---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >CBSC or ICSC
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:CBSC or ICSC
2008-02-27
Name: A
What' s the difference between CBSC and ICSC board.Which is better in the long run?

2009-05-18
Name: ismail ahmed
Subject:  What´ s the difference between CBSC and ICSC board.
the difference between CBSC and ICSC board is that icsc college in india inselected city.Which is a problem for admission specialy for transferable parrent and icsc syllabus is more easy than cbse
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
CBSC or ICSC

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
yaah residential schools will help him to concentrate on the studies. all the best.... - karna [View Message]
hi
u also can try euro kids in pune. i don't hv any personal experience of this indus early years. eurokids is really a good pre school .... - medha [View Message]
Feedback needed for Koparkhairane schools
Can someone suggest Northpoint or Christian Academy or St.Mary's Schools from kopar khairane?
I am seeking for Grade 2 Admission in any of the above Schools.
Kindly suggest.... - Alina Florence [View Message]
hi
child surely need both parents more than good school in my opinion.school you can find in banglore. there are many good i am sure but getting a new job is difficult so i will suggest to go to banglore than staying in chennnai..... - kiyara [View Message]
hi
yaah discussion and talking really helps and solve maximum problems. kids become normal after they get used to the change and they do it in less time as it is easy to adapt for them. ... - kim [View Message]
hi
yes you can use technologies and diff games to teach your child maths. as u get cds uu can teach ur child very easily ... - suhana [View Message]
hi
what is ur problem exactly i am not getting. what you wnt to ask?... - sudha [View Message]

Gift Ideas for Fathers Day Video