You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Santhoshi mata's vrat.
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Santhoshi mata's vrat.
2004-07-01
Name: harshini Does anyone knows how to do SAnthoshi mata's pooja & what procedure we need to follow?
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-08-19
Name: Tanvi
Subject:  RE:Santhoshi mata's vrat.
There are aarti books available at the shop from where you can get all the things for pooja. The whole procedure and how and why it is done is also written in it. Just ask the shopkeeper for that book
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-03
Name: Vardhan
Hi HArshini,
You have taken good decision to do vrat of goddess santhoshi matha.And it would be better first find complete details of the vrat then after you decide whether to do or not.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-24
Name: Harini
Hello Harshini,
You must do this vrat or fast with very sincerely and by chance also noting mistake must be taken place because it will show no useful for your prayer.

2016-06-17
Name: Megha
Hi Harshini,
Santhoshi Mata is so powerful goddess and you have do it with an so decently with out any mistakes.Because one blunder took place then there will be no use of puja.

2016-06-10
Name: Fareed
Hi Harshini,
So you want to do fast for goddess mata.Then you need to follow all the rituals and do remember one thing that no mistake must be not be happen because she is very powerful.

2016-06-04
Name: Sangeta
Hi harshini,
It is good to hear that you are doing vrat on the goddess santoshi.You have to be very careful while doing vrat.No mistake must be done while doing if it got happened your vrat will not be useful.

2016-05-30
Name: dia
So you want to know about the pooja about the santhoshi matha then you need to consult the priest they will give you the correct procedure also.I hope you will do that without any problem.

2016-05-28
Name: Manu
Hi harshini,
The vrath you had posted is to be done so sincerely nothing mistakes must be done and i hope you would clarify all your doubts from the pandit and then start your fast also.Do take care of your selves.

2016-05-28
Name: sneha
So you want to know about the pooja about the santhoshi matha then you need to consult the priest they will give you the correct procedure also.I hope you will do that without any problem

2016-05-27
Name: sal
So what would you suggest can you say because many people will do the same and it would be better you will do that and it may be helpful for other also and I think you would do that one also.

2016-05-26
Name: lucy
So you want to know about the pooja about the santhoshi matha then you need to consult the priest they will give you the correct procedure also.I hope you will do that without any problem.

2016-05-25
Name: Ekta
Hi Harshini

2016-05-19
Name: Leela
Hi harshini,
So what would you suggest can you say because many people will do the same and it would be better you will do that and it may be helpful for other also and i think you would that one also.

2016-05-14
Name: Saisha
Hey Harshini
Why dont you just google it ?

2016-05-12
Name: sruthi
Hey Harshini

You could get the books of the procedure obtained in temples.So if you visit santoshimata temple you can get a book of it or else you can google it and you can easily get entire procedure of the pooja.

2016-05-09
Name: sruthi
now a days everything is available on google.go have a look and get the procedure.

2016-05-07
Name: Pari
Hello HArshini,
So you want to know about the pooja about the santhoshi matha then you need to consult the priest they will give you the correct procedure also.I hope you will do that with out any problem.

2016-05-05
Name: Priya
Hello harshini,
All people will know about that but you need to be very careful regarding that because you need to be careful about that and you can clarify all your doubts with the priest in the temple then only your doubts will be clarified.

2016-04-09
Name: Manah
Hi Harshini,
So you want to do pooja of santhoshi mata, it is an process which you need to be very careful.Because nothing fault must take place in terms of food also.You need to contact the priest and do it.

2012-07-03
Name: Subrat Parida
Subject:  To Anandhi
It is recommended that you should only do the Udyapan. Your mother shouldn' t do this. Once you will back to india, you can organise the Udyapan puja and feed 8-boys. Also if the cows are not available in USA then you should keep that gud & channa on every friday and you should feed the cow once you return.

Thanks
Subrat
santoshi Maa Trust
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Santhoshi mata's vrat.

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Santhoshi mata's vrat.

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Santhoshi mata's vrat.

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:How to get back jewellery from mother inlaw?
On the very second day of my marriage, all jewelry(my parents and in laws both) was taken from me and kept in my MIL locker. After that day, even on functions, i dont get jewelry to wear :). At one time, she plainly said "i cant go to locker, i get tired, wear artificial ones. Dont ask for this in future too. Wear artificial". But when my parents or even my daily use items... - KyaKare [View Message]
RE:m I hep u
hello atul,
i have problem so how can i contact you, you just say that call me, but where is your number over here, so share your number, so we can share our problem with u here. and get solution on that.... - niraj [View Message]
RE:m I hep u
hello atul,
its good that you want to help people who is in need to you are good human being, but there is no availability of your number, so how we can contact you to share our problem with you.... - suraj [View Message]
RE:Enjoy unconditional love without attachment
hello sir,
love is very amazing experience and it makes you feel special you felt special, one can find love in every corner you just have to look for it properly, in your life and keep you cotent.... - latika [View Message]
RE:clash with mom in law
hello anupama,
really very difficult situation in front of you, and you handle it very smartly, and its really very difficult for you, i can imagine, but you are good wife and you are good daughter in law too, that i cay say about you.... - bhawana [View Message]
hello anupama,
you are from upper middle class family and then also your mother in law is so much orthodox mentality, its really very strange and your husband should understand you, thats the fact.... - girija [View Message]
hello anupama,
its not done there is not your fault, and thats why i tell you why you suffer from all this, you should tell to your husband as well as to your mother in law also, so your problem will be solve. ... - gayatri [View Message]