You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Behavioural Problems >My view on my Son's interest on my Navel

Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Behavioural Problems:My view on my Son's interest on my Navel
2018-03-16
Name: Udari Warnakulasooriya To tell the story let me tell aboit my family. Im from Sri lanka and i’m a professional dancer and choreographer. I married when I was 21 and gave birth to my little baby sachi when I was 23 and now he is 12 yrs old which makes me 35 yrs old. I carry out yoga and fitness exercises to maintain my figure as it affects my career. So personally at a certain point of my life I considered exposing my navel as irrational behaviour. Even when i’m wearing my dancing costumes I always wore them above my navel. Many colleagues of mine tried to convince me to wear it below my navel but I said “I feel uncomfortable and its not that nice show an ugly hole”. Yes! thats what I thought about my navel, at that point of my poor life I didn’t know that men are attracted to it.Maybe I thought like that because my husband was not interested of my navel. Actually we are at the verge of breaking but I keep ahold our relationship because my child. So as I told you I never considered exposing belly in any attire,actually I hated it. So lets jump onto the story about how all started

One morning I woke up late,my husband had gone to work and my son is at home. So I woke up, cleaned my self and started making some breakfast. I went to my sons room to check whether he had any breakfast. When I went he was still asleep and his room was a total mess. I started to arrange few things In order.Under the piles of books I found a book that almost made me fell down. There was a hand made book called “the best navels of the world” I was dumstruck for few minutes. I slowly took the book and went to my room to chech it out. The book is filled with cut out pics of actresses,models and dancers who exposes navel. He had cutted newspapers and pasted them in the book. Their were pics of my fellow dancers also. I started to question “why does my son collecting pictures of navels,is he retarded or what”. So I hid the book and started having my breakfast thinking about what just happened. After about 30 mins he woke up and went to the washroom and then started studying. I never wanted to scold my son cause I thought his condition is a psychological condition. So I went to his room with the book and he was searching for something really hard.”what are u searching?”. “Ahh! nothing mom,its just a book of mine”. “Is this what u are searching for?”. As I showed the book his expression changed dramatically. He said “Oh! mom I can explain”. Then I consolled him and made him sit down for a talk. What he said to me sounded totally weird but all of that was true. He said how boya of their age love to play with womens navel and how his friends also keep this kind of books. He told me that he read in internet that mena attraction toward womens navel is quite normal. I had to believe him cause he showed me the internet article. So at last he convinced me that its normal. After having this conversation he asked me something that I felt so awkward. He said that most of his friends moms let them touch and kiss navel. I asked him “what is so fascinating about the navel for you guys” he told me that “all your fellow dancers shows it beacuse it is fascinating for men”. “Well! I guess that makes sense” i said. And then he begged me to let him kiss and play with my navel. After so much pleadings I finally agreed to it. So he made me sleep and started poking,kissing,licking and fingering my whole belly. Actually at that moment I understood that its quite enjoyable for me too. He did that for about 30 mins and I as laughing and moaning the whole time.

After this fateful day we always did this in free times and even when cooking he will lift my blouse and start to kiss my navel kneeling down,I enjoyed that a lot. He told me about actresses with most beautiful navels and he told me that his favorite navel was madhiri dixit’s navel but now he said its my navel. Now at this point of my life I tottaly became open to the topic of navel and I found that its quite attractive.

So after sometime there was a parents meeting at my sons school and we werebrequired to where sarees. As always I was wearing mg saree way above my navel when my baby came to my room and saw me. “Oh! Mom what are u doing, wearit below your navel it will make you look beautiful”. He came and made me wear my saree really low waist exposing my whole stomach. He said that his friends will get jealous. We went to this meeting and eyes were on me totally. After we came home my son started kiss my navel soo much that my belly was really wet

So at last he convinced me to wear my dancing attire below my navel and yes it was attractive. I got invitations for some photoshoots of sarees which u have to expose a lot of navel. After about a month of this changes my pictures with my navel is shared in navel pages stating the “hottest navel of sri lanka”. I was quite happy at that.

We would read stories about navel plays and we would do it ourselves. So what i want to state is that this experiences I am having is quite enjoyable and my son or me never take those to a sexual level. So what i want to say is if your son have this kind of fascinations dont scold him. Please cooperate with him and let him use your navel if he wants beacuse then he wont try to use another women and get labelled as a pervert. And dont let him get sexual, always make it feel like a funny and a enjoyable thing. This tightened the bond between me and my son because he understood that he assure my assistance in any of his problems. He became open with his problems and never hid anything. So please “mothers” dont scold your sons for such things but please cooperate with them,give them your love and affection they’ll never get sexual.

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2019-07-22
Anonymous Name: Kamal
Subject:  RE:My view on my Son's interest on my Navel
What u had done is right keep going and update more stories
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2019-09-24
Name: Asif khan
Subject:  RE:RE:My view on my Son's interest on my Navel
I also have many stories
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
My view on my Son's interest on my Navel

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:My view on my Son's interest on my Navel
I also have many stories... - Asif khan [View Message]
RE:My view on my Son's interest on my Navel
What u had done is right keep going and update more stories... - Kamal [View Message]
raising children
A Childhood Wish.....

I choose not to disclose my identity as it does not matter and also what I am trying to convey is something faced by a lot of children from different walks of life and different generations too. As a parent , You are always thinking of a good and affordable lifestyle for your kids and you are caught up in the dilemma of what is best from ... - Nirmala PK [View Message]
To tell the story let me tell aboit my family. Im from Sri lanka and i’m a professional dancer and choreographer. I married when I was 21 and gave birth to my little baby sachi when I was 23 and now he is 12 yrs old which makes me 35 yrs old. I carry out yoga and fitness exercises to maintain my figure as it affects my career. So personally at a certain point of my life ... - Udari Warnakulasooriya [View Message]
RE:Best school in Faridabad
I'm also interested in this, thanks for the information!
... - BonnieSnyder [View Message]
RE:strange behaviour
hello nazima,
i had posted long time back, i read your post now, and i think that your daughter is 9 years old only, dont you think its so early stage to handle mobile by 9 years old daughter, and you given own mobile, you should check the mobile which she used, like you should check call list and sms also, this is the age in that age kids influence to do crime.... - sameera [View Message]
RE:Best school in Faridabad
"Education at its best at Presidium
We want the best of education for our children. The education sector is growing every year with the choicest of schools in large cities; it has been a boon for all. a good school offers the best amenities. Presidium school has been a source of excellent academic, sports and cultural activity exposure for children. Their exchange pr... - Priyansh Aggarwal [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright © 1999 - 2020 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.