---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Rangoli designs
2005-11-16
Name: Peeya
hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

cheers,
Peeya.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-11-16
Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
check this out

www(.)onlinebangalore(.)com/life/women/rangoli/rangoli(.)html

www(.)hamaranews(.)com/rangolidesigns(.)jsp?ct=1&cntr=54#

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

HTH
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-11-17
Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

cheers,
peeya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
wearing sleeveless salwar and blouse
hi i am abinaya based in bangalore. i got married 6 months back. My husband always insisting me to wear sleeveless salwar and sleeveless blouse for sarees. I like to wear but the problem is even if i completely shave my underarms, there are still some black patches, i feel shy to lift my hands up. I used some creams to make it white but when sweaty the white goes off and b... - Abinaya [View Message]
RE:womens pls help
Relax he is just a kid and you should not force him to do so let him grow his hair and once when he cannot manage to handle them he automatically cut them.... - Ankita [View Message]
What to expect from a 14 year child why to make him feel weird if he is not ready to get his hair cut he will not allow any one to do so. ... - Monika [View Message]
Gowing hair is in fashion so may be your child is following this new trend let him enjoy it please dont force him to do what you want.... - anmol [View Message]
RE:Why do we easily believe rumours about others?
Sometimes a bad situation puts the person in wrong place and in wrong time. This can cause people to judge about him or her even though they may not understand under what circumstances he/she is walking his path.... - Sushma [View Message]
Most of the time the person perceived as wrong is actually wrong because truth cannot stay hidden for very long; be it as perceived by the society or the other way round.Sometimes situations are as they seem.... - Rekha [View Message]
All the points stated are absolutely correct as ones’ acceptance in the society plays a major role in his/her development. A bad image of someone may deprive that person of certain opportunities be it professional or personal life.... - Raj [View Message]

Advice for Dealing with Family Problems Video..