India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >reply
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:reply
2008-05-29
Name: Niva
iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pain & Bleeding at first night...
So it would be the better you have solve it on your own and it would be better you would suggest what you have done and what would you suggest to the people who do face the same problem also... - sal [View Message]
RE:Santhoshi mata's vrat.
So what would you suggest can you say because many people will do the same and it would be better you will do that and it may be helpful for other also and I think you would do that one also.... - sal [View Message]
RE:Pain & Bleeding at first night...
So it would be the better you have solve it on your own and it would be better you would suggest what you have done and what would you suggest to the people who do face the same problem also.... - lucy [View Message]
RE:My bhabhi is making me feel very odd.
Hi Sailesh,
So can you say what would be the solution you had chosed to solve that also and i wish you had solved as of now also and you have taken the good decision only and you were happy with that also.... - Meera [View Message]
So you want to know about the pooja about the santhoshi matha then you need to consult the priest they will give you the correct procedure also.I hope you will do that without any problem.... - lucy [View Message]
RE:how to stop arranged marriage.. plez help anyone
Hi Lady,
I can understand your problem but you just think about that with very cool mind because if he really want to share his life with you then why would he prefer some other girl in his life you will get solution also.... - Pandey [View Message]
Hi Harshini
So you want to know about the pooja about the santhoshi matha then you need to consult the priest they will give you the correct procedure also.I hope you will do that without any problem.... - Ekta [View Message]

Music for mobile phone - Funny Video..