---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >feedback
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:feedback
2011-07-25
Name: sonu saxena
i need a feedback about Kendriya Vidyalaya,Powai as well as Kendriya Vidyalaya,Bhandup,Mumbai...

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
feedback

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
feedback

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
feedback

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
JSS Public School,Noida
Hi Do we have anyone in the forum whose child is in JSS Public School, Noida in Nursery Class... - Upasana Gulati [View Message]
RE:JSS Public School,Noida
Hi Upsana, one of my cousin has sent her kid to this school and she is quite happy with the kind of teaching and activities they are offering to her son so you can always give a try.... - Jasmeet [View Message]
RE:Pre School near Sector 12 NOida
Hi Yes this a very good school as many of my friends have enrolled their son and daughters here. They do not take kids more than 30 which gives a very good attention to every child individually.... - beejal [View Message]
RE:Suggest a pre school in dwarka, delhi
Hi there are many school in this area, you will have schools near your area as well just walk down and check out. It will surely help you in finding the best sort of school for your baby.... - Sugar [View Message]
RE:Good DayCare in Magarpatta City, Pune
Hi Priyanka, there are many day care however i dont like you all who are behind career and tend to leave the kids in these kind of day care and pre school in such a small age.... - Hemalata [View Message]
RE:Where to get fancy dress rentalNULL
Hi lavanya, you can check with school people actually as they have a clear picture about these kind of shops which give clothes on rental basis.The will give you the best option.... - Raku [View Message]
RE:Pre-School in Pune
Hi Aditi, there are many schools in pune. You can check out the schools by just making a normal visit. You can see the facilities and ambiance of the school as soon as you visit it... - Ovais [View Message]

Funny moment at a car race Video..