You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >reply
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:reply
2008-05-29
Name: Niva iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Support Group for Single Women
FRIENDSHIP IS BORN AT THAT MOMENT WHEN ONE PERSON SAYS TO ANOTHER……….WHAT! YOU TOO?
I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

It is a pleasure for me to introduce the first support group for single women-YANA (You Are Not Alone), an initiative of YANA Education and Social Welfare Society. I write to you as a representative of this self-supportive, Government r... - YANA YouAreNotAlone [View Message]
Gyneac in delhi
Hello! so any good gynaec in delhi who would actually help me out genuinely for cosmetic concerns?... - SBB [View Message]
Saree below navel
Hi i am abinaya from chennai. i have practised to wear saree below navel and now my husband asking me to hide the navel .. when i wear so, my stomach look big like pregnant lady. i always feel comfortable to wear below navel. please suggest. also another problem is low back blouse with a knot. he is not allowing me to wear this and ask me to wear normal blouse.... - Nilima [View Message]
wearing sleeveless salwar and blouse
hi i am abinaya based in bangalore. i got married 6 months back. My husband always insisting me to wear sleeveless salwar and sleeveless blouse for sarees. I like to wear but the problem is even if i completely shave my underarms, there are still some black patches, i feel shy to lift my hands up. I used some creams to make it white but when sweaty the white goes off and b... - Abinaya [View Message]
RE:womens pls help
Relax he is just a kid and you should not force him to do so let him grow his hair and once when he cannot manage to handle them he automatically cut them.... - Ankita [View Message]
What to expect from a 14 year child why to make him feel weird if he is not ready to get his hair cut he will not allow any one to do so. ... - Monika [View Message]
Gowing hair is in fashion so may be your child is following this new trend let him enjoy it please dont force him to do what you want.... - anmol [View Message]

An advice about an abusive relationship Video..