• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >feedback
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: feedback
Name: sonu saxena
Date: 2011-07-25
i need a feedback about Kendriya Vidyalaya,Powai as well as Kendriya Vidyalaya,Bhandup,Mumbai...

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
feedback

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Good Pre School
Hi,
Have you looked up at EuroKids? I have heard they are pretty good. I am planning to put my child there as a lot of parents in my locality have advised me to do so.... - Sukanya [View Message]
Is the child ready for pre-school?
Most preschools will start accepting children at around age 2 ½, but that doesn' t mean your child is magically ready for preschool when he reaches that age. Readiness for preschool has more to do with where your child is developmentally.... - Jinal [View Message]
Pre-school for my son
Hi,

Can somebody suggest any good pre-nursery/nursery schools in Chandigarh for my son. Thanks! ... - Sagar [View Message]
Nursery is good
Nursery is a good idea as there are lot of advantages of joining nursery class.Children who complete nursery are much smarter than those who don' t. They are also able to learn faster. So parents must enroll their little ones in a good nursery so as to help their overall development. ... - Pinky [View Message]
nice
very nice school really i am very impressed... - mayank T [View Message]
daycare
Hi pratheeksha. Check the nestdaycanest daycare near sana super market, vijabank layout... - padmaja [View Message]
Early nursery
My son is 2 yrs old and has been going to a playschool. I want him to be in a nursery as I feel he can cope up with the studies. Should I admit him in nursery class? ... - sam [View Message]

Raising a Boy Child Video