You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >female or male sex capsules or some othe
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:female or male sex capsules or some other assesori
2015-05-04
Name: kanika kapoor friends am around 38 and my hubby is 45 now i found our personal life shades away and he loose interest in bed i want to revive our health to increase pleasure time plz suggest some medicine or way to increase plzzzz
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-06-22
Name: kimya
Subject:  RE:female or male sex capsules or some other assesori
hello kanika,
you should check the protein and vitamin levels in your partner, may be due to this he didnt get energetic and thats why he is not interested in all this things, so you should check once.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-22
Name: sunita
hello kanika,
you should use home remedies for increase stamina in him, you can use garlic paste in dinner or in lunch, it will helpful in your case, and make you happy so try it.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-22
Name: sangita
hello kanika,
try to new ways to make him happy, and get excited him, also take consultation from good gynac for this issue, both of you should spend sometime outside the city, and try spa facilities.

2017-06-22
Name: latika
hello kanika,
in this age you should share your feelings, so you want to do some extra things for him to attract him towards you, if you are interested in all things then put extra efforts for him.

2017-06-22
Name: omkar
hello kanika,
you should explain your feeling to your husband, and if then see difference in him, and see the reaction of him, i wish best to you, and need to talk freely with your partner.

2017-06-22
Name: kiran
hello kanika,
its all because of age factor, there is so much difference around 10 years difference in both of you, thats why your both feeling is different, if you are interested in that you.

2017-06-22
Name: kajol
hello kanika,
try to ways to make him attracted you again, and take consultation from gynac, also understand the situation you both face, may be he is not interested due to work pressure so you have to understand.

2017-06-22
Name: deepak
hello kanika,
its age of resting age, so you should take rest at this age, in this age you should understand your partner by feelings by wording by caring, so think on that except x feelings

2017-06-22
Name: nikhil
hello kanika,
you want x in your life and you dont have excitement in your life at the age of 38, its obvious thing, because of your husband stamina level is too low, thats why it all happened.

2017-06-22
Name: ganesh
hello kanika,
try to spend more and more time with your partner, and try to seduce him with your moves, and then try to attract him.with your body movement, it will work may be, try it.

2017-06-22
Name: ashish
hello kanika,
you should take appointment of good gynac come sexologist which is helpful for you, also you can give him vigra capsule when you feel to do something in bed, so try once, and check it out, is that effective or not.

2017-06-22
Name: jyoti
hello kanika,
the mens interest in women at any age, but the stamina the power which is need during x is not present at the age of 45 onwards, i m not say that at 45 he cant to do anything.

2017-06-22
Name: niyati
hello kanika,
dont worry you should take consultation from good gynac, you will get result from them only, also take look on good gynac list available on internet, so it will also helpful for you.

2017-06-22
Name: angad
hello kanika,
you mentioned your both age in this post, but in this age 45 mens lost interest in x, and at the age of 35 to 40 women get more excited towards x, so this is due to age difference between you.

2016-09-21
Name: Medona
Hi Kanika, try spending maximum time with him and go for a short vaccation. Do not force him on bed he might be tensed due to some reason try to keep him comfortable and happy.

2016-04-21
Name: No Name
Hello kanika,
You need to consult an doctor who would help you so that you will not face any problem and you will come to know about all and you can decide what to do and what not to do.Better you consult to the doctor as soon as possible.

2016-04-11
Name: Jerry
Hey Kanika,
So you are missing some sort of happiness in your life and you are lacking in it.So you want that one at any cost.It would be better you must use some medicines and try to fulfill your wish.

2016-04-11
Name: Not real
Hi kanika Kapor,
So you want some x in your life that too in this age.As our age increases our body loses stamina and capacity.If you are interested in that you need to use medicines and then some part of your problem will be solved.

2016-03-28
Hello kanika Kapoor,
It is been age factor at some ages people do no have interest to do such activities and even if they are interested all the things like partner any other aspects need to support them. I wish you need to talk to your husband about that.

2016-03-26
hello Kanika,
It is better you explain your problem to him he may understand and listen to your words.I wish he listen to you and understand your situation.If not you can consult any doctor for the problem you are facing use any medicines for it.
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
female or male sex capsules or some other assesori

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Womens Issues:Why a Mother Needs Friends
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
help
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]
living with my husband after getting a divorce
RE:How to get back jewellery from mother inlaw?
On the very second day of my marriage, all jewelry(my parents and in laws both) was taken from me and kept in my MIL locker. After that day, even on functions, i dont get jewelry to wear :). At one time, she plainly said "i cant go to locker, i get tired, wear artificial ones. Dont ask for this in future too. Wear artificial". But when my parents or even my daily use items... - KyaKare [View Message]
RE:m I hep u
hello atul,
i have problem so how can i contact you, you just say that call me, but where is your number over here, so share your number, so we can share our problem with u here. and get solution on that.... - niraj [View Message]