You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Rangoli designs
2005-11-16
Name: Peeya hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

cheers,
Peeya.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-11-16
Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
check this out

www(.)onlinebangalore(.)com/life/women/rangoli/rangoli(.)html

www(.)hamaranews(.)com/rangolidesigns(.)jsp?ct=1&cntr=54#

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

HTH
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-11-17
Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

cheers,
peeya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
shamefull in front of hubby , ladies please advise
i am typical indian lady working family oriented tall and in fourtees having son and daughter
due to carelessness and hectic life i got flesh and become heavy.my daughter who in 11th insist me mumma you should join gym and workout and by force i join gym and be in curves in 3 months
my hushband is v shy man and select my dresses acording to his wish even my u... - lavanya [View Message]
Demand of gifts ,jewels, from girls family (spouses family) on every occasion (festival,baby born, anniversary, ) after marriage also apart from the dowry
Hello to all women 🤗 This is first time I am posting in this group ... need your help and suggestions
I completed 2 yrs of my marriage this dec ,2017 and also expecting a baby now(5months pregnant)... now the problem is my mother in law
She is demanding huge gifts like clothes for whole family and a gold set for herself from my parents ,apart from some gif... - Anjli [View Message]
RE:wearing sleeveless salwar and blouse
Hi Abinaya, for your kind information there is NO Sleeveless Salwar, a Khamiz (Top) can be sleeveless, never a Salwar! I think most of the people posting here are posting just for the sake of FANTASY!
... - Rai [View Message]
Womens Issues:Why a Mother Needs Friends
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
help
U r all right,being a mom at home can be very lonesome,esp if u r away from ur country and loved ones.My problem is that I' m very socially handicapped..extremely painfully shy.I can' t make myself smile or say hello to anyone..I start shaking or sweating..so how can I make friends?I' m ashamed to say this..a grown up woman with a toddler.When I was working,I had some frie... - Saraohyland Saraohyland [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]
Living with my husband after getting a divorce
I have a question that sound a bit weird for others. What is your opinion about living with my husband after getting a divorce? We have all the problems in the relationship that 90% of married people reading this have in their relationship, neither more nor less. The simplest reason why I think of this is I and my husband individually are very good people. Especially among... - Aruna Tanik [View Message]