---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >unable to converse in english
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:unable to converse in english
2013-04-30
Name: cheeku
My daughter is 5yrs 7 mths old & will be going to Grade 1 from june2013. she is unable to converse the things in english very properly...we are trying to talk to her in english at home but that is also not working very well what can I do for her?

2016-05-01
Name: Misba
Subject:  RE:unable to converse in english
Hello Cheeku,
Any language can learn while speaking it in regularly only then there is chance of learning that i wish you people speak in english and your kid will learn how to speak and will be perfect also in that language.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-05-15
Name: Rishab
Subject:  Communication
Hi,

Kids take time to learn things. Remember English is not our native language. Mother tongue comes easily. But be patient with your kid and keep conversing with her in English. She will pick it up and I am 100% sure...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-01-27
Name: pranita
Subject:  don't worry
true. being in marathi school i still can't converse in eng properly she is a kid though. don't worry she will do it. it is not a big issue as u have to handle it right now if she can't speak in eng properly in her 10th grade then it is a big isssue not now.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-02-18
Name: Rishab
Subject:  Time
give her time. Tell her stories in english to get her attention and like the subject. Enroll her in a school which has phonics (Orchids school is one) and plenty other activities to make her like studying. Also make her watch animation movies for kids where she needs to understand Eng.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
unable to converse in english

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:citypride school
Hi Falguni,
So did you find the good schools which would you think better can you state and it will be useful for all the people also if you share the details of the school also and it will be useful for all the parents also.... - Medha [View Message]
RE:CBSC or ICSC
Hi Person,
I think you had found the difference between the syllabus and can you state that and which would be better according to you also can you say that and it would be really helpful for all the people also.... - Preethi [View Message]
RE:PSBB Millennium Chennai Porur Issues
Hi Hari,
So can you share the details about the details of the doctor and the clinic also because in these days no doctor can be trusted also because they are making bucks from the need of the people so you need to be alert also.... - Smitha [View Message]
RE:Searching CBSE Schools in Pimpri/chinchwad
Hi Nikita,
So can you say what would be the good syllabus what would you suggest to others when they ask you can you say what you have done for you kid and did you find the difference between both also.... - Lisa [View Message]
RE:ICSE vs CBSC
Hi Anjali,
So can you say what would be the better syllabus according to you because you have posted this message past years back and what would you suggest for others also and it will be useful for all the people also.... - Ananya [View Message]
RE:THE BEST & WORST SCHOOLS IN KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI
Hi All,
So can you say what would be the best school according to you because you had posted this one long years back and we too will come to know about that also and it may be useful for all the people also.... - Newe [View Message]
RE:Good CBSE/ICSE Schools in Navi Mumbai
hi JJ,
So can you say what would be the good syllabus according to you because you have to speak on this because you had posted this one long years back and we too will come to know what opinion you had.... - Medha [View Message]

Amazing Coconut Cracking Skill Video..