• Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >reply
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Womens Issues: reply
Name: Niva
Date: 2008-05-29
iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
female or male sex capsules or some other assesori
friends am around 38 and my hubby is 45 now i found our personal life shades away and he loose interest in bed i want to revive our health to increase pleasure time plz suggest some medicine or way to increase plzzzz... - kanika kapoor [View Message]
call police
This is a clear case of molestation and that too repeated. Sane step would be to complaint police accompanying family members. Insane step: If I had a sister like you, I would personally accompany you on the bus and thrash the guy black and blue and especially mash up his pvt. parts... - Veeru [View Message]
Its normal Nitvika
Hi Nitvika, men loves smell of p~anty and b~ra...so he must have got E~rected and masterba on it...Would lik to know wat happened after u came N~aked and he saw you?... - Vicky [View Message]
feel ashamed
friends am matured married lady and mm too am tall and educated there was my nanad marriage function in night after mehndi function i take bath and forgot to lock the door my god i cant believe i come out naked from bathroom i saw a hotel servant is in my room and he had my panty in his hand and he mesturbate on it i angry on him and hide that all incident and nvr tell to ... - nitvika [View Message]
Answer
It depends upon your husband that he want you to come with him or not. There was my boyfriend, we were in relationship for almost two years. He is working in abroad. He is also born from rural area. But he never told me that you don' t come with me after marriage. He always used to say, u come here. It don' t even matter to him if I don' t know how to cook. I loved him so ... - malini [View Message]
newly married confusion
hi M alia , recently married to a guy who is working abroad. at the time of marriage I was told that i' ll also be going with him to abroad where he works. bt now his family is telling that they never promise to my family i' ll also be going with him. Bt my family claim that it was on this condition they fix my marriage. since I was working in different place I was not the... - Alia Choudhury [View Message]
Enjoy unconditional love without attachment
How to get new feeling of love and boost your relationship, finance, creativity and lust for life
Is your sex partner fully satisfying you? Do you feel a strong emotional “attachment” to your ex, but you don’t understand why? How do you break your emotional dependency on your ex? Do you repeat the same mistakes in relationship with a new partner? How long is yo... - emilia kelly [View Message]

Best Head Massage Technique Video