---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Rangoli designs
2005-11-16
Name: Peeya
hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

cheers,
Peeya.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-11-16
Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
check this out

www(.)onlinebangalore(.)com/life/women/rangoli/rangoli(.)html

www(.)hamaranews(.)com/rangolidesigns(.)jsp?ct=1&cntr=54#

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

HTH
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-11-17
Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

cheers,
peeya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:really shocking and feel shamed in front of MIL
Hi Anupama, this happens many times so you dont have to be ashamed. Many a times even my inner fall down from the balcony due to air or some or the other accident which take place. ... - Gauri [View Message]
RE:Please advice!!
Hi Gari, i would say shift to US with your husband. Take your kid as well you can put him in any day care and start working there as well so that you can balance your work life and family life.... - Mansi [View Message]
RE:Daughter and sex education
Hi Zarine, you can take your daughter to a concealer who will talk to her and get details from her about the kind of trouble she is going through internally. I think she is hiding something.... - Dimple [View Message]
RE:Need advice
Hi Saran, do not worry you will adjust with things within a period of time. Anger is one thing which will not leave you soon but if you try from your side you will surely put a full stop to this anger.... - Pooja [View Message]
RE:Need advice
Hi Saran, try to do meditation or keep yourself calm when you get angry within a period of time you will start controlling your anger and start adjusting to all kind of problems and situations.... - Sonal [View Message]
RE:right or wrong
hello shree,
its every person individual choice, so you cant stop anyone, its your friend wish to show her navel to everyone so she did it, and why you worried about it, you can see and enjoy.... - ram [View Message]
RE:right or wrong
hello shree,
many womens like to show navel to people womens think navel is the most sexiest part in body, so leave it on every women choice, you cant judge anyone, it might be right, or wrong. depend on opinion.... - raju [View Message]

How to Improve Relationship Video..