• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Mothers Pride - A Strict NO NO
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Mothers Pride - A Strict NO NO
Name: A Concerned Mother
Date: 2007-07-20
Hi All,

Trust me , this is not to vent my frustration. This is coming thru concern for young little kids who will gain nothing repeat nothing from this Play School. This I am saying after having first hand bitter experience with my son who went to this Play School for one full year and did not gain anything.I sent my 2 year old son to their school at CP and then later on in Noida for almost one year. Needless to say that he did not learn anything. All they are concerned with is extracting money from you. Paying high fees did not hurt us, but the staff that they have are nothing but young pretty things, with no clue, no compassion, no love , no affection at all as to how to handle kids. It is nothing but a Marketing gimmick. Which play school advertises crazily like them ? None !!! You find that their chairperson Mrs Sudha Gupta has all the gyaan in the world abt how to raise kids. What is not mentioned is that she was just an ordinary housewife of an MCD Official. From where has all this money come to build Play Schools one after another. Yaar paisa lo koi baat nahi, lekin take care of the kids naa. Teach them , play with them, instill some values, some enthusiasm in them.
One whole year of my son got wasted there, that is why I am posting a detailed message here so that other parents like me do not make the same mistake. Your child is precious and deserves better than the cold blooded and careless behaviour he will be subjected to in Mothers Pride.
The school is not open for more then 15 days in any month. 15 is also on the higher side. One day they will have a picnic, the next two days they will be closed , god knows why. When the MCD sealing drive was going on in Delhi and there was no disturbance at all in NOida, even then the Noida play school was closed for nearly 2 weeks. Then they have these innumerable functions in these stadiums in which some vague Minister shall come and innaugurate and then again they will be closed for 2-3 days. All mothers think that their children are special, I might not be an exception. I also think that my child might not be special but definitely he is not a dullard. But in the one year that he went there, he did not learn any English words, no rhymes, no concept abt shapes colors. All that I shared with him at home, is all he knew. We went to talk to his teacher repeatedly and were surprised to find the young girl who was his teacher, could hardly speak a grammatically correct English sentence herself. She also continuosly mixed up the genders with him being used for her, and she for he and so on. So I was like if she herself is like this what knowledge will she pass on to my son.
I would also like to tell you that they stuff 25-30 children per class. Can you imagine what any child in that sort of a claustrophobic environment, at such an impressionable age will learn . They try to give you the crap that they have two teachers taking care of these 25-30 kids. So there are 15 childern per teacher. If that is the case why not have separate classes with 15 children each. That way there will be some focussed attention on these 15 children. They have just one teacher over 25-30 children no matter what they say, and the other one probably just helps once in a while. No wonder my kid did not learn a word there. I have spoken to other parents as well in PTA' s and they also share similar concerns.
Only those people who seem to be taken in by their high profile advertising, eliteness , colorful ambience, AC environment, pretty young girls as staff , seem to be excited abt this Play School. Tell me something, do any of the things mentioned above like advertising, eliteness, colorful and AC environment help in the developement of a child well and instilling good values in him. No. We have never been given such environmnet, but still we are doing reasonbly all right for ourselves, hai naa. According to me what a child needs is just affection, concern , care, attention, and to be lovingly told the rights and wrongs in life. He has to learn to love his school, enjoy it, and then obviously there will be no stopping the learning.
Unfortunately it didn' t happen with my son. Now I have realized my mistake taken him out from Mothers Pride and am sending him to a simpler play school. Good Riddance according to me.I don' t mind all the money that we lost in paying up the huge registration etc at MP, just that the time lost shall never come back. So this is an endeavour for all the impressionable parents there, to request to them to not fall for the marketing gimmicks of Mothers Pride and take a decisison based on your heart and logic....
All the best.

Name: Concerned Father
Subject:  Re good play school in Sahibabad
Date: 2014-06-17
Thanks for sharing your experience. Please spare a bit more time to refer some good play schools.
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Sonu p
Subject:  Mothers pride
Date: 2014-01-10
Mothers Pride offers best of services and education and it has been a pleasure sending both of my children there.

Name: Sapna Kumari
Subject:  Nice experince
Date: 2013-11-25
I am a parent of a 2 year toddler studying at Mother’s Pride. I really like the school quality and hygiene standards.

