The birth of a child signifies a new beginning in the family. In India, astrology plays an important part in the life of the individual. Planetary influences decide the fate of the child. These influences may have positive or negative effect. Let us know more about the child born under the planetary influence of Jupiter or the Jupiter child.
A child born under the planetary influence of Jupiter is believed to be goodness personified. However there are some innate jars in his character that sort of balances it out. The constitution of the child is marked by treasure and Jupiter is considered to live in an abode of jewels and precious metals. Since the principle element of the planet is ether or space, the child is likely to grow into an individual with a benevolent and compassionate heart. This fact also marks another distinct attribute in his character. The child is also predicted to be a truth seeker, or one who is persistently troubled with philosophical quests and knowledge.
Baby Names for Jupiter Planet
Jupiter is a very common name given to boys. The name actually is a reference to the lightening bolts that the planet or god Jupiter sends across to the mortals humans of the earth in the form of coded messages. Jupiter is regarded as the supreme deity in Roman mythology. The other name is Jivan which is a Latin name for Jupiter, which is translated as the supreme god.
Baby Names for Jupiter Planet
Since Jupiter is essentially a male planet, there are not many celebrated names for the girl child born under this planet. Jovana is a very popular name which is basically the female counterpart of Jupiter.
The Striking Qualities of Jupiter Planet
Jupiter signifies Brahmana. Yellow, the color of peace, vastness and nobility is its representing color. This means that the child is likely to have a yellowish complexion. The color of the eyes and hair is likely to be brown or have a brownish tinge. Therefore, it is also quite natural that topaz is the recommended birthstone for the child born under the Jupiter sign. This yellow color is very significant in the Jupiter. One hand it denotes wealth, stability, knowledge and compassion, on the other hand, it also denotes phlegm.
The child is likely to be a possessor of all the desirable virtues that parents can dream of in their child. Like the names suggest, the child is likely to display a competent aptitude for every science. This means that the child will have a thriving career in whatever field he pursues. It is therefore important that the parents seek out career options that are preferred by their child and allow him to attain success through encouragement and support.
Other Astrological Facts about Jupiter Planet
- Goodness and purity are other notable characteristics that mark the names of the child born under the Jupiter.
- His intelligence is pronounced and he is likely to cultivate his varied relationships with love, compassion, empathy and friendliness.
- This entails that he can grow up be an excellent companion as the sociable qualities in the child will get naturally enhanced as he attains adulthood. This would thereby bring him a lot of well wishers and adulations for his achievements.
- The child is also likely to exhibit signs of royalty that is explicit from the meaning of the names themselves. Therefore they can be found to be indifferent and sulking when he is despised. He is disturbed when his graces are dented.
- Generally marked by genius, intelligence and wealth, these children have certain malefic aspects in their character too. When this malefic attribute takes over, the Jupiter can end up causing sorrow as a result of the evil effects of the maledictions that have their origin in their preceptors. They can be any venerable character like god, parent and even a disease of the spleen.