---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Mothers Pride
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Mothers Pride
2007-07-20
Name: A Mother
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-08-28
Name: Hardika
Subject:  RE:Mothers Pride
I had enrolled my son in Mother's pride and he did his entire preschool there and i had never seen him so happy about anything. He loved going to the school and he had made a lot of friends there.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-22
Name: NN
Mother's pride is a quite well known franchise which is spread not in a particular state or city but all over india. The reviews from the majority of the parents whose kids study in mother's pride are positive and good.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-19
Name: Ashna
The last i heard about mother's pride was when my sister in law was looking for pre schools for her daughter. She was quite impressed by the school but still had got some mixed reviews about the school so she did not consider it.

2016-08-06
Name: Sana
One must be considerate about all the factors before finalizing a school for their kid. Factors like curriculum, classrooms, teachers, area, playground and extra-curricular activities matter a lot. All these activities play a major role in the development of a child's mind and personality.

2016-07-15
Name: Josna
Hi mother, check the best school for your kid so that he or she grows intelligent enough.

2016-07-05
Name: Humanyush
Hi Mother,
As a parent you will have some responsibility and you must check each and every factor so seriously because education is most important for all kids.

2016-08-02
Name: abhijeet
Subject:  RE:RE:Mothers Pride
Parents are the Key for exploring the childhood of kids!
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-02
Name: sameer
i agree

2016-06-27
Name: Keerthi
Hi parent,
I can understand that this message was posted by a mother who cares for education of her child.So I hope you would get good solution for your problem.

2016-06-19
Name: Nikki
hi mother,
It is good to know about the school in advance and you have to know complete details of the school.And you need to have some clarity.

2016-06-12
Name: Jai
Hi Mother,
Every parent would get tensed when they are joining their kids in the school.They need to check all factors of the school before they join.It would impact a lot on children.

2016-06-05
Name: kajal
Hi Mother,
There were many schools in the place where you stay and it would be better pick the good school from the schools.And keep in mind to know about the status of school.

2016-08-02
Name: akshay
Ya Environment Plays imp role for children!

2016-05-30
Name: Leela
Hi Mother,
We can understand your concern also and i hope you would reply then it would be better also and it would be better and i wish you will get some good school for your kid and you will join them also.

2016-01-12
Name: pooja
Subject:  thanks
thanks

2015-11-14
Name: Unhappy Mother
Subject:  Presidium school was one of the biggest mistakes of my life!
Based on some of the reviews on this school, I also chose presidium Dwarka for my 4 year old daughter. Couple of months later, my husband got transferred to another country because of which we had to request for withdrawal. The school authority made us run from pole to post for our own hard earned money. We chased them for over 3-4 months for a full and final settlement but they kept ignoring. Even after leaving from India, I continued to follow up with the school head (Nidhi) and accountant Sanjay but without much success. 5 months later, after several emails, phone calls, the school accountant transfers an adhoc amount to my bank account after deducting almost 70% of the total fees and never gave us any explanation. They charged us for the books which were never given to us either. They are a bunch of highly unprofessional people robbing money from innocent parents. Please beware!

2016-01-24
Name: sakshi
Subject:  hi
i heard another incident about the presidium school that they delayed the transfer certificate and children started their school just before the exam. what a loss it was. schools should understand that education is one of the biggest work they are doing and should not make it as business. everyone should watch chalk and duster moviie. based on the business of the education system.

2014-06-17
Name: Concerned Father
Subject:  Re good play school in Sahibabad
Thanks for sharing your experience. Please spare a bit more time to refer some good play schools.

2014-01-10
Name: Sonu p
Subject:  Mothers pride
Mothers Pride offers best of services and education and it has been a pleasure sending both of my children there.

2013-11-25
Name: Sapna Kumari
Subject:  Nice experince
I am a parent of a 2 year toddler studying at Mother’s Pride. I really like the school quality and hygiene standards.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Mothers Pride

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
Mothers Pride

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :
Mothers Pride

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Nurseries and Schools
kimberliteschool... - Best Nursery School in Jaipur [View Message]
RE:What does Preschool Activities Include?
kimberlite school is one the best Play school for your's child education skills.We Encourages children to try more challenging areas which accelerates their learning experience. Learning occurs at a comfortable pace for each student, rather than inflicting the same rate on every student in a classroom.... - kimberliteschool [View Message]
RE:LIST OF NURSERY SCHOOLS IN BANGALORENULL
Hi there are a lot of schools which are been listed down in google. You can make use of it and pull out the best schools in banglore area. You will rather get area wise as well if you search with the name of the place.... - Meeta [View Message]
RE:Nursary school near New Sangvi area Pune
Hi Monali, there are many schools in pune however i really dont know about the schools in sangvi area. I have some of my cousins living there let me talk to them and check if they can provide some details.... - Bindiya [View Message]
RE:CBSE Vs ICSE
Hi Shree, both the syllabus are tough if the kid is not able to cope up with the kind of education system they have. If your child is able to easily grasp the syllabus he or she can easily manage.... - Laxmi [View Message]
RE:EuroKids or Kidzee
Hi VK, i would suggest to enroll your kid in Eurokids when you compare it with other schools in the area. The facilities and the way kids are moulded in this school is far better.... - Meera [View Message]
RE:Vibgyor Borivali Vs JBCN
Hi Neha, i would suggest you to take your kid to any of these schools and see if she is comfortable there accordingly you can finalise on the nursery which is the best of all. Do not hurry take your time.... - Bindi [View Message]

How to buy a computer Video..