• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Womens Issues: Rangoli designs
Name: Peeya
Date: 2005-11-16
hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

cheers,
Peeya.
Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
Date: 2005-11-16
check this out

www(.)onlinebangalore(.)com/life/women/rangoli/rangoli(.)html

www(.)hamaranews(.)com/rangolidesigns(.)jsp?ct=1&cntr=54#

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

HTH
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
Date: 2005-11-17
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

cheers,
peeya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Gemini
Dear lady,
I deeply sympathize with you for having to tolerate old-fashioned in-laws. I know it is quite difficult especially when you are newly married and left your home and gone to your husband' s home. It is quite normal to feel emotional when your in-laws chide you for silly matters.
But think this way, if your parents chided for the same, would you have ... - Kumar [View Message]
Mohit
Mohit, It is sometimes natural for man or woman to lose interest in sex, and other partner has to do accept it. There are always ups and downs in life and it is same in sexual urge too.
Sex is 90% psychological than physical , so try to understand if she is feeling sad for whatever reason . if something is affecting her,something is making her unhappy and try to add... - Kumar [View Message]
rumours
It is human mentality to gossip and talk bad about others even through person who does this may very well know that it is untrue. Why does this happen? Because other people' s downfall is usually enjoyable. A real good person never does this. He/she are real careful when talking bad about a person, thinks from different angle, place hiself in that person' s place and then ... - Kumar [View Message]
soniya
You can obviosuly have to take your MIL and you DH into confidence. So come up with a plan of investment for yourself and try to convince your DH first. Then both of you combined convince your MIL. If your DH doesnt really agree, then you have to live with it hoping your MIL will pass on the money to you in future.... - kumar [View Message]
caught
Hi I caught U here... - shweta raghuvanshi [View Message]
g
gggggg... - GAURAV [View Message]
Cultural Clash
Check this and reply if you experienced this problem and what you did for this.
As what happens in most of Indian families, hubby left for his gulf job within 20 days after we tied the knot.As by the custom ,I stayed back in his parents house.I behaved with them as I would have with my parents little realizing that I was inviting trouble.

We had gone to ... - Gemini Me [View Message]

How to Take Care of Lips Video