---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Preschool in Palam Vihar
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Preschool in Palam Vihar
2011-07-26
Name: Pooja Puri
Hi,
I am looking for a playschool for my daughter who turns 2 in sept. All the good ones (ibambini, Anand, intellitots, palavan etc...) seem to be across the highway in DLF or sec 56....what about Palam Vihar, Sec 23...arnt there any good ones on this side of the highway?

Thanks,
Pooja
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-07-26
Name: Deepika
Subject:  reply
hi pooja,
Definately there is school on this side of road too,there is \" Eureka\" early learning centre in C 2 block,which is really good,as the managment working there have worked with ryans,intellitots and some other svhool do,must try one
regargds
deepika
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-23
Name: Pooja
Subject:  reply
Thanks for the reply deepika. Does your kid or anyone u know go there.

regards,
pooja
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Preschool in Palam Vihar

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
Preschool in Palam Vihar

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
Preschool in Palam Vihar

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Presidium Senior Secondary School
The thing about confidence when you are performing in front of many people or even just your friends is that the only way to gain it is by performing no matter what like you can be terrified but still you should keep performing.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Best playschools in South Mumbai
I have done my junior college from south mumbai and to be specific from churchgate. South mumbai is an amazing place for a child to grow up and they have a very different kind of confidence and attitude and all in a good way.... - NN [View Message]
RE:looking for a best Pre School
My child was in Kangaroo kids but not in chennai, i recently heard that they have closed it down permanently. But i am not very sure because it was a nice preschool but you can check if any of their branch is open in your area.... - NN [View Message]
RE:LIST OF NURSERY SCHOOLS IN BANGALORENULL
I don't know if there are guides available for finding a nursery or not because it would be difficult to maintain it as there are many nurseries opening and closing every year. Because of that it will have to be updated every year.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Nursary school near New Sangvi area Pune
There are many options that you can choose from. Some of them are SERRA International Pre-school, Podar Jumbo Kids, Eurokids, Apple blossom nursery, etc. I am not sure about which is the best among this so you will have to get reviews on them.... - Aakriti [View Message]
RE:CBSE Vs ICSE
Well you have heard right but if you frame it properly it is not tough it is just a lil more informative than CBSE. ICSE board is very nice and you should consider it but yes the students of that board do have to study a lil more.... - NN [View Message]
RE:EuroKids or Kidzee
Talk to some of the parents whose children are in kidzee and then compare Eurokids and Kidzee again and see which one do you think is better. If Eurokids is too far from your place that is if it takes for than 15 mins then don't consider it.... - NN [View Message]

Why do Men Cheat? Video..