You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >Any reviews for DPS East Bangalore
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:Any reviews for DPS East Bangalore
2008-12-26
Name: Anupam Hi,

I am planning for my son' s admission to Class I in DPS East, Bangalore. Please let me know how it is.

Please suggest me any other better CBSE schools in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance,
Anupam.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-11-29
Name: sandhyasatish
Subject:  DPS South
hi

Can any one give reviews about DPS South.
How much is the Fee and admission fee.

Thank You
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-12-27
Name: Vani
Subject:  Another CBSE school in South East
Anupam,

You can try Treamis World School in Electronics City. Just yesterday, I took admission for my daughter here. Their curriculum is based on CBSE in primary and middle schools and they offer CBSE and IGCSE in high school.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-04-15
Name: Vani
Subject:  Refiew on Treamis
Venkataprasanna,

You can get information on age limitation from the admission page of Treamis website. The fee varies from 40,000 rupees to 3 lakh depending on the class, the status of the parent (expat, nri or resident Indian). I suggest you contact the school office directly at +91 (80) 2780 3006 or +91 99723 99046 to get information on fees.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2009-01-04
Name: Venkataprasanna G
Subject:  Review on Treamis
Hi Vani,
I am currently in chennai and would be relocating to Bengaluru by March. Can you please help in giving more information on Treamis, w.r.t fee structure, age limitation, etc.

2008-12-27
Name: Anupam
Subject:  Thanks
Hi Vani,

Thanks a lot for this information.
I will be really grateful to you if you could provide some info related to fee structure.

Thanks once again.
Ankit

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Any reviews for DPS East Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Podar International School
hello sn,
if you are not able to search on google, then you can personally go to school and visit the school, atleast you will get the idea about school surrounding and teaching staff, also you can take reviews from parents.... - saurabh [View Message]
hello sn,
your kid is in 4 th standard now and the poddar international school is good, its CBSE board school, its good school, you can take admission for your kid in this school, its good decision.... - abhay [View Message]
RE:which board better..cbse..icse
hello rani,
in nerul the poddar international school is very good, which is CBSE board school, the teaching staff is very good, and the facilities provide to kids also good, you can think on that.... - ramesh [View Message]
RE:which board better..cbse..icse
hello rani,
there are many international school available in navi mumbai, you can search on google and try to find out the exact location of schools, which is up to your mark go and inquiry of school.... - ranjana [View Message]
hello sn,
if you want to know about this poddar international school in nerul, so you should search on google, and take the reviews of parents, about this school and teaching staff, this is helpful for you.... - niraj [View Message]
RE:Reviews
Hello dear that is really the best school and you should send your kid as soon as possible as that is the best and you will not find any better school than that, please according to me you should send your kid and should not think twice on the same.... - Anita [View Message]
RE:Reviews
Hello Shilpi according to you should send the kid to that school which you think is the best and not according to the reviews as you will get mixed reviews and you will not be able to decide as which is the best so according to me please select based on your thoughts.... - Anaida [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.