You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >reply
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:reply
2008-05-29
Name: Niva iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:newly married confusion
hello alia,
dont get confused whatever your mind said do that only, if you think his family cheated on you or he is also cheated on you, then take directly divorce from him.... - mangal [View Message]
hello alia,
there is no need to feel like cheated and all, you are enough matured and smart girl who is live her life in individual way, so stop thinking on this, you should take some decision.... - rihaan [View Message]
hello alia,
dont take any rash decision in hurry, why dont you see that your in laws take care of you and your husband also take care of you, as you mention in your post, so keep some patience.... - anuradha [View Message]
hello alia,
you had posted this post long time back, so now what is the situation of your life story, are you here or got settled in abroad with your husband, share your experience here.... - kirti [View Message]
hello alia,
see the positive part also from this, you need to keep some patience nothing else, your husband also in contact with you, if he cheated on you, why he keep in touch with you, think on that.... - anupama [View Message]
hello alia,
you should take the decision right now, you are smart and individual girl so why you make yourself fool in this situation, so try to make out things soon, or finish the things soon.... - ramesh [View Message]
hello alia,
i can understand the situation and how you feel this time, but i tell you, you should keep some patience, if your husband genually try for visa then so keep some patience for some time.... - kimya [View Message]

Everyday is Father's Day - Cute Video..