---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Rangoli designs
2005-11-16
Name: Peeya
hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

cheers,
Peeya.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-11-16
Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
check this out

www(.)onlinebangalore(.)com/life/women/rangoli/rangoli(.)html

www(.)hamaranews(.)com/rangolidesigns(.)jsp?ct=1&cntr=54#

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

HTH
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-11-17
Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

cheers,
peeya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Please advice!!
I understand that you are having a emotional breakdown because of everything happening in your life all of a sudden but you need to take a break from everything so that you can think clearly about what you want to do.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex education
As a parent i understand your worry but you shouldn't be as she is 13 and now is she growing and maturing in all the ways and its natural and nothing to be worried about. You can talk to her about this after some time.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Please advice!!
I think if the job opportunity for your husband in united states of america is nice then you should support him and take a break from your job and spend time with you family and when you go there you can find a job for yourself too.... - NN [View Message]
She is just growing up and what doubts you are having are also natural as a parent but i think instead of thinking about it too much you should give her some space and time. If you feel very weird then talk to her.... - NN [View Message]
RE:hitler mother in law
Mother in laws are like this 90% of the times. If you want to wear skirts then tell you husband to talk to her about it or else if you don't have a problem in not wearing them even she is around then don't.... - NN [View Message]
See if you think you are your daughter share a close relation then you should not hold back thinking about it and just talk to her about it. You can ask her casually about everything but don't let the conversation get awkward.... - NN [View Message]
RE:My husband creating an issue
It is very much clear that he does not care about you or your baby so just stop thinking about anything or anyone and get out of this sad relation by ending things. You can ask for financial support as you take care of the baby.... - Neev [View Message]

The Influence of TV programmes Video..