Miscarriage can happen to any woman. If you want to know the symptoms of miscarriage and learn what safety precautions you should take after miscarriage, read on. The article is very informative and will help you know everything related to a miscarriage. Read on to know more about everything related to miscarriage.
Having a miscarriage is a very devastating experience for any woman. There are so many things that a woman starts planning and dreaming after she is confirmed of her pregnancy. Everything gets shattered after miscarriage. However, following safety precautions can help conceive again. Read on to know more about safety precautions after miscarriage.
Precautions after Miscarriage
- The healing time of the body depends upon how long you had gone through your pregnancy. This means if it is an early miscarriage, your body will be able to recover after one or two menstrual cycle.
- If the
miscarriage is experienced after few months of pregnancy, it is always
better to go through the doctor’s advice regarding precautions to be taken
after that. Your doctor will also guide you how to prepare your body so
that you are able to conceive at the right time. Miscarriages
are of different types and so the healing time for each of them is
different as well.
- Every woman is different when it comes to recovery. Also, all cases are unique so it is only a doctor can advice you how much time is expected for your body to come back to normalcy. Take necessary precautions and do not try to conceive at least till you get one menstrual cycle completed.
miscarriage it is normal that you will experience heavy bleeding for first
few days and then it will get lighter and stop eventually. Normally the
bleeding should stop in 7 days. If it persists or is more than normal, you
should see your doctor immediately.
- All pain should confiscate after miscarriage. But if you still feel some pain, see your doctor.
there is temperature, you should immediately consult your doctor because
it may be an indication of infection that might lead to infertility.
- See the doctor if there is any kind of offensive discharge.
- Sexual intercourse should be avoided at least till bleeding stops in order to prevent infection.
Healing Time for Miscarriage
The healing time of the body can range from few days to several months. It also depends upon the emotional attachment of the woman with the fetus. There are some safety precautions that need to be taken after miscarriage so that your body recovers fast from the loss that you have gone through.
Many women experience depression after their miscarriage.
Going through this period is difficult for both the parents; you should try to
conceive only when you are mentally prepared for the new baby.
Misconceptions of Miscarriage
If this was your first pregnancy that resulted in
miscarriage, it is important you stop presuming that you will never have a
baby. This is a completely wrong concept. There has been healthy baby delivery
after a number of miscarriages. So, take it as an accident and prepare your
self for the next baby. The doctors will advice you and prescribe medicines
that will help you recover fast.
Physical and Emotional Changes after Miscarriage
After miscarriage the body of the woman will go through some
hormonal disturbances and adjustments. Since women are very emotional, they may
probably feel grief after the loss and at least some sort of depression is also
Symptoms of Miscarriage
The most common symptoms of miscarriage during pregnancy are
- Bleeding from the vagina
- Pain felt in lower abdomen or in the lower back portion
- The pain can be dull, sharp or you may feel cramp like pain also.
- Clotting or tissue like discharge from the vagina.
You may also be interested in:
- The Indiaparenting Team