Name: Riya Kumari Singh
Subject:  Mother´ s pride
Date: 2013-10-28
Mother' s Pride school engages students in various activities developing them from such young age. I am glad I chose this for my toddler

Name: Sujata
Subject:  Play School Fee
Date: 2013-09-24
For benefit of parents can you share information what fee your play school charged
Name of Play school..........................City
Admission Fee.....................
Annual Fee.........................
Security Fee.............
Monthly Fee.................
Transport Fee(p.m.)...............
Day Care Fee(p.m..................

name of baby/parent is not required for privacy reasons.

Name: Komal Kumari
Subject:  Mother´ s Pride is good
Date: 2013-08-30
Hello all
mother' s pride is best play school in Delhi

Name: Akansha Joshi
Subject:  Mother´ s Pride Rockkkkkkk
Date: 2013-08-16
My daughter is going to Mother’s Pride, she likes going to school and enjoys the activities at school. Teachers are very nice and loving. I just love the way they handle the kids there, I myself have seen, I accompanied my daughter to school for 1st three days and saw how good they are at their work. You must visit once.

Name: Divya Singh
Subject:  Best Play School Mother´ s Pride
Date: 2013-09-21
Right Akansha Joshi,

I am very satisfied with mother’s pride. My 2 years daughter admitted in mothers pride and I m really happy with her performance. Thanks Mother’s Pride
Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Arun Kumar
Subject:  
Date: 2013-07-27
I am a mother of a 2 year old son and I live in a nuclear family, my son always felt discomfort and used to cry when he was with any person other than me and my husband so I was very nervous whether he will be able to learn in play school away from us. We choose Mother’s Pride and first three days they have where parents can go along with the child to help the child adjust well. I was really happy to see that on the third and the last day my son was feeling like home and enjoying with other children and was even comfortable with the teachers. This was only because of the positive jolly atmosphere, the engaging activities and the teachers who are expert in handling kids. I must say it is the best play school in Delhi.

Name: Sonam Singh
Subject:  Mother´ s Pride
Date: 2013-09-28
Mother’s Pride school actually pampers its students. This gifted my daughter with such a gift which was given to all students that too on the occasion of Teacher’s Day. I really like the school taking every effort to bring a smile to the kid’s faces even if it is the day of teachers (Teacher’s Day).

Name: Harjeet Singh Makkar
Subject:  Thanks
Date: 2010-03-22
Thanks for sharing all this information

Name: saloni
Subject:  Mother´ s Pride- Best investment
Date: 2010-01-08
I completely and firmly disagree with the fact that Mother’s Pride is not the appropriate school for kids. My kid was in Mother’s Pride a year back and now, he is in Presidium, Mother’s Pride’s formal school. No play school makes the kids learn about computer, as Mother’s Pride does. I, being a mother of two kids, believe that both my kids deserve the best of schools in their lives and Mother’s Pride, Presidium are the perfect ones for them as they are getting trained for the newest internet savvy and competitive world of 21st century. As far as I am concerned, I am happy with my baby’s stage presentations and countless activities that his school organizes for students. Who doesn’t want her baby to be a leader in future and not a follower? At least, I am loving it here at Mother’s Pride & Presidium.

Name: Bebu Shah
Subject:  Frustrated Parents
Date: 2009-09-09
You seem to be a frustrated parent who expect moon from schools. You would not be satisfied in any school of the world. Every school has a system of teaching and working. Give them some time and space to work. Spitting your frustration in this forum is the easiest thing you can do. Most of the times, if you have a small spat with the school, may be over a half eaten lunch box, people start abusing whole school.

My dear. You might be an unlucky case. But noth of my children are studying at Mother' s Pride schools. We are highly satisfied with their performance. I being an IT professional, evaluate each and every activity of my children and find that Mother' s Pride curriculum has been designed in highly scientific manner. But it requires lot of brain and exposure of latest child development theories to understand this. Might be that you miss such attributes.

I recommend you try some government school with a simpler setup.

Name: Bebu Shah
Subject:  Frustrated Parents
Date: 2009-09-09
You seem to be a frustrated parent who expect moon from schools. You would not be satisfied in any school of the world. Every school has a system of teaching and working. Give them some time and space to work. Spitting your frustration in this forum is the easiest thing you can do. Most of the times, if you have a small spat with the school, may be over a half eaten lunch box, people start abusing whole school.

