• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Womens Issues: Rangoli designs
Name: Peeya
Date: 2005-11-16
hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

cheers,
Peeya.
Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
Date: 2005-11-16
check this out

www(.)onlinebangalore(.)com/life/women/rangoli/rangoli(.)html

www(.)hamaranews(.)com/rangolidesigns(.)jsp?ct=1&cntr=54#

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

HTH
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
Date: 2005-11-17
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

cheers,
peeya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
ladies last week one incident really ashamed me i am a 9 yr old mother and from gud family living in mumbai my mil is v narrow minded lady and often taunt me may b she think i tease other guy with my looks once from my balcony my underwear fall down behind our dhobi kisok and i feel v shy abt thinking how i got it back in afternoon when nobody was their i approch him and s... - Anupama Luthra [View Message]
Get rid of him
Hi dear, he will never change. It may take you time to realise that. But ten years down the line you'll regret wasting even a single day trying to patch up with him. Move on. God has been kind to give you the company of your daughter. Get rid of him, find a job, God will give you a hundred times better partner very soon. Good luck ... - Same-old [View Message]
Good
Hello, it is so good that you feel what you do is not right. Everyone has a way of living life. When we love them we have to accept them as a whole. When you're not upset tell your wife how much such things bother you and you lose your cool. she will understand and try to change. anger will not help. ... - Same old [View Message]
Not right
Men are men. Maintain physical distance from him. don't go too close. Keep a hands distance always. And when he touches move away. Let him understand with just your body language that it not approved of any more. Talk to your husband if he's understanding. ... - Same old [View Message]
My husband creating an issue
Hi,

I studied master degree & I have a 9 month girl baby. My husband is money-mined person. 1 year continually creating an issue and not providing a solution.

When I was pregnant of 2 months, my mother-in-law raise a question that,"before earning money , now u need baby?", at that time my husband was very strong as backbone of me. We need this bab... - Ss Sa [View Message]
Same issues
Hi Saran,

This is not your weakness. These are the good qualities.

I also hate people who break rules, misbehave, tell lies, who are not punctual and disciplined, have bad habits, are dishonest. But I have observed that today there is no value of people who are honest and punctual. World has turned upside down and there is corruption everywhere.... - Shelly [View Message]
Need advice
Its been close to 1 year since i got married. My spouse was working and put a long leave and joined me who is working abroad. We are happy going couple and do not have any issues.

But I do have a weakness..i get very very angry for some silly things like... if anyone wastes food,is not punctual etc.,
... - Saran [View Message]

Boys breaking Cell Phones - funny Video