---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Rangoli designs
2005-11-16
Name: Peeya
hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

cheers,
Peeya.

2005-11-16
Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
check this out

www(.)onlinebangalore(.)com/life/women/rangoli/rangoli(.)html

www(.)hamaranews(.)com/rangolidesigns(.)jsp?ct=1&cntr=54#

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

HTH
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-11-17
Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

cheers,
peeya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:hitler mother in law
Hello Anupama,
So then what you want to do can you state that because i have seen more people like you only how did you responded to her then you just listened to her taunt or you have spoken to her directly.... - Munna [View Message]
Hi Anupama,
So there are people like that only some will behave in such manner and even you had done mistake also there is nothing wrong her that she had taunted you and you have to bear it only it would be better you keep quite.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello Anupama,
So you need to think it about that because you have to be proper about that because i wish you would do behave with proper also and it can be done at any cost i wish you would be better you understand.... - Preethi [View Message]
Hello Anupaman,
So you need to think about that because you have to know about dressing also i wish you would do that and move accordingly i wish it can be done and you will be moving according it can be done.... - Vishal [View Message]
RE:y my wife doing this???
hello Mohit,
Not only your wife many woman will be the same so you need not to be worried about that try to solve your problem by explaining it with your wife then only your problem will be solved.I wish your desire will fulfill. ... - Sariyu [View Message]
RE:Why do we easily believe rumours about others?
Hello lalita,
It is common issue which is running in the society because rumors will pass so easily and then it depends up on the person whether to believe or not.So we cannot say wrong to any person also.I wish you will understand also.... - Deepali [View Message]
RE:Please advice!!
Hello gari,
It is the happy moment for you because you are moving for the next better step to increase your career i wish you would be happy and share the problem with your husband so that he will give you some solution to you.... - Alok [View Message]

Civic Sense Video