India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >reply
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:reply
2008-05-29
Name: Niva
iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Why do we easily believe rumours about others?
Hello lalita,
It is common issue which is running in the society because rumors will pass so easily and then it depends up on the person whether to believe or not.So we cannot say wrong to any person also.I wish you will understand also.... - Deepali [View Message]
RE:Please advice!!
Hello gari,
It is the happy moment for you because you are moving for the next better step to increase your career i wish you would be happy and share the problem with your husband so that he will give you some solution to you.... - Alok [View Message]
RE:santoshi mata fast
Hello Pratima,
So you have breaked your past by eating the biscuit made out of cherry.For this goddess you need not to eat sour and you have to be very careful while doing it and i wish you will never make mistakes again for this past.... - Siri [View Message]
RE:periods
Hello Shraddha,
It would be better you need to consult to the doctor then only your problem will be solved and you will not have any issue also.I wish you would consult to the doctor and solve your problem and be happy.... - Kiranmai [View Message]
RE:hitler mother in law
Hello Anupama,
Yes it is your mistake only and she taunted you and she is not your mom to accept what ever you do and you need to be good to her then only she will ignore all such things and you will not have any disputes with them.... - kajal [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex education
Hello Ajmal,
So you are worrying about your child yes it would be hard for you only because when you see sudden changes in your kid you have to think about that and you must sort out the problem with some solution only then you will be free from tension.... - Kaira [View Message]
RE:santoshi mata fast
Hello Pratima,
You just leave it and say sorry to goddess and again do it from first because she is very powerful and you need to do any mistake for her other wise it will effect your vrat only.I wish you would accept it.... - Mithali [View Message]

How to Buy a Used Ferrari Video