You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Schoolgoers >  Problems in School >Nava Prajna Public School
Parents of Schoolgoers  Discussion Forum

Problems in School:Nava Prajna Public School
2007-11-23
Name: Anugraha Any one has information on Nava Prajna Public School located on white field road near Marathahalli, Bangalore (near Purva Reviera, next to Sankar eye hospital)? The school seems to have big land but currently has a small building with classes upto 5th. I heard this belongs to the same trust that runs Poorna Prajna schools in Bangalore.
Please share you opinions on this school.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Nava Prajna Public School

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Schoolgoers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Admission of Twins
Hi dear this is really good to see that you are from Mumbai and searching a good school for your kids in Kandivali area, please let me know as in where exactly you are looking for the same is it east or west area. Please tell so accordingly i can guide you with the details.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me you should put both your kids in different school as that will good for you and for your kids also, let me know if any other help you require as myself also having twins so i know how it feels like and its very difficult at times to handle them.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hey dear there are plenty of options in Kandivali area and you will easily find one i am sure about it, please if you are finding any difficulty in doing so let me know i can assist you in that for sure, also one thing there are no such discounts if you twins.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear if you are really looking for a good school then please take admission in Ryan International school as that is the best school in that area though its in Malad but then the quality of the staff is superb and its super awesome.... - Anushree [View Message]
Based on your query i think you should not take admission in a play group as its just a waste of money instead please put your kids in a good school and i must say there are many good schools with international standards in your area. All the best dear.... - Anushree [View Message]
According to me you should put your kids in some IB grade school as their teachings are way different and you will feel happy about the same after some years as they have a very high standards and you will just love it, all the best dear for the same.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hey dear this is good to see that you are so taking so much efforts to find a good school but tell me one thing are you really looking for it seriously as you cannot get any discounts for the same, please start looking as per the same.... - Aditi [View Message]

10 things that girls like in a boy Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.