India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >reply
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:reply
2008-05-29
Name: Niva
iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
may be she is not so ccomfortable sharing things with u or may be she is not in lovve with u or not comfortable with u. u should win her trust and try to talk to her about it and ask y she doesn't share anything with u.... - priya [View Message]
hi
may be she is not so ccomfortable sharing things with u or may be she is not in lovve with u or not comfortable with u. u should win her trust and try to talk to her about it and ask y she doesn't share anything with u... - kimaya [View Message]
hi
yaah just speak on the topic and just try to get more info about their investments and try to take both of them in ur confidence. as ur MIL will pass on the property to u make her realize what she has suffered and ttell her she doesn't want to suffer the same. ... - kk [View Message]
hi
there is nothing wrong if they are not accepting u as u r. like their daughter. it is vvery unnfair to behave like this. of course it is 21st century and they should respect women and consider them equal to them.... - sudha [View Message]
hi sudha
yes i am in fig i fit my self v much even being with 7 yr old son
actually she is v cunning nature and her thinking is v cheap being educated and i am from broadminded family i had both male and female friends that day so this is not the problem,problem is her attitude once i com from evening walk ad our neighbour son just meet and greet me well and hug bla bla i am... - Anupama [View Message]
hi sudha
she had no prob when my nanad wear skirt shorts with his fience in her courtship period i always hide my nanad secret with her fience
when i wear backless sarees thn she taunt me
actually i grwon up in v rich family and they r middle class i wanna change locality but she got upset
its cheap people locality many times some bday stole my and my nanad und... - Anupama [View Message]
hi
first of all talk to your wife and ask her if she has any problem. women also can get impotent. so consult a good gynaec or sexologist and get a treatment. otherwise try to seduce her and even if she doesn't then surely go to sexologist... - manva [View Message]

How to Save your Relationship Video