My dear. You might be an unlucky case. But noth of my children are studying at Mother' s Pride schools. We are highly satisfied with their performance. I being an IT professional, evaluate each and every activity of my children and find that Mother' s Pride curriculum has been designed in highly scientific manner. But it requires lot of brain and exposure of latest child development theories to understand this. Might be that you miss such attributes.

I recommend you try some government school with a simpler setup.

Name: Rohit
Subject:  Stop Cribbbing--Leave Indianism
Date: 2009-06-24
Upbringing your children is not you should leave it to the school alone,i beliebe it needs your contribution too because your child spends more time with you when nnot in school,so i would assume you walking him through what is right and what is not in left too and not leaving the entire reponsibility on school.

From the name it looks like a play school and play school will obviously have more emphasis on entertaining the children than instilling values in them.

Your frustation simply reflects the anger around the money you have spent for your child which you realize was not a good descision that time but somehow even you got carried away when you heard lot about mothers pride and without doing your home work admitted your child to mother' s pride.

I believe most of the parents who are talking about money in this discussion forum know from the core of there heart that its not money but the time constraints that forces them to admitt their children in playschool because most of parents are working and in today' s busy world if both teh parents are working who is goingto take care of the child in their absence and taking into account that one decides to keep his/her children engaged with playfull activites and takes a pledge to admitt them to a play school or day care.

Reading your comments about the school and the home work you have done with Sudha gupta' s background has nothing to do with the entire discussion because the day you will understand the essence of admitting play school you will not have much emphasis on where her husband was working and where all the money came ,as you did not have that innovative idea,so you crib about it.

Moreover reading your vertatim even shows you need to learn the sentence construction instead of blaming faculity there about this.

A 2/3 year old kid will not have an understanding of grammatically correct sentences ,sentence construction,so ona and so forth,its a play school and you they need to do is to ensure your kids are enjoying when in school.I hope you are not one of those parents who will end up creating lot of over achievers.

If you are so concerened and worried,i hope your reply to this post is going to be the outcome of finally what you researched and decided and would share that with everybody so that all participants in the discussion would have enough chices to select what to go forward with.

Good Luck and Stop cribbing !!!

Name: Shallabh Mahajan
Subject:  Heartfelt Thanks
Date: 2009-04-07
My daughter Shreya Mahajan' s class teacher has done wonders in teaching and training Shreya. Not only has her verbal abilities improved but also her social behaviour has tremedously changed. From a slightly shy & un-cooperative child she is now a darling!!
Mother' s pride is providing such a wonderful creative stimulating environment to the kids and a special thanks for making Shreya a shining star.

All the Best .

Keep up doing best work .

Name: Mothers Pride Vivek Vihar
Subject:  Awesome Grandparent´ s Day
Date: 2009-04-04
I have a request to Mrs Sudha Gupta to kindly change the name of the school from Mother' s Pride to Grand Parent' s Pride. As this school has given us & our children immense love.

Thanks
Miss Kanchan

Name: Mothers Pride A Happy Proud Mother
Subject:  Still Cherishing the moments
Date: 2009-04-04
Hi All,

I am shocked to read the concerns of the \" Concerned Mother\" I don' t know how come she can say that about such a Precious and Prestigious school. I totally disagree with her as i am a mother of two from which one is a passout of the castle of love (Vivek Vihar) and his younger one is living her life to the fullest at Anand Vihar & stepping his tiny footsteps in this harsh world with confidence, Vision & exposure provided by Mother' s Pride.

For me these 3 yrs gone by were the most beautifull yrs as both of my children don' t want to stay at home eversince they started going to the school, even on weekends. The same attitude my SON possesses for his formal school as he is not afraid of going to school. THANKS to Mother' s Pride for instilling and enhancing the confidence of my children because of that they are not afraid to face anything NEW in their life, come what may.

I wanted to give this feedback because this so called \" concerned mother\" doesn' t have any ideaabout what she is snatching from every mother who want to put her child in Mother' s Pride.

Arey bhai tum apne ek experience se kaise keh sakte ho ki 10,000 bache jo Mother' s Pride ke pass hai sabka future khatre mein hai.
We are answerable for only our kids but MP is answerable to 10,000 kids and their 20,000 parents overall& i am sure that the experience which i had with Mother' s Pride will be cherished by my whole family and all of other proud parents also throughout our lives.

OH!!!!!! I forgot to tell you one more thing that not only me, even the grandparents of my children are really proud that we took this decision to admitt our children to Mother' s Pride as they themselves have sharedmany memorable moments with their grand children provided by Mother' s Pride.
TODAY my children are Proud, Ambitious, COnfident and heading their life full enthusiasm.

THANKS to Mother' s Pride & whole Mother' s Pride freternity!!!!!!

Thanks a lot.

Luv you

Name: Rupinder Khurana
Subject:  Lalaji Ki dukaan
Date: 2009-03-05
dear people who would know mothers pride better than me i have worked there for abt 4 months on the post of branch manager of deepali branch it was really a hell for me and the toddlers studying there

well first the teachers appointed there were just 12th pass girls without proper teaching experience

and moreover while taking the rounds of the second floor i saw a small 2 year old kid sitting on a top of a high almirah on questioning the teacher and attending maid the answer was sir he cries too much and i was shocked to see the cruelty of the staff i picked that lad and hugged him and offered him cake and biscuits

the child hugged me like crazy and was not willing to let go of me and enter the class a part of me inside cried for the child

now that i have become a father of a child now it feels how precious children are for their parents small cute children

therefore for the child' s sake i will not suggest the parents to admitt their children in mothers pride

one more thing i would like to share with u all this mothers pride is like a money minting gimmick extracting money from the parents pocket

and do u all know what it is called in the educational sector well it is known as lalaji ki dukaan all they know is minting money thats all

they have no professionalism nor the ethics and the chairperson sudha gupta i dont know what makes her a copyright of parenting that we dont know as parents

however there are lot many play schools nearby that have very less fee structure and less children in a class so folks dont ever go for that dukaan

trust a genuine school for ur childs education i will give a thumbs down to this mothers pride

Name: Harjeet Singh Makkar
Subject:  Agree
Date: 2010-03-22
Thanks for this information

Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Mothers Pride - A Strict NO NO

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Kiddie PlAneT IntErnaTional Pre School
hello my self nazma shaik my daughter is 3 years old, i am so happy with kiddie planet teachers and i am shocked looking at my dolly behavior she became very fast in everything, jaab meri bheti ghar ko akar bath karthi hai jo jo usne sikha school meh usko dekar meri ankho meh kushi ke anshu athe hai, i really love the way they teach children and pleasant environment and lo... - nazma shaik [View Message]
gud exp with mothers pride
Mother' s pride offers students a lot to learn. i never got such chances when I was a kid. I am really v happy with the school love u mother' s pride thanks... - parul Mehta [View Message]
Sorsfort School in Electronic City
I visited the Sorsfort school and was very much impressed by the front office staff and the infrastructure of the school. I decided my daughter should enjoy this kind of infrastructure where the quality seems to be really good. My daughter got admission in Sorsfort and today I am really happy that i have taken the right choice for her. We are happy with the teaching concep... - Tanya [View Message]
Sorsfort School Ecity Bangalore
We visited the Sorsfort school and were very impressed with the facilities and the front office staff. They were very courteous and were able to answer all our queries. We are seriously considering admitting our children in Sorsfort. ... - Diksha [View Message]
Sorsfort School Ecity BangaloreExcellent Pedagogy
Sorsfort School in Electronic City Bangalore: Excellent Pedagogy, Wonderful Faculty

My daughter Vineeta has been a part of Sorsfort Electronic City Bangalore for the past 1 year now. Sorsfort follows ICSE curriculum. It has been a great experience so far for my daughter as well as for us. The teachers are very experienced and highly trained. They take excelle... - Prachi [View Message]
best preschool in kondhwa, pune
i was just wondering why does everyone want to put their kids in BEST PRESCHOOL?... - liz [View Message]
Suggestion Of a Good School
I would suggest you MatriKiran Pre School which will satisfy all your child needs and requirements.... - Ayesha Goyal [View Message]

How to buy a Digital Camera Video