---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >CBSC or ICSC
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:CBSC or ICSC
2008-02-27
Name: A
What' s the difference between CBSC and ICSC board.Which is better in the long run?

2009-05-18
Name: ismail ahmed
Subject:  What´ s the difference between CBSC and ICSC board.
the difference between CBSC and ICSC board is that icsc college in india inselected city.Which is a problem for admission specialy for transferable parrent and icsc syllabus is more easy than cbse
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
CBSC or ICSC

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:school problems
Hello Jia,
Not only kids every people will face the problem when they move to the new place then you need to make him move easily and freely then only your kid problem will be solved i wish you would post an comment on this.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:Maths Practice at home!!!
Hello Shatru,
So you were facing the problem to solve the maths for your kid they need to show the interest for reading also.I wish you would do that and make the habit of your kids for studying also and it would be better you get some solution.... - Naina [View Message]
RE:About Mother´ s Pride and Good Shepard school GGN
Hello Mother,
So you are facing the problem with your kid from the school you need to know about the school also before joining and it must be better you join your kid in the school before joining and it you can come to know about that school also.... - Madhu [View Message]
RE:how to make my study
Hello Murali,
It is not so that all the people will have education in their life but you told that he is very intelligent and definitely he will have success in your life so that you encourage him in all aspects.Your support is very important. ... - mrunali [View Message]
RE:unable to converse in english
Hello Cheeku,
Any language can learn while speaking it in regularly only then there is chance of learning that i wish you people speak in english and your kid will learn how to speak and will be perfect also in that language.... - Misba [View Message]
RE:Good CBSE schools in R T Nagar, Mysore
Hello Nitya,
Can you share which would be the good CBSE schools for the children in mysore because you have tried through various schools so that there would be chance of knowing about all the schools and i wish you would comment on it.... - ALok [View Message]
RE:pragyan school, greater noida
Hello Kamlesh,
So you want to know about the school you had posted and i can suggest you with the idea that it would be better you need to confirm with the parents they will give you correct opinion about the school.... - Megha [View Message]

How is Dandruff Caused? Video