---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Rangoli designs
2005-11-16
Name: Peeya
hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

cheers,
Peeya.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-11-16
Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
check this out

www(.)onlinebangalore(.)com/life/women/rangoli/rangoli(.)html

www(.)hamaranews(.)com/rangolidesigns(.)jsp?ct=1&cntr=54#

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

HTH
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-11-17
Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

cheers,
peeya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Exercise For Breast Fat
Ladies always strive and want to have got perfect body and maintain their particular shape well. It’s pretty embarrassing for a woman when goes for a party in the woman favorite strapless dress and also she realizes that the fat on the sides of the woman bra is peeking out there.
... - Shivam Rana [View Message]
RE:Restore your virginity
does restoring of hymen makes a lady like a natural virgin ? How much it cost and does a middle man can afford it... - Leaktattle [View Message]
RE:My husband creating an issue
hello sa,
he will definitely get lesson, and god will teach him lesson, take you time to realise that, find a new job for you, and settle down in your life, and try to start your life newely, and find out new partner to you.... - devika [View Message]
hello sa,
he dont have any curtasy towared you and your parents also dont have soft corner about your daughter too, so leave him for whole life, but keep mind that dont give him divorce so easily.... - anjusha [View Message]
hello sa,
be strong in life, this types ups and down comes in life, and you are brave girl, so life goes on, and life didnt stop for anyone, so live your life happily and dont worry will happen good.... - kirti [View Message]
hello sa,
i suggest you to file FIR against him in near police station and teach him lesson, whenever he was disrespect to your family, you should record all this, whenever he was using abuse words, you should record all this.... - sadhvi [View Message]
hello sa,
you should think about all this, and try to take action on that, it will definitely put bad effect on your baby futue, if you tolerate all this, he will definitely do more and more.... - dhwani [View Message]

Ideas for Christmas Gifts Video..