The astrology planet Mercury is also known as Budh Graha as per Hindu astrology. Read on to find about the personality of child born under Mercury planet or Budh Graha. You will also find some baby names for babies born under Mercury planet and some facts about Mercury planet or Budh Graha.
The astrological planet Mercury is represented by a lovely green color. A child born under this planet is likely to imbibe the characteristics that are typical of this planet. This means that she or he is a wonderful communicator and is articulate in expression and speech. This characteristic actually follows from the fact that Mercury being closest to the sun has the shortest orbit compared to the rest of the planets. Thereby it completes its revolution fastest. The green color mentioned above basically comes from the color of 'Durva' or bent grass.
Mercury Baby Name for Boys
Mercury denotes autumn in the seasonal calendar. As such parents like to name their boy Hemanta, which means autumn. Ved is another name that comes as a reference to the Atharva Veda of the Hindu scriptures. A boy born under the influence of this planet is likely to develop a profound knowledge of the Vedanta philosophy if he pursues it with interest as he grows up. This is because he is likely to have a natural inclination for the subject.
Some parents can choose to name their son Hermes, who was known by the name of Mercury, according to Roman Mythology. Cinnabar is another uncommon name, which actually means the ore that produce Mercury. A child can also named Mercury after a renowned priest of the 6th century. He had later changed his name to John after being elected as a Pope.
Unfortunately there are not many suggestions for Mercury baby name for girls.
The Personality of Mercury Planet or Budh Graha
The child named after Mercury is expected to possess characteristics akin to that of Durva or bent grass. It is also known as panic grass. Physically he appears to be spare and thin just like the tender grass. He is also likely to exhibit a lot of Rajasic qualities in his character. This means that he will be passion-filled in his approach towards life.
The ruling element of a child born under this astrological sign is earth. Thereby you can expect him to display a sort of mixed flavor in his personality. He is likely to love living life with a lot of fun and enjoy frolicking around. This follows from the character of the planet. Since Mercury does not take much time in revolving round the sun, these children have their behavior similar to the meaning of their names too. They do not like wasting time beating around the bush, they are straight forward and are unapologetic about the manner they express their opinions bluntly.
Other Mercury Planet or Budh Graha Facts
In this way the above facts will help you to deal with and understand people who are born under Mercury planet of Budh Graha.
- The speed at which they move on with their life makes them prone to disasters and it is quite interesting to note that they too revel in the damage brought out by them.
- Since green is their basic color, the child is often prescribed to wear emerald as his or her birthstone.
- It helps him to gain control over his rash movements or decision making and at the same time aids him to realize and take good advantage of his innate potential for learning.
- His wealth of ready energy can turn him into a sage too.
- Parents are advised to take good care of the health of the child born under this planetary influence. This is because she or he is susceptible to suffer from diseases like colic, diarrhea, indigestion and even leprosy.
- This can be explained by the fact that the child has a lot of bile, phlegm and wind in his composition.