When a woman is pregnant she has lot of queries and she is not always sure whether the symptoms are natural or need medical attention. Many women take her pregnancy to full term if the problem gets attended immediately. Read the article and know about the early signs of miscarriage so that you can get medical attention immediately.
A miscarriage is loss of pregnancy and is usually at an early stage of pregnancy as well. It is seen and happens usually within the first 20 weeks of pregnancy and is so fast and spontaneous that the mother is not able to act against it. If you are pregnant you should be aware of the early signs of miscarriage so that you can judge if there is any problem when you are in your family way.
Symptoms of Miscarriage
- Cramps – There can be signs of strong cramping in your lower abdomen or the pelvic region and this is an early sign of miscarriage. However, normal and slow cramping is normal, you should be careful if the cramping is accompanied with heavy breathing. If this is the condition, immediately go and see your doctor.
- Bleeding – Though many women see intermitted spotting during pregnancy also, heavy bleeding indicates signs of miscarriage. If this is the condition, you should give medical attention to that problem as early as you can.
- Pain – Sharp pain in the abdomen is a sign of miscarriage when you are going through early days of pregnancy. The pain might spread in a dull mode and can be felt in the lower back or pelvic region. You should immediately contact your doctor and let her know the symptoms and if needed she might call you for an examination.
- Blood clots – When blood clots pass through vagina during early days of pregnancy it is a sure sign of miscarriage and if you make this out and get proper medical attention, you might be able to save your fetus as well.
- Movement of fetus – The movement of the fetus usually occurs by the fourth month of pregnancy and the mother starts feeling it. If that movement has stopped, and there is no further development, it can be a sign of miscarriage. Contact your gynecologist immediately.
Timely prediction and noticing of the symptoms of miscarriage can save the fetus and even help it develop into a healthy child
later. About half of the women who experience early signs of miscarriage and get medical attention are able to carry the baby to the full term. Also the second fact is that women who go through one or two miscarriages can carry babies
to their full term without any problem in future also.
It is a procedure that can either happen due to carelessness of the mother, which can be done unknowingly also. However if there is spontaneous miscarriage, one should go through consultation and physical examination by a good gynecologist. Your doctor can also answer questions regarding the problem that you are facing or are diagnosed with.
Miscarriages happen due to hormonal changes, infection or due to any health problem with the mother. It can also be due to habits and lifestyle of mother like smoking, malnutrition, drug use, mother’s age and many more. You need to contact your healthcare professional immediately after you see the signs of miscarriage in its initial stage.
There can be pains that appear and disappear along with vaginal bleeding. In this case you should instantly get medical attention, as these can be life threatening also. To summarize, you have to take extra care of yourself when you are pregnant. Meet the doctor immediately you are confirmed with pregnancy and then follow her advices. Do not overlook any problem. Just call the doctor and get satisfied that everything is fine.