Delayed menstruation is a problem faced by a lot of women. These irregular periods may create hormonal imbalance in the body of women. It may even become the root cause for dangerous disease. In the biological terms, delayed menstruation is termed as Amenorrhea.
Delayed menstruation has been a chronic problem for many females. One often gets a twinge in the breast and experience the heaviness in the lower abdomen due to the delay. They might also feel lethargic and suffer with nausea. However, there are various reasons for the delayed menstruation. It differs from individual to individual. Initially there were not many medications available like today. But still people rely and like to use home remedies to cope with this problem.
Home remedies in combination with the medicines have a greater impact on solving the problem of delayed menstruation. However, if you prefer to take medicines in addition to home remedies, you should consult your doctor. Using home remedies may even help the person to restore the regularity in menstruation cycle. People who are really annoyed with the problem of delayed and irregular periods, here are some natural tips which you can keep in mind.
Home Remedies or Alternative cure
- Collect roots of banyan tree, extract and boil them with the help of decoction. Mix it with cow's milk and have this before bedtime for stimulating menstrual cycles in your body.
- Grapes are also very effective. Drinking of grape juice on daily basis helps you in regularizing of the menstruation cycle. Eating grapes in the raw form will also help. However, overeating grapes may have other side-effects like lose motions too.
- Parsley is another effective herb. It is one of the most efficient home remedies which can prevent menstruation disorders. Parsley juice can be consumed everyday in form of a medicine to get regular periods.
- Take some radish seeds and grind them with water. Make a paste and mix it with buttermilk. After mixing the paste with buttermilk, drink it on a regular basis. You can have it once in a day to get positive results.
- One can also take a decoction of bitter gourd (karela) roots and have it one or two times in a day. This might help in commencing the periods.
- In order to avoid the menstrual irregularities, saunf (fennel) seeds are also proved to be very helpful.
- A decoction which is being prepared from coriander (cilantro) leaves or seeds is also very helpful in getting your periods. But make sure that you have it thrice in a day.
- Take some fig (anjeer) roots and boil them. Now filter the decoction and have it for a few weeks to normalize the cycle.
- The most common way to regularize your irregular cycle of menstruation can be done by having Papaya. You can either have it in the raw form or in unripe form.
- In order to stimulate your menstruation cycle you can also have carrots.
- Aloe Vera pulp or juice can also help in getting regular cycles of periods. Having it on regular basis will get you positive results.
- Drinking sugarcane juice before a week or before two weeks of your menstruation cycle will also help you in getting your periods early. This is very common and most frequently used method by everyone.
You may also be interested in:
- The Indiaparenting Team