You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >feedback
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:feedback
2011-07-25
Name: sonu saxena i need a feedback about Kendriya Vidyalaya,Powai as well as Kendriya Vidyalaya,Bhandup,Mumbai...

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
feedback

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
feedback

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
feedback

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Good schools/preschools in Hyderabad
hello pari,
your daughter is 3 years old, and its prefect time to take her admission in good preschool so its on you, in which preschool you want to take admission for her, its good thing for her.... - kanchan [View Message]
hello pari,
my daughter is 3 years old and now i m also think to take her admission in good preschool in mumbai, so i m also so much conscious about her career, so i definitely need good preschool for my daughter.... - jigar [View Message]
hello pari,
your daughter is 3 years old, and its good that you try to find out good preschool for her, and you can take the help of your friends to find out good preschool for her.... - roshni [View Message]
hello pari,
in hyderabad, the mother pride preschool is very good and the branches of mother pride preschool available every where, so you can take admission in any one of branch near by your home.... - kiran [View Message]
hello pari,
in hyderabad the mother pride and eurokids, school is very good, as per infrastructure the school is best also the staff is very good and the sufficient number of care taker available in school.... - naresh [View Message]
hello pari,
the mother pride and eurokids and kidzee preschools are best for your kids, and the branches of this preschool is available in every city, near by your residence so find out the best thing for you.... - hrishikesh [View Message]
hello pari,
in hyderabad there is so many preschools are available so its good that you find best school for your kids, you should find out the preschool who has good teaching ability in education.... - priya [View Message]

Father's Day Song Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.