Some beautiful thoughts are expressed through these lines. They are the pearls of wisdom. Read them and learn the great lessons of life in a cool way.
Some quotes and thoughts help us to sail smoothly through the testing times in our life. Therefore, these words of wisdom should be noted and applied in the practical life to win over difficult situations. They are not only great lessons for children but also for adults. These words are the great tools to deal with tough situations in life as well as to make wise decisions.
1. If you are too busy for friends, you are too busy.
Although, we are busy, we must spend some time with our friends. Friends are a very important part of an individualâ€™s life. Therefore, if there is no time for friends then a person is considered to have no time for good things in life.
2. If you stop and think for a minute beforehand, you will save hours of worry later.
Hasty decisions can give rise to many problems. Therefore, it is necessary to think about the impact that any step that we take can have on our overall life. So, it is important to take time to think before taking any decision.
3. Losing your temper has never improved any situation. In fact, no matter how bad the situation, it can always get worse when you lose your temper.
Losing a temper can make any situation worse. Therefore, it is necessary to control anger at all costs and solve the problem calmly with patience.
4. If you want to see someone get amnesia, lend him money.
Money can change a personâ€™s world upside down. It can also make person go crazy. Therefore, one should not always run after money as it can never give you peace and happiness.
5. Put on a new bathing suit and get it wet before wearing it in public.
We must not boast about things before we know the reality and truth behind it.
6. A mother is only as happy as her child.
A motherâ€™s world always revolves around her children. Her happiness lies in her childrenâ€™s happiness. So, if you want to make a mother happy, make her children happy.
7. The more mistakes you make, the cleverer you get. So donâ€™t be afraid of making mistakes.
Our mistakes teach us a lot of things. Therefore, one should not be afraid of making mistakes as we learn many life lessons through them.
8. A kindness done is never lost. It may take some time, but like a suitcase on a conveyor belt, it will come back. What goes around, comes around. Believe it, it's true.
Deeds of kindness pay us off in the long-run. So, as many deeds of kindness are sowed are always reaped by one in his or her upcoming life. Even if it is too late, it is surely going to pay off.
9. The cause of failures are when people sacrifice things they want the most for what they want at the moment.
Fulfilling trivial wants can lead us to scarify our momentous needs. Therefore, it is necessary to think twice before running behind the trivial needs.
10. You can gain 2 kilos by eating half a kilo of fudge.
If we do even little unethical things, they can have a deeper and far reaching impact on our entire life.
11. Opportunities are never lost. If you miss it, someone else will take it.
Good opportunities never come again and again. So, we must never let an opportunity go without giving it a try.
12. It's hard to lie when you're looking into your mother's eyes.
A mother knows her child from within. So, the lies that children tell their mother can be caught easily.
13. Taking a break in the middle of a job is relaxing, but not even half as relaxing as taking a break when the job is complete.
When one is doing a particular job, he or she must do it with complete dedication until he or she finishes it completely. Leaving a particular job in between and completing it later on can affect its quality. Completing a particular task in one go with full dedication can give greater satisfaction and better results.
14. Keep your words soft and tender. You never know when you may have to eat them.
Harsh words can hurt others and affect their mental well being. Harsh words can also be proved to be wrong. So, one must express their opinion calmly and with patience.
15. If you're still talking about what you did yesterday, you know you haven't done much today.
Good things done in past are good but the good things that we do today are also important. Past is past and it is already over. We cannot forget about present and future while thinking about what we have done in past.
Following words of wisdom can help an individual become a good and successful human being. Therefore, such words of wisdom are worth noting and applying in the practical life.