---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >IGCSE schools

Ask a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum
2008-07-08
Problems in School:IGCSE schools
Name: Khyati
Can anybody suggest if the IGCSE schools are good enough for our children to study in India as well? I understand they are good if children wana study abroad.
2008-07-25 
Name: Taruna
Subject:  cbse
as of now IGCSE schools are not all recognised by Indian Government so it is always better to put your child in a board which is recognised all over world and that is CBSE in our case.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2008-07-12 
Name: khyati
Subject:  good schools
Which schools are best in Malad, Kandivali & Borivali west areas.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2008-07-08 
Name: Anu
Subject:  Hi
As per my understanding,they might just have an edge over other boards since they are affliated to the universities and boards abroad(incase u want to study abroad but again its not necessary).But ICSE and CBSE affliated schools are also equally good(ofcourse you have to filter the schools)....putting your child in IGCSE board obviously would end up u paying ten times more than the other boards which may not be actually required...

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
IGCSE schools

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Presidium
Presidium is a wonderful school. All students enjoy learning here. Be it dancing, playing and other fun-filled activities, the school have best facilities for the students.... - Deepti Garg [View Message]
board review
Which board is better CBSE or ICSE.... - Shilpi Mathur [View Message]
School review
Please give your reviews about Suncity School Gurgaon... - Shilpi Mathur [View Message]
which board to prefer?... cbse or icse
Hello, i m looking for best school in seawoods or nerul navi mumbai.. Can anybody please tell me which is the best school here?... which board is better cbse or icse?.... How about podar international school,NERUL.....here they have both cbse..icse board... which one should be preffeed??....

... - Rani [View Message]
which board better..cbse..icse
Hello, i m looking for best school in seawoods or nerul navi mumbai.. Can anybody please tell me which is the best school here?... which board is better cbse or icse?.... How about podar international school,NERUL.....here they have both cbse..icse board... which one should be preffeed??....
... - Rani [View Message]
hii
I think you should definitely go to cbse school.... - vikas [View Message]
hii
In my point of view Montessori school is better than playschool.... - vikas [View Message]

Baby Eating Apple Video