What you need:
1 Red Craft Paper
Glue or fevicol
1. Take a large sized egg. From the bottom of the egg, make a small hole and empty the white and yellow yoke in a vessel.
2. Take one red colour craft paper and cut it into a square measuring 5 by 4 inches. Make a cone out of it. This will act as Santa's pointed cap.
3. Stick this cap over the small hole of the egg. Make sure that the pointed edge is on the top and the lower hollow part is glued to be stuck on the egg.
4. Make a small ball of the cotton and stick it over the pointed edge of the cap.
5. Take white cotton, elongate it and stick it on the other end of the egg, which will act as his beard.
6. With a black sketch pen, make his eyes and nose. Make his lips with red or pink sketch pen.
7. Your cute Santa's Face is now ready.
8. You can use it as a showpiece in your room.
To discover five new ways of celebrating Christmas - Click here
Read about exciting ways of celebrating Christmas in different countries - Click here