---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >unable to converse in english

Ask a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum
2013-04-30
Problems in School:unable to converse in english
Name: cheeku
My daughter is 5yrs 7 mths old & will be going to Grade 1 from june2013. she is unable to converse the things in english very properly...we are trying to talk to her in english at home but that is also not working very well what can I do for her?
2013-05-15 
Name: Rishab
Subject:  Communication
Hi,

Kids take time to learn things. Remember English is not our native language. Mother tongue comes easily. But be patient with your kid and keep conversing with her in English. She will pick it up and I am 100% sure...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
2014-02-18 
Name: Rishab
Subject:  Time
give her time. Tell her stories in english to get her attention and like the subject. Enroll her in a school which has phonics (Orchids school is one) and plenty other activities to make her like studying. Also make her watch animation movies for kids where she needs to understand Eng.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
unable to converse in english

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Presidium
Presidium is a wonderful school. All students enjoy learning here. Be it dancing, playing and other fun-filled activities, the school have best facilities for the students.... - Deepti Garg [View Message]
board review
Which board is better CBSE or ICSE.... - Shilpi Mathur [View Message]
School review
Please give your reviews about Suncity School Gurgaon... - Shilpi Mathur [View Message]
which board to prefer?... cbse or icse
Hello, i m looking for best school in seawoods or nerul navi mumbai.. Can anybody please tell me which is the best school here?... which board is better cbse or icse?.... How about podar international school,NERUL.....here they have both cbse..icse board... which one should be preffeed??....

... - Rani [View Message]
which board better..cbse..icse
Hello, i m looking for best school in seawoods or nerul navi mumbai.. Can anybody please tell me which is the best school here?... which board is better cbse or icse?.... How about podar international school,NERUL.....here they have both cbse..icse board... which one should be preffeed??....
... - Rani [View Message]
hii
I think you should definitely go to cbse school.... - vikas [View Message]
hii
In my point of view Montessori school is better than playschool.... - vikas [View Message]

How to win an argument Video