice 1 cup
- Mango slices 1 cup
- Frozen blackberries 1 and a half cup
The method is pretty simple. All you need to do is put all the ingredients in a blender and process to make a smooth paste.
It's time for you to enjoy this delicious recipe.
5. Cheese Sandwich
Let your kids enjoy the cheesy delight in breakfast.Ingredients:
- Cucumber slices
- Tomato slices
- Take two breads
- Put the cheese slice, tomato and cucumber slices and sprinkle pepper.
- It takes just few minutes to make this tasty breakfast.
6. Fresh Idly
You can make delicious and fresh idlies at home in a microwave also.Ingredients:Method:
- Pour the required amount of idly mix in a bowl.
- Add 2 teaspoon of curd and mix with water
- Pour the mixture in idly moulds.
- Put them in the microwave
- Microwave at high for 2 minutes
Delicious idlies are ready for your kid.
As you know breakfast is the most important food of a day, you must insist your kid to take it every morning. It is a way she shall refuel her system. As a parent you need to look for innovative ways to make it appealing to your grumpy, frazzled and sleepy kid.
Rather than simply emphasising on her breakfast, you should concentrate more on what she likes to eat in the morning. Breakfast that is rich in protein, fibre and whole grains will help to boost her memory, concentration and attention span
According to experts that kids who eat healthy breakfast regularly get the daily dose of vital nutrients
like calcium, folic acid and calcium. Healthy breakfast also helps maintaining a healthy weight, lowers cholesterol and makes children more immune to diseases.
Hope the easy and quick recipes shared above were helpful. Do not forget to share with us breakfast recipes that you have in your mind. Tell us how you make it exciting every day.Which are the best easy-to-make and healthy breakfast recipes for kids? How to encourage kids to finish their breakfast without making any fuss? What mistakes do mothers make while making breakfast for kids? Discuss here.