---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >Nava Prajna Public School
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:Nava Prajna Public School
2007-11-23
Name: Anugraha
Any one has information on Nava Prajna Public School located on white field road near Marathahalli, Bangalore (near Purva Reviera, next to Sankar eye hospital)? The school seems to have big land but currently has a small building with classes upto 5th. I heard this belongs to the same trust that runs Poorna Prajna schools in Bangalore.
Please share you opinions on this school.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Nava Prajna Public School

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:how to make my study
Hello Murali,
It is not so that all the people will have education in their life but you told that he is very intelligent and definitely he will have success in your life so that you encourage him in all aspects.Your support is very important. ... - mrunali [View Message]
RE:unable to converse in english
Hello Cheeku,
Any language can learn while speaking it in regularly only then there is chance of learning that i wish you people speak in english and your kid will learn how to speak and will be perfect also in that language.... - Misba [View Message]
RE:Good CBSE schools in R T Nagar, Mysore
Hello Nitya,
Can you share which would be the good CBSE schools for the children in mysore because you have tried through various schools so that there would be chance of knowing about all the schools and i wish you would comment on it.... - ALok [View Message]
RE:pragyan school, greater noida
Hello Kamlesh,
So you want to know about the school you had posted and i can suggest you with the idea that it would be better you need to confirm with the parents they will give you correct opinion about the school.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Day Boarding Schools in South Delhi
Hello Lata,
How could you think like that to put your kid in the boarding school from pre schools and it is not so better to stay away from the parents from pre school you can put in boarding when they are in seventh that will help them.... - mrunali [View Message]
RE:Dealing with Fights in Children
Hello Editor,
You want to know about the fight of the children so there will be many reasons that children will fight and you need to solve the issues with some solutions and it will put to an end so that there will not be any problem for parents.... - kaira [View Message]
RE:citypride school
Hello Falguni,
So you want to know about the school which you have mentioned it would be better you try to find about the school because after joining the kid it will not be so hard to you also if they make any changes.... - Pari [View Message]

Inspiration for losing weight Video