You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >Any reviews for DPS East Bangalore
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:Any reviews for DPS East Bangalore
2008-12-26
Name: Anupam Hi,

I am planning for my son' s admission to Class I in DPS East, Bangalore. Please let me know how it is.

Please suggest me any other better CBSE schools in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance,
Anupam.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-11-29
Name: sandhyasatish
Subject:  DPS South
hi

Can any one give reviews about DPS South.
How much is the Fee and admission fee.

Thank You
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-12-27
Name: Vani
Subject:  Another CBSE school in South East
Anupam,

You can try Treamis World School in Electronics City. Just yesterday, I took admission for my daughter here. Their curriculum is based on CBSE in primary and middle schools and they offer CBSE and IGCSE in high school.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-04-15
Name: Vani
Subject:  Refiew on Treamis
Venkataprasanna,

You can get information on age limitation from the admission page of Treamis website. The fee varies from 40,000 rupees to 3 lakh depending on the class, the status of the parent (expat, nri or resident Indian). I suggest you contact the school office directly at +91 (80) 2780 3006 or +91 99723 99046 to get information on fees.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-01-04
Name: Venkataprasanna G
Subject:  Review on Treamis
Hi Vani,
I am currently in chennai and would be relocating to Bengaluru by March. Can you please help in giving more information on Treamis, w.r.t fee structure, age limitation, etc.

2008-12-27
Name: Anupam
Subject:  Thanks
Hi Vani,

Thanks a lot for this information.
I will be really grateful to you if you could provide some info related to fee structure.

Thanks once again.
Ankit

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Any reviews for DPS East Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Admission of Twins
Hi dear this is really good to see that you are blessed with twins and must say you must be busy all the day behind your kids.Now as you have asked that which is the best nursery so i would suggest you please visit some nursery and then decide yourself as which is the best for your kids.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear i know few of good nursery but they are located near Malad and Goregaon are you ready to send your kids so far as these are the best in the area and have recently been their for my kid so i know personally about the same. All the best dear.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not worry at all as this is really easy to find as you can always google it and make sure that you know about the schools which you will be going to send, please make sure you know that which school is the best in that area.... - Anu [View Message]
Hi dear if you want you can send your kids to Little bobeep as its the best nursery for kids and yes it is quiet expensive so please make sure that you are ready to shell out so much or else you can choose some other options as well .... - Anushree [View Message]
Hello dear this is good to see that you are showing so much interest in this as no parents show that interest for nursery admission, please do one thing just try using google as there you will get all the list of schools and you can personally select the best one.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi dear i must say that you can easily select the best one through google as they have reviews for everything good and even bad, so based on the reviews you can select the best for your child and also make sure you choose the one which is near to your home.... - Ankita [View Message]
Are you new to Mumbai dear as there is no such discounts on multiple admission because the more good nursery you select the higher the admission fees they have so please select wisely as these nursery are just for time pass and not the requirement.... - Sujata [View Message]

Treatment of Appendicitis Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.