---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >unable to converse in english
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:unable to converse in english
2013-04-30
Name: cheeku
My daughter is 5yrs 7 mths old & will be going to Grade 1 from june2013. she is unable to converse the things in english very properly...we are trying to talk to her in english at home but that is also not working very well what can I do for her?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-05-01
Name: Misba
Subject:  RE:unable to converse in english
Hello Cheeku,
Any language can learn while speaking it in regularly only then there is chance of learning that i wish you people speak in english and your kid will learn how to speak and will be perfect also in that language.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2013-05-15
Name: Rishab
Subject:  Communication
Hi,

Kids take time to learn things. Remember English is not our native language. Mother tongue comes easily. But be patient with your kid and keep conversing with her in English. She will pick it up and I am 100% sure...
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-01-27
Name: pranita
Subject:  don't worry
true. being in marathi school i still can't converse in eng properly she is a kid though. don't worry she will do it. it is not a big issue as u have to handle it right now if she can't speak in eng properly in her 10th grade then it is a big isssue not now.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2014-02-18
Name: Rishab
Subject:  Time
give her time. Tell her stories in english to get her attention and like the subject. Enroll her in a school which has phonics (Orchids school is one) and plenty other activities to make her like studying. Also make her watch animation movies for kids where she needs to understand Eng.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
unable to converse in english

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Presidium Indirapuram
If you think that the school is okay and if you are not having any kind of problem with the school and also if your child is not having any difficulty coping up with everything there then you should not change his school.... - Anita [View Message]
RE:Children with Learning Difficulties
It is difficult to cope up with the fact that kids are born with disabilities and many time the reason behind those defects is old age pregnancy. People now a days wait a lot before starting their families and then have to suffer.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:school change
See if the place where you are shifting is not too far from his school then i would suggest you to not change his school as some kids find it very difficult to cope up with changes and get very sad.... - Nikhil [View Message]
RE:Admission of Twins
It is not difficult to get admission for twin, it depends on the availability of seats there and if seats are there then you won't have any problem in getting both your kids admission. Ask them about the number of seats before applying. ... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:THE BEST & WORST SCHOOLS IN KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI
There are many amazing schools in kharghar like ryan internationsla school, D.A.V iternational school and many more but then kharghar is not a small place so your choice must depend o which one is nearer to you as all of these are nice schools.... - NN [View Message]
RE:THE BEST & WORST SCHOOLS IN KHARGHAR, NAVI MUMBAI
Ryan international is a very good and amazing school. I had a teacher in my school who had taught in Ryan international and she used to tell us quite a lot of stories about that school and they were nice.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Education for poor childs
There are many government schools who educate the kids for free and in those school the kids are either educated for free or for the minimum possible fees. There is no fees for the girls thou. It is called girls freeship.... - NN [View Message]

WAP and GPRS Video..