India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >reply
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:reply
2008-05-29
Name: Niva
iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Please advice!!
The best way to get over mental stress is to take rest or a day or two off from work and stay home with your child. When you will do that you will notice what do you enjoy in your life.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:santoshi mata fast
Once even i forgot that i am fasting and ate something accidentally and then i was very worried about what will happen and everything but then the next time i kept a fast i asked for forgiveness from god about the mistake i made.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Doubt regarding orgasam
I am facing the same problem, you are not alone. What is the solution to this?... - Aki [View Message]
RE:periods
Maybe the disturbance in your cycles is because of some injection that the doctor gave you during or before the surgery or have they given you any medicines after the surgery or any lotion to apply on that area for some time?... - Heena [View Message]
RE:hitler mother in law
If you know that your mother in law does not like such dresses then you should not wear them but if you want to then you should just tell her that you like it and there is nothing wrong in wearing what you wish to wear.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex education
Your daughter has just entered her teens and she is growing both physically and mentally and i think you should give her the space she needs but also don't just leave her on her own. Think of a way you can do both the things.... - Hardika [View Message]
Doubt regarding orgasam
Hello friends, I'm mother of 2 kids leading a happy married life for past 6 yrs.Im here to clear my doubts regarding my sexual life ,pls reply me with geniune answers.During sex I have attained orgasams only through the clitoris stimulation thro my hubby's finger and never by intercourse.Is this normal for u ladies or is there any problem with me?
... - Priya Laxmi [View Message]

Sari shops Video..