You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >Presidium Indirapuram
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:Presidium Indirapuram
2012-04-02
Name: PG Hi
I would like to know your views regarding presidium indirapuram. Please give your suggestions/complaints/concerns regarding study, activities & fee structures in presidum indirapuram.
My kid is going there since last 2 yrs & I am kind of OK feeling about the school.
I would like to know your' s so that I can decide whether to continue or not in presidium indirapuram for next session.
Thanks
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-16
Name: Priyansh Aggarwal
Subject:  RE:Presidium Indirapuram
my kid has been attending presidium for 4 yrs now. & i have seen consistent growth in his overall personality and performance in academics.believe me there is no happiness grtr in this world then seeing your child flourish and grow.Presidium is a good school. and they know what they are doing. tecahrers are gr8 too!
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-04
Name: resham
hello PG,
one of friend had so much complaints about this indiapuram school, we cant here to any school on the basis of education system, so its count in money only, if you are rich you will get all type facitlities.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-02-04
Name: rechal
hello PG,
the presidium indiapuram is good school in all aspect, its a very nice school, a per my view, i heard lots of about this school, so you think on that, and give good knowledge to your kid.

2017-02-04
Name: rohan
hello PG,
if you want to join indiapuram school for your kid, then you should join him, then only know the teaching technique of this school , i thought the teaching technique is quite good in this school.

2017-02-04
Name: kamini
hello PG,
if you think your experience is just ok for taken admission in this school then ok, but you can check or do inquiry from his senior students, so you can check with different schools.

2017-02-04
Name: indiara
hello PG,
you should check fees structure and then you will decide the admission in this school, the fees structure is also high in this type play school, but you should check online reviews also.

2017-02-04
Name: tarun
hello PG,
if you think this play school indiapuram didnt give sufficient knowledge or its not up to your mark or your kid didnt learn anything, then you are right you should change his school.

2017-02-04
Name: kanchan
hello PG,
my son also going to play school not in presidium indiapuram school, he is going in apple play school near by my home in pune, but this play shcool is too good, he teach him new new activities in regular routine.

2017-02-04
Name: ujawal
hello PG,
if your kid is comfortable then no need to worry , try to talk to your kid and ask him or her if they are comfortable then why you worry about this, may be your kid make new friends there.

2017-02-04
Name: harish
hello PG,
my daughter also going to this play school and its good school, and also well educated and will surely provide the best knowledge and activities to student, and its a simple way of teaching.

2017-02-04
Name: neha
hello PG,
the presidum indiapuram school is good in teaching also the staff is very good in maintaining all data of school and student record, they teach all activities to kids.

2017-02-04
Name: latika
hello PG,
if you want to join kid in particular school then you should check the reviews of school and also check parents comments on that, so you should collect information.

2017-02-04
Name: ganga
hello PG,
if you think that presidium shcool is good and you want admission in this school then you have to check reviews of this school as well as you check all information regarding school.

2017-02-04
Name: kiran
hello PG,
if your kid depend and feel comfortable in this school then carry on with your and teacher liking also important factor, if teacher teach in good manner, then you should take decision.

2017-02-04
Name: mohit
hello pg,
every childrens need good school and teachers, and then only they will get good knowledge and good result, and this result may satisfied parents also, so you should check with school staff.

2017-02-04
Name: rachna
hello pG,
if you want to continue with this school then you should the the procedure you carry on with further step also, and its on you, you can check the review of school on internet, and take your decision.

2017-01-16
Name: shobha
hello PG,
if you want to join your kid this shcool so keep in mind that you should take further procedure carry onward, and make sure about teaching staff of school is good in all acitivities.

2017-01-16
Name: durga,
hello PG,
every childrens wish to have a good teacher and they wish that have teacher like them, and every kid wish they take advantages of every facility, so you should check that also.

2017-01-16
Name: chitra
hello PG,
if you are kid feel comfortable in this school then only you should take admission in this school and give him better education and better facilities, so it will be helpful for you.

2017-01-16
Name: shravan
hello PG,
if you think that presidium school is good and you should take admission for your kids in school like this, so you should check reviews of this school on google and then you confirm about this school.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Presidium Indirapuram

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :
Presidium Indirapuram

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :
Presidium Indirapuram

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Podar International School
hello sn,
if you are not able to search on google, then you can personally go to school and visit the school, atleast you will get the idea about school surrounding and teaching staff, also you can take reviews from parents.... - saurabh [View Message]
hello sn,
your kid is in 4 th standard now and the poddar international school is good, its CBSE board school, its good school, you can take admission for your kid in this school, its good decision.... - abhay [View Message]
RE:which board better..cbse..icse
hello rani,
in nerul the poddar international school is very good, which is CBSE board school, the teaching staff is very good, and the facilities provide to kids also good, you can think on that.... - ramesh [View Message]
RE:which board better..cbse..icse
hello rani,
there are many international school available in navi mumbai, you can search on google and try to find out the exact location of schools, which is up to your mark go and inquiry of school.... - ranjana [View Message]
hello sn,
if you want to know about this poddar international school in nerul, so you should search on google, and take the reviews of parents, about this school and teaching staff, this is helpful for you.... - niraj [View Message]
RE:Reviews
Hello dear that is really the best school and you should send your kid as soon as possible as that is the best and you will not find any better school than that, please according to me you should send your kid and should not think twice on the same.... - Anita [View Message]
RE:Reviews
Hello Shilpi according to you should send the kid to that school which you think is the best and not according to the reviews as you will get mixed reviews and you will not be able to decide as which is the best so according to me please select based on your thoughts.... - Anaida [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.