You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >Rangoli designs
Relationships  Discussion Forum

Womens Issues:Rangoli designs
2005-11-16
Name: Peeya hi all,

can anyone please suggest me a site that has rangoli designs? i am particularly looking for the traditional south-indian patterns in addition to the other patternss.

someone please tell me.

thank you in advance.

cheers,
Peeya.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-11-16
Name: leaf
Subject:  rangoli designs
check this out

www(.)onlinebangalore(.)com/life/women/rangoli/rangoli(.)html

www(.)hamaranews(.)com/rangolidesigns(.)jsp?ct=1&cntr=54#

or google 'rangoli designs' and u will get lots of designs.

HTH
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2005-11-17
Name: Peeya
Subject:  thanx
hi friend,

thanx a ton for those 2 sites. the 2 have so many designs that i can be occupied in the maze for hours. specially hamaranews has a lot of the. thanx again.

cheers,
peeya
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Relationships
& Answers to Topic :
Rangoli designs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:Restore your virginity
Thats not possible... - JiaZhang [View Message]
RE:Restore your virginity
hello editor,
i m girl and i say yes , yes restoring virginity help to gain husband trust on her wife, we are living in 21st century but we are still behave like 18 century, there is no change still now.... - arjun [View Message]
hello editor,
yes the restoring virginity is important in now a days also, boys look for girl who is sanskari, and she should not have any ex in her past, they accept like that girl only.... - vrushali [View Message]
hello editro,
you ask absolutely right question here, and ask exactly correct post here, now also its really very important to restore virginity, its virginity sign of good girl and decent girl.... - omkara [View Message]
hello editor,
yes the restoring virginity is really very helpful, because its maintain relationship after marriage, and also it will helpful to gain husband trust on wife, with this presence.... - kamala [View Message]
hello editor,
i would like to ask does the restoring of hymen makes a lady like natural virgin, and what is the cost of this surgery and how much time takes this surgery, and what is costing of this.... - kiyara [View Message]
hello editor,
the hymen plays important role in virginity, if the hymen is not broken so then the girl is virgin and she is from well background its our society thinking, so its depend on every one.... - nisha [View Message]

Depression and loneliness Video..