Khayaal Toh Chatpata Hai - Change Your Life with Chatpate Ideas
A homemaker's life can get extremely busy so here's presenting the concept of
#KhayaalTohChatpataHai which is about doing something creative than just wasting
time in the kitchen.
A woman never gets a break from work whether it is a Sunday or any other weekday. She
has to cook or do some household chore or the other no matter how hard she tries to take a
break. So, to get out of this cocoon a woman needs to transform herself and try some
She needs to break all the barriers by giving Chatpate Jawab
herself from the burden of household chores at least on Sunday. Because she deserves a
break too! Don't you agree?
So, if you are a woman, set yourself free to appreciate and reward yourself for the hard work
that you do. Think about some fun ideas and spend time just enjoying. Just see the smile which
it will bring on your face. It will be truly worth it and you will never ever regret it. And if anyone insists you to cook, you may give a crispy answer, just as Ms. Kurkure does in the
following video Kyunki Uske Khayaal Toh Chatpata Hai Na!
Chatpate Khayaal or Ideas for Women to Take a Break
Here are some Chatpate Khayaal or Ideas
which women can carry out to set herself free from
the daily kitchen responsibilities at least on Sunday.
- Call your friends over and chit-chat with them over tea and snacks.
- If you have some close friends in town, visit them.
- Enroll yourself in a hobby class that is specially conducted on Sundays.
- Go shopping for yourself all alone.
- Involve yourself in self-care regime, give yourself a good pedicure or manicure at
- Visit a spa to have a relaxing day.
- Meet your childhood friends and share happy childhood memories with them.
- Visit an old-age home and spend some quality time with senior citizens and try to
make them happy.
- Visit an orphanage and do some activity with children to bring smiles on their face.
- Go to any of the religious places nearby belonging to the religion that you follow.
- Participate in group book reading activity.
- Watch a movie with your family or friends.
- Take a bike ride in the town with your spouse.
- Spend a day at the beach with your family.
- Involve yourself in random acts of kindness.
Pick any of the activities from the