---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum
Womens Issues:Rangoli designs
Name: Peeya
hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
check this out

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Santoshi maa vrat restrictions?????????
In santoshi maa vrat...can i keep fast and not perform puja ...will it count? And I am not doing puja as i have to move from this present place. Can i have chai masala in my tea that contains things like ginger, saunf, etc.... - mandy [View Message]
File and FIR Shraddha
File a FIR on them before they get worst, this days Mobile / Pen camera are best to take footage, records it, save orginal in ur pendrive and sent a copy to Police and upload over Facebook.... - rajvir79 [View Message]
m I hep u
agar koe bhe paresaan to ek baar call jarur kary mujko aapki help karne me khushi melegi ... - Atul Sharma [View Message]
anupama i had some related experience which felt me v small in front of my loving daughter and raise many confusions
i am married working mom from pose society in mumbai i had a family friend vinod who is y gud friend many times i go with him to market or sometimes he drop me in his car
on saturday after washing cloths i put them on balcony for dry which slips ... - mrs renu [View Message]
really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
ladies last week one incident really ashamed me i am a 9 yr old mother and from gud family living in mumbai my mil is v narrow minded lady and often taunt me may b she think i tease other guy with my looks once from my balcony my underwear fall down behind our dhobi kisok and i feel v shy abt thinking how i got it back in afternoon when nobody was their i approch him and s... - Anupama Luthra [View Message]
Get rid of him
Hi dear, he will never change. It may take you time to realise that. But ten years down the line you'll regret wasting even a single day trying to patch up with him. Move on. God has been kind to give you the company of your daughter. Get rid of him, find a job, God will give you a hundred times better partner very soon. Good luck ... - Same-old [View Message]
Hello, it is so good that you feel what you do is not right. Everyone has a way of living life. When we love them we have to accept them as a whole. When you're not upset tell your wife how much such things bother you and you lose your cool. she will understand and try to change. anger will not help. ... - Same old [View Message]

Health Benefits of Guava Fruit Video