You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Rangoli designs
2005-11-16
Name: Peeya hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

cheers,
Peeya.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-11-16
Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
check this out

www(.)onlinebangalore(.)com/life/women/rangoli/rangoli(.)html

www(.)hamaranews(.)com/rangolidesigns(.)jsp?ct=1&cntr=54#

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

HTH
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-11-17
Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

cheers,
peeya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:newly married confusion
hello alia,
dont get confused whatever your mind said do that only, if you think his family cheated on you or he is also cheated on you, then take directly divorce from him.... - mangal [View Message]
hello alia,
there is no need to feel like cheated and all, you are enough matured and smart girl who is live her life in individual way, so stop thinking on this, you should take some decision.... - rihaan [View Message]
hello alia,
dont take any rash decision in hurry, why dont you see that your in laws take care of you and your husband also take care of you, as you mention in your post, so keep some patience.... - anuradha [View Message]
hello alia,
you had posted this post long time back, so now what is the situation of your life story, are you here or got settled in abroad with your husband, share your experience here.... - kirti [View Message]
hello alia,
see the positive part also from this, you need to keep some patience nothing else, your husband also in contact with you, if he cheated on you, why he keep in touch with you, think on that.... - anupama [View Message]
hello alia,
you should take the decision right now, you are smart and individual girl so why you make yourself fool in this situation, so try to make out things soon, or finish the things soon.... - ramesh [View Message]
hello alia,
i can understand the situation and how you feel this time, but i tell you, you should keep some patience, if your husband genually try for visa then so keep some patience for some time.... - kimya [View Message]

Buying a Car Video..