India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >reply
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:reply
2008-05-29
Name: Niva
iam a BHMS from CMPHmedical college, mumbai, ex-Lecturer of HMC, Abohar, have been ex-examiner of Punjab university, practised for about 11 years, was assitant to Dr S R Wadia of Mumbai, and am guest lecturer with homoeo college at Jalgaon. presently am at Kolkata. i am a Maharashtrian married to a Bengali and have recently moved to kolkata. my daughter is just five years old. no one to take care of her in my absence. husband goes to work at 6.30 am and returns by 8pm usually, but sometimes gets late and has night stays at place of job. it' s a good job for him. i am not after money, but would like to utilize my skills, even for a low paying but adjustable time consultant or homoeopathic teaching job in kolkata. My daughter goes to school, pre-primary section for 2 1/2 hours ( at present summer vacation but timing will increase after vacation). i would not like to leave her with anyone, ayahh or babysitter. can anyone help. i have authored many articles on homoeopathy in english published in many of leading homoeopathic and medical journals and have authored a book on the subject of homoeopathic repertory. i have done DNHE and am presently doing Post Graduate diploma in higher education.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Navel Expose
Im meenu .. im 37 old. This has been my problem... Im tall so im unable drape saree exactly around my hips. So my navel gets exposed often. I dont care if someone outside grazes it. But my nephews and cousins never misses a chance and even brother in laws. I feel guilty and shy.

What should I do?... - Meenu Sairam [View Message]
RE:y my wife doing this???
Hi Mohith, i would say take her somewhere and try to spend some time with her it will help in understanding what exactly she needs.... - Danya [View Message]
RE:Why do we easily believe rumours about others?
Hi Lalita, its human tendency and most of the local society people like to make out stories of roamers and make it the talk of the town so better ignore such people.... - Lia [View Message]
Hi friend roamer is one of the things which are really killing peoples peace and happy life these days. ... - Fiza [View Message]
Hey Lalitha, I have a lot of friends who life me in life just because of roamers we cannot stop them easily.... - Kia [View Message]
RE:how to stop arranged marriage.. plez help anyone
Hi Person,
If you want to stop marriage then you have to face all kinds of issues also.Are you ready to face all those.... - Snigdha [View Message]
RE:My bhabhi is making me feel very odd.
Hi Sailesh,
So it would be good to know that she would come to know what she is doing with you.... - Sandy [View Message]

Learn to say no-funny Video..