You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >anyone in need of expressedBreast Milk -

Breastfeeding:anyone in need of expressedBreast Milk - Bangalore
2013-05-23
Name: Rao

Hi,

If anyone is looking for expressed breast milk to feed your child pls do get in touch with me.

Thanks
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2021-06-15
Anonymous Name: Sanjayhyd333
Subject:  RE:anyone in need of expressedBreast Milk - Bangalore

love to find a busty Angel in hyderabad who would like to breastfeed / or like to induce lactation thru suckling relationship. Im jovial, funloving, nature loving person. I have this fantasy of breastfeeding from childhood, but never experienced it. I just want to bring each other peace and happiness through ABF/ANR . You can find me in KiK-sanjayhyd333, hangout- softadmirer333#gmeil
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2021-03-14
Anonymous Name: Jhon

I always dream of sucking yummy breastmilk didn't have any opportunities. Desparately want to suck breast milk,so any breastfeeding mom who have plenty of milk don't waste give me a chance to suck Ur yummy milk ..if you have long nipples it Will be more better. Any where from India ESPECIALLY FROM WEST BENGAL... telegram Id @sadboy747.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2020-07-02
Anonymous Name: Rahul

Hi, looking for a woman to breastfeed me. Nothing else, Iam clean and hygienic. working professional. I can pay up to 80k. Interested please contact at gradflix90

2020-12-22
Anonymous Name: Milk thirsty boy
Subject:  RE:RE:anyone in need of expressedBreast Milk - Bangalore

I want to drink milk. Only breastmilk. Anybody interested to feed me as your child?
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2019-02-17
Anonymous Name: Rohan

I am interested. Let me know how to contact.

2017-04-25
Anonymous Name: varun

hello rao,
thanks to share information about your information, kept it in mind and will surely see to it that we will share your details if at all someone approaches us for kid of help.

2017-04-25
Anonymous Name: revti

hello rao,
we are looking for a breast milk donor for our three month old baby girl, expressed breastmilk over a longer period of time. would you like to explore ther possibility.

2020-03-10
Anonymous Name: Ramji N

Warm greetings from Ancient Varma Therapy
Madurai

I'm doing natural herbal powders and oils for all health related problems to ages of males and females.

Treatment available for
Varicose
Fybroid
PCOD
PCOS
Infertility
Weight Loss/Gain

For other problems also medicine available.
Therapy treatment available.
All types of counseling will be given.

2017-04-25
Anonymous Name: ravi

hello rao,
so you are ready to donate the milk or do you have any facility to help the people with the milk can you say what kind of help can you don it would be better if you state the thing.

2017-04-25
Anonymous Name: tanya

hello rao,
i will share this details if someone need this milk, if someone approaches us for any kid of help, keep doing such good deeds, keep doing such good deeds in life, its good thing.

2020-03-10
Anonymous Name: Ramji N

Warm greetings from Ancient Varma Therapy
Madurai

I'm doing natural herbal powders and oils for all health related problems to ages of males and females.

Treatment available for
Varicose
Fybroid
PCOD
PCOS
Infertility
Weight Loss/Gain

For other problems also medicine available.
Therapy treatment available.
All types of counseling will be given.

2017-01-09
Anonymous Name: sachin

hello rao,
thanks to share your information here, definitely it will be useful for someone, if anyone need it, share details hers only, so you can easily contact them and talk with them personally

2016-10-20
Anonymous Name: Charul

Hi thanks for the information we have kept it in mind and will surely see to it that we will share your details if at all someone approaches us for any kid of help. Keep doing such good deeds

2016-05-09
Anonymous Name: noname

I'm looking for a women to breastfeed me(no further).I can pay upto 60K(INR)

If interested plz reply at my gmail:
degri.120

2016-05-04
Anonymous Name: Manah

Hello Rao,
So you are ready to donate the milk or do you have any facility to help the people with the milk can you say what kind of help can you do it would be better if you state the thing to us so then will come to know about that.

2016-01-31
Anonymous Name: Anu
Subject:  Banglore -Mother Milk Donars Needed -very urgent

Hello,
Please provide icontact information about breast milk / mother milk donars or breast milk banks in Banglore. Pleasevery urgent need. Respond as soon as possible thank you.

2013-09-09
Anonymous Name: fun
Subject:  Breastfeed

Why Only Child

2013-08-08
Anonymous Name: mom4u
Subject:  

I am willing to explore that, blue.

2016-02-24
Anonymous Name: ramya
Subject:  RE:

howw could u respond for suchh a cheap invitations. here we are discussing about something serious issues and i noticed that some ppl on this forum pass on cheap comments on very serious issues like breast feeding and sex too. pls be mature

2013-08-09
Anonymous Name: Blue
Subject:  

Hi Mom4u,

Please contact me.I am in Bangalore City
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
anyone in need of expressedBreast Milk - Bangalore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
What kind of clothes are best for babies?
Hello everyone, my daughter is 2 years old I have bought 100% cotton clothes for her House of Dreams India can u suggest some of the best clothing for my child. ... - Sattyam Kumar [View Message]
RE:anyone in need of expressedBreast Milk - Bangalore
love to find a busty Angel in hyderabad who would like to breastfeed / or like to induce lactation thru suckling relationship. Im jovial, funloving, nature loving person. I have this fantasy of breastfeeding from childhood, but never experienced it. I just want to bring each other peace and happiness through ABF/ANR . You can find me in KiK-sanjayhyd333, hangout- softadmir... - Sanjayhyd333 [View Message]
Loving Adult Breastfeeding Relationship
my aunt raised me when my parents separated and I was 11 years old. she was having 8 months daughter. i just used to sit quiet and watch her breastfeed my cousin sister. My aunt was really kind and must have seen the pain and lonelyness in my eyes, so one day she playfully asked me if I want to be feed as well. I happily nodded yes and she let me fed along with her daughte... - Sweet Baby [View Message]
RE:anyone in need of expressedBreast Milk - Bangalore
I always dream of sucking yummy breastmilk didn't have any opportunities. Desparately want to suck breast milk,so any breastfeeding mom who have plenty of milk don't waste give me a chance to suck Ur yummy milk ..if you have long nipples it Will be more better. Any where from India ESPECIALLY FROM WEST BENGAL... telegram Id @sadboy747.... - Jhon [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Would love to find a big breasted Angel to develop a suckling relationship with, I just want to bring each other peace and happiness through ANR. You can find me in K.i.K @sanjayhyd333, hangout softadmirer333#gmeil... - Sanjayhyd333 [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Would love to find a big breasted Angel in hyderabad to develop a suckling relationship with, I just want to bring each other peace and happiness through ANR. You can find me in K.i.K @sanjayhyd333, hangout softadmirer333#gmeil... - Sanjayhyd333 [View Message]
Want milk
Hi
I am an adult boy . I want to drink milk. Only breastmilk. Nothing else.
Anybody interested to feed me?... - Milk thirsty boy [View Message]