• Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >reply
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum
Womens Issues:reply
Name: Niva
iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Santoshi maa vrat restrictions?????????
In santoshi maa vrat...can i keep fast and not perform puja ...will it count? And I am not doing puja as i have to move from this present place. Can i have chai masala in my tea that contains things like ginger, saunf, etc.... - mandy [View Message]
File and FIR Shraddha
File a FIR on them before they get worst, this days Mobile / Pen camera are best to take footage, records it, save orginal in ur pendrive and sent a copy to Police and upload over Facebook.... - rajvir79 [View Message]
m I hep u
agar koe bhe paresaan to ek baar call jarur kary mujko aapki help karne me khushi melegi ... - Atul Sharma [View Message]
anupama i had some related experience which felt me v small in front of my loving daughter and raise many confusions
i am married working mom from pose society in mumbai i had a family friend vinod who is y gud friend many times i go with him to market or sometimes he drop me in his car
on saturday after washing cloths i put them on balcony for dry which slips ... - mrs renu [View Message]
really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
ladies last week one incident really ashamed me i am a 9 yr old mother and from gud family living in mumbai my mil is v narrow minded lady and often taunt me may b she think i tease other guy with my looks once from my balcony my underwear fall down behind our dhobi kisok and i feel v shy abt thinking how i got it back in afternoon when nobody was their i approch him and s... - Anupama Luthra [View Message]
Get rid of him
Hi dear, he will never change. It may take you time to realise that. But ten years down the line you'll regret wasting even a single day trying to patch up with him. Move on. God has been kind to give you the company of your daughter. Get rid of him, find a job, God will give you a hundred times better partner very soon. Good luck ... - Same-old [View Message]
Hello, it is so good that you feel what you do is not right. Everyone has a way of living life. When we love them we have to accept them as a whole. When you're not upset tell your wife how much such things bother you and you lose your cool. she will understand and try to change. anger will not help. ... - Same old [View Message]

Father's Day Gift Ideas Video