You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Preschool in Palam Vihar
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Preschool in Palam Vihar
2011-07-26
Name: Pooja Puri Hi,
I am looking for a playschool for my daughter who turns 2 in sept. All the good ones (ibambini, Anand, intellitots, palavan etc...) seem to be across the highway in DLF or sec 56....what about Palam Vihar, Sec 23...arnt there any good ones on this side of the highway?

Thanks,
Pooja
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2011-07-26
Name: Deepika
Subject:  reply
hi pooja,
Definately there is school on this side of road too,there is \" Eureka\" early learning centre in C 2 block,which is really good,as the managment working there have worked with ryans,intellitots and some other svhool do,must try one
regargds
deepika
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-08-23
Name: Pooja
Subject:  reply
Thanks for the reply deepika. Does your kid or anyone u know go there.

regards,
pooja
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Preschool in Palam Vihar

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
Preschool in Palam Vihar

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
Preschool in Palam Vihar

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Good School For My 2.5 Year Old Kid
hello yogita
you are looking for good preschool you mentioned that only, but where you find the preschool and also what is your kid age, so we can suggest you good preschool to your kid.... - rachna [View Message]
hello yogita,
what is age of your son now, if you want to enroll him, so enroll him after 3 years, so dont in hurry, just wait for some time, if he is not 3 years old, live him his this days.... - anand [View Message]
hello yogita,
dont be in hurry yogita, if your kid age is less than 3 years, then wait for some time, and then enroll him in good preschool near by your residence , so give him time, and dont get hurry.... - milind [View Message]
hello yogita,
this is not right time to send your kid to school, let complete the age of 3 years of your son, and then put him in playschool, so give him his time, let him enjoy his days.... - latika [View Message]
hello yogita,
if you really want to take admission in good preschool you must check the staff of preschool and also check the infrastructure of school, so you should personally visit school.... - nilima [View Message]
hello yogita,
we will be able to help you better if we know where do you live, as for know all i can tell you is that before finalize a school make sure you are satisfied with all the thing the preschool will be providing.... - bhawana [View Message]
hello yogita,
you should visit the preschool in which you decide to take admission for you kids, you should check the infrastructure of school and also check the staff of school.... - rakesh [View Message]

Tips on how to buy Digital Cameras Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.