You are here: Home > Message Boards > Love >  Sex >Whats wrong with me?

Love  Discussion Forum

Sex:Whats wrong with me?
2020-03-24
Name: Rohit Tomar Hey Readers,
I am having weird fantasies. Is this the right place to discuss about them?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Love
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Whats wrong with me?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Whats wrong with me?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Love
& Answers to Topic :
Whats wrong with me?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
My Fantasy
Hey guys, I do not know I common it is for a son to be in lust for his own mother. But I cannot resist my mother. She is 41 Now beautiful & Homely Lady. I know she loves me a lot and is also very innocent. She wears sarees and chudidar at home. But most of the times chudidar without the chunni, and that gets me high. I am taller than her so it isn't a suprise for me to loo... - Rohit [View Message]
Whats wrong with me?
Hey Readers,
I am having weird fantasies. Is this the right place to discuss about them?... - Rohit Tomar [View Message]
My mom and her cleavage!
Dear Readers,
Before you judge me. I am already very guilty I really don't know what to do. My mom is 41 year old, a very homely pious woman. She is priety and fair. At home she wears only sarees and chudidar her clevage is visible most of the times as I am much taller then her especially in chudidar(I have no idea why they are so low neck). Sometime the clevage is v... - Rohit [View Message]
My mom
Dear Readers!
I am attracted to my mom. May be because I have an easy access to her cleavage which gives me visual treat almost all the time.... - Rohit Tomar [View Message]
My fantasies
Hey guys is this the right places to discuss my fantasies... - Rohit Tomar [View Message]
RE:awkward situation with mom
Yes... - Sandeep [View Message]
RE:fck at 19
Hi Isha. Saying directly breakup with your bf is easy but truth it's not very easy. Similar happened with mom and my bf also but I also haven't breakup yet. Many times he made me feel special. I like his company. He also acts childish but when condition are opposite he acts like a man. About breakup? Yes I'm thinking on it.... - aditi [View Message]