India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >reply
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:reply
2008-05-29
Name: Niva
iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:sex attract to sister
Hi Dev,
She is your sister and how could you feel in that angle with your sister.Change your minds set because it would give all bad ideas to you.... - Meena [View Message]
RE:Pain & Bleeding at first night...
Hi Shilpi,
The person who as given you information about this did not gave you clarity on that completely.It would be good if you ask them only.... - Mathur [View Message]
RE:Santhoshi mata's vrat.
Hello Harshini,
You must do this vrat or fast with very sincerely and by chance also noting mistake must be taken place because it will show no useful for your prayer.... - Harini [View Message]
RE:really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
hi anupama luthra, its a not very serious incident just try to forgot it, and dont think much about that, as you say you are broad minded think so, so past is past think about present and future.... - namrata [View Message]
hi anukpama just try to forgot what happened, its obious you feel shame in front of your mother in law,this is not big issue, so behave normal.... - siddhi [View Message]
hi anupama i read your story but i think you should take precautions from next time you have to take care about that, means it will not happen again because you see that boy noticed you now, so its not good for you as you said you are from good family so take care of this things.... - prity [View Message]
hiii anupama, its so normal so dont take it very huge issue, so forget it, but take care of your personal things, ok ... - harry [View Message]

Baby Having Good Time with Nanny Video..