---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >feedback
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:feedback
2011-07-25
Name: sonu saxena
i need a feedback about Kendriya Vidyalaya,Powai as well as Kendriya Vidyalaya,Bhandup,Mumbai...

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
feedback

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:EuroKids or Kidzee
Hi VK,
I think both the schools were good and well running also.But you have to check some factors like education and teaching system of teachers.Distance from your home etc.... - Ishhu [View Message]
RE:query regarding scottish high school,gurgaon
Hi Kaur,
By looking at the name it is clearly understood that it would maintain some standards in the education and even management also so it would be better if you join your kids.... - Sandy [View Message]
RE:Best School in Pune
Hi father,
IN this century children are very fast and they are learning every new thing with in less span of time so parents must let their talent go waste.So encourage them in all ways.... - Shankar [View Message]
RE:age limit for nursery,lkg,ukg in bgloreNULLNULLNULL
Hi Purnima,
It is known that parents are joining their kids though it might not be correct age also.So it is better you would join in right age in good school.... - Poorna [View Message]
RE:Jumbo Kids Scoobees Preschool and Scoobees Daycare
Hi Nandini,
There will be number of schools in the city where you stay but you have to know only one thing that which would give your kid good education and manners also.
... - Catherine [View Message]
RE:WE CARE- THE WORST DAY CARE IN BANGALORE
Hi Pawan,
Schools would be like that and you have to find about the school well in advance only so that you would not face such problem also.It would be good for you only.... - Sai [View Message]
admmison
admission
dear sir i am go your Ratlam kidzee for admission of for my son bhavik mehta i have already from submit to January but i am not pay fee because but today i go for Enrique for admission but your your principal misbehave with me like aap theen mahine tak kya kar rahe the aap ko time nahi miya. i am not interested in your school but who give you permission in ... - Sudeep Jain [View Message]

How to choose a Digital Camera Video..