• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Schoolgoers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >Gurukul Universal Dahisar.. A worst Scho
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Problems in School: Gurukul Universal Dahisar.. A worst School
Name: Kalpana Kashalkar
Date: 2010-05-01
Looking for a good school in Dahisar/Borivali East.
After going to many schools, I could find the best school is Childrens Academy. Though getting admission in this school is very tough..but it is worth to put our kids in this school.
Other International schools are like mushrooms but none of the schools are good. I had been to Gurukul Universal School and wanted to meet principal. But surprised to see that this school doesnt have principal to run the school. One teacher came out . She was rude to answer my queries and did not even looked like she is graduate. I came to know that she is cordinator. But her behaviour was like she is better than principal. No one are in that school to guide you. They give you treatment as if we are beggers came in that school. I came out and was wondering, how the school like Gurukul at Ashokvan, Dahisar East can be so pathetic.
I even asked the name of that rude cordinator/teacher. But she did not tell us. One of the messenger told me that her name is Falguni.
Name: Atul
Subject:  School in Borivali/Dahisar
Date: 2012-12-07
Hi Kalpana,
Which school did you finally decide for your kid?
Thx!
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Kashalkar
Subject:  Gurukul Universal, Dahisar East
Date: 2010-07-27
Further to my earlier message, I have recently learnt that in Gurukul Universal School sketting teacher misbehaved with teen age student and surrounding people along with parents of that pupil surrounded the school. But due to political pressure the matter is curbed by school management.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Gurukul Universal Dahisar.. A worst School

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Good School ideas aroung Marathahalli
Try Orchids International. It is one of the best schools in Bangalore. My kid is studying there for past three years and we found good progression in his studies as well as other activities. They follow CBSE and ICSE syllabus. The school' s environment is also quite good.
... - Ravina Singh [View Message]
Schools in Electronic City
I would suggest Orchids International. It is one of the best schools in Bangalore. My child is studying fourth grade there and we find her doing good in academics and other activities. There are five branches in Bangalore and they follow both CBSE and ICSE syllabus.
... - Gaurang Mishra [View Message]
Problem in going to school
Even I faced the same problem when my kid started going to Orchids International School. She was very happy for the first week but started crying from the second week. But, her teachers were very kind and a good support to her which made her to like school very much. They used to pay special attention to her as she used to cry her heart out and things got better within 2 m... - Ravina Singh [View Message]
About 2nd language
First of all make sure whether your son is ready to take French as his second language. As, compelling them would make them to hate that particular subject. My kid’s school Orchids International always finds the interests of kids and makes them work on their favourite areas. And this is what needed for a child’s growth.
... - Stutee Saini [View Message]
Reviews
Need feed back Amity International School Sector 43, Gurgaon.... - shilpi mathur [View Message]
Amity International School Review
I want the feedback on Amity International School Sector 43 Gurgaon.... - shilpi mathur [View Message]
Residential Schools in Karnataka
My son doesn’t show any interest in studies and his school has not really helped in providing the right environment for learning. I’m thinking of enrolling him in a top residential school in and around Karnataka. Any suggestions?... - Siya Goel [View Message]

Tips for Married Couples Video