You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Babies >  Breastfeeding >ADULT BREASTFEEDING

Breastfeeding:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
2015-01-30
Name: Nalini Kolgad I and my sister Sudha have been regularly breastfeeding our younger brother sudha' s sisters in law visit me quite regularly suman bharati and hema also breastfeed my brother My daughter poonam and neice tanvi too nurse their uncle I and my sisters regard my brother as our baby we are happy
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2019-06-14
Anonymous Name: Nikhil
Subject:  RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Would really like to experience ANR I'm a 22 year old Banglore guy.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-04-25
Anonymous Name: Akholic
Hi! I'm 24 year old good looking & very decent guy in delhi. I never get involved into girl's and all matter even though i get chance in my life but i reject them all. And i suddenly found that I'm more interested in matured age group of ladies like aunties and bhabhies i have a deepest desire inside of me which i have to full fill and that is i want a matured female who can breastfeed me. that's it Please do reply if you living in delhi. i never gonna say this thing to anyone cuz I'm very shy or introvert in nature. so please show some kindness.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2018-02-05
Anonymous Name: milksucker
interested in breastfeeding any female please contact me male here.

2017-08-23
Anonymous Name: abhi19p
Hi nalini, can you breast to me please.

2017-04-17
Anonymous Name: Roy
It's so nice to read u message. Only a true experienced abf person can understand the emotional bonding involved in it.

2016-12-19
Anonymous Name: Malini
Dear Nalini,

Looks like your brothers is having plenty as two of you are feeding him. How is the experience? Beyond the nourishment, does it lead to any play?

2016-09-21
Anonymous Name: John
Hi Nalini, these days there are a lot of people who are making use of adult breast feeding to keep their partner happy. Do not worry it is healthy and will surely keep your breast in shape.

2016-07-07
Anonymous Name: Nalini
Hi Kolgad,
Adult breast feeding is good and it will not put your health in to any trouble so better you can enjoy it.

2016-06-29
Anonymous Name: Barbie
Hi Nalini,
So you would not get any problem because it is done by all adult people when they are in nursing so it would be better you be free from such tensions and try to solve your problem also.

2016-06-20
Anonymous Name: Purvi
Hi Nalini,
Breast feed is good for children and many women would do kids though they are not kids also.So you can feed to baby and you were blessed at least with that.

2016-06-14
Anonymous Name: Barun
Hi Nalini,
After reading your message i understood only one thing that you have breast feeded babies in spite of different relations.It is good and help the needy kids.

2016-06-06
Anonymous Name: Jerry
Hi Nalini,
You are blessed by god that you had milk in your breast.It would be better that you donate your milk to milk banks and that milk will be useful for children who are in need.

2016-05-31
Anonymous Name: Hema
Hi nalini,
So can you say is it good or bad and what was your opinion also and it would be better if you suggest from your exp also and then they too will try from your suggestion also.

2016-05-25
Anonymous Name: Naga
Hi Nalini,
So what would you think which is better adult feeding is good or not so good according to you can you share that and it would be better if you share your opinion also and it may worth a lot for the people also.

2016-05-16
Anonymous Name: Sara
Hi nalini
Good that you have provided alternative for people who have a problem of obtaining breast fed milk to their children.Its very good thing you are doing.Post your details so that people can get help from you and feel contented.

2016-05-11
Anonymous Name: keerthi
Good that you have provided alternative for people who have a problem of obtaining breast fed milk to their children.Its very good thing you are doing.Post your details so that people can get help from you and feel contented.

2016-05-09
Anonymous Name: noname
I'm looking for a women to breastfeed me(no further).I can pay upto 60K(INR)

If interested plz reply at my gmail:
degri.120

2016-05-08
Anonymous Name: aniket
you should not think about such things.

2016-05-07
Anonymous Name: tanay
if ur are happy then u should not think about all such things.

2016-04-19
Anonymous Name: No Name
Hi Nalini,
So you people are having helping nature a lot.It would be better that you would donate that milk to milk banks so that it would be help to some one who are in need of milk.I wish you would take good decision.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Babies
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
ADULT BREASTFEEDING

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
ADULT BREASTFEEDING

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Babies
& Answers to Topic :
ADULT BREASTFEEDING

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Adult breastfeeding in mumbai/pune
hello lovely ladies out there.... if you are lactating, producing lot of milk, love breastfeeding and if you do not want to waste it, then i am here to help you get rid of excess milk. Also can help with low milk supply as continuous sucking can help increase the breast milk.

pure breastfeeding and nothing else. buzz me if interested. hitme0072003 at g male ... - Suraj [View Message]
RE:Breast feeding
you still lactacting meghana? and its perfectly ok...let him taste th emilk... - suraj [View Message]
RE:ADULT BREASTFEEDING
Would really like to experience ANR I'm a 22 year old Banglore guy. ... - Nikhil [View Message]
Adult Breastfeeding
My baby is 2 years 9 months and my wife's breastmilk supply is decreasing as expected. However I try to breastfeed from her every night but it does not seem to help. Besides, she has also started taking shatavari and milk (in addition to green vegetables and other food like sabudana etc.) but it does not increase supply very much (on pressing only a few drops are released)... - Prashant [View Message]
RE:Adult Breastfeeding
Yes you can do it. It will increase the flow... - Ramji [View Message]
RE:RE:I am breast milk donar in Bangalore!!
Y u need a donor... - Ramkumar [View Message]
RE:Breastfeeding
Yes absolutely. It's 100%true... - Ramkumar [View Message]