• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Schoolgoers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >unable to converse in english
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Problems in School: unable to converse in english
Name: cheeku
Date: 2013-04-30
My daughter is 5yrs 7 mths old & will be going to Grade 1 from june2013. she is unable to converse the things in english very properly...we are trying to talk to her in english at home but that is also not working very well what can I do for her?
Name: Rishab
Subject:  Communication
Date: 2013-05-15
Hi,

Kids take time to learn things. Remember English is not our native language. Mother tongue comes easily. But be patient with your kid and keep conversing with her in English. She will pick it up and I am 100% sure...
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Rishab
Subject:  Time
Date: 2014-02-18
give her time. Tell her stories in english to get her attention and like the subject. Enroll her in a school which has phonics (Orchids school is one) and plenty other activities to make her like studying. Also make her watch animation movies for kids where she needs to understand Eng.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
unable to converse in english

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Residential Schools in Karnataka
My son doesn’t show any interest in studies and his school has not really helped in providing the right environment for learning. I’m thinking of enrolling him in a top residential school in and around Karnataka. Any suggestions?... - Siya Goel [View Message]
Residential Schools in Karnataka
Have you checked out Sri Vidyaniketan Public School? It is one of the top CBSE residential schools in the area. My son studies there and is really happy with the school and teachers.
... - Rita Kumar [View Message]
Solution to make your child study
Try and find out as to why he isn' t interested in academics. Also, try to sensitise him about the importance of having a decent academic track record. There might be issues at school that you aren' t aware about. Talk to his school friends and teachers and try to get to the root of the problem before determining as to what to do about it.
... - varsha tyagi [View Message]
Regarding INDUS EARLY YEARS in Pune
Hey There,

I was searching for a Preschool for my child in Koregaon Park, Pune and i came across this school . Please any one let me know about this school.
Need you guys help please.... - Suraj Tripathi [View Message]
KIDS CAMPUS INTERNATIONAL PRESCHOOL, KHARGHAR
This is one of the best preschools I have come acriss in recent times. It is centrally located in Kharghar Sector 12. It is very spacious with ample sunlight and fresh air for our kids. A very big and safe playzone for kids to play eveyday....a warm and trained staff as well. Supeb curriculum.So my kid is thoroughly enjoying his preschooling there.... - BM [View Message]
Nice Experience with Presidium
Hi dear

My son goes to Presidium Indirapuram too. He is in Vth grade and we haven' t had a single problem yet. Neither academics wise nor anything else. The faculty is really good and he' s really improved in his studies from before. The students even get a chance to perform or anchor on stage at the Annual Function. I guess you should stick to this school onl... - Sonam Patak [View Message]
Take Best Solution
One of my friend' s did. It is important to have the presence of both the parents in a child' s life. You could shift base to Bangalore which might be a little hard for your kid initially. But, children make friends quickly and adapt well. If you plan on moving here, I would suggest Orchid' s International School. My kid is studying there and I am a happy parent. If your h... - Riya Sharma [View Message]

Funny moment at a car race Video