---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >IGCSE schools
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:IGCSE schools
2008-07-08
Name: Khyati
Can anybody suggest if the IGCSE schools are good enough for our children to study in India as well? I understand they are good if children wana study abroad.

2008-07-25
Name: Taruna
Subject:  cbse
as of now IGCSE schools are not all recognised by Indian Government so it is always better to put your child in a board which is recognised all over world and that is CBSE in our case.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-07-12
Name: khyati
Subject:  good schools
Which schools are best in Malad, Kandivali & Borivali west areas.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-07-08
Name: Anu
Subject:  Hi
As per my understanding,they might just have an edge over other boards since they are affliated to the universities and boards abroad(incase u want to study abroad but again its not necessary).But ICSE and CBSE affliated schools are also equally good(ofcourse you have to filter the schools)....putting your child in IGCSE board obviously would end up u paying ten times more than the other boards which may not be actually required...

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
IGCSE schools

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Good CBSE schools in R T Nagar, Mysore
Hello Nitya,
Can you share which would be the good CBSE schools for the children in mysore because you have tried through various schools so that there would be chance of knowing about all the schools and i wish you would comment on it.... - ALok [View Message]
RE:pragyan school, greater noida
Hello Kamlesh,
So you want to know about the school you had posted and i can suggest you with the idea that it would be better you need to confirm with the parents they will give you correct opinion about the school.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Day Boarding Schools in South Delhi
Hello Lata,
How could you think like that to put your kid in the boarding school from pre schools and it is not so better to stay away from the parents from pre school you can put in boarding when they are in seventh that will help them.... - mrunali [View Message]
RE:Dealing with Fights in Children
Hello Editor,
You want to know about the fight of the children so there will be many reasons that children will fight and you need to solve the issues with some solutions and it will put to an end so that there will not be any problem for parents.... - kaira [View Message]
RE:citypride school
Hello Falguni,
So you want to know about the school which you have mentioned it would be better you try to find about the school because after joining the kid it will not be so hard to you also if they make any changes.... - Pari [View Message]
RE:Education for poor childs
Hello Amit,
There were many schools providing free education to the poor children so that they are laying foundation for there future and it will be helpful for many people also.I wish it continues a lot and provide for all poor people.... - kaira [View Message]
RE:cbse or icse from nursery onwards?
Hello Bhanu,
I too do not know whether their is any chance of choosing such syllabus from nursery that is either ICSE or CBSE any how from nursery they need to learn all basics only so that it will be common for all.... - Myntra [View Message]

Fixing a broken heart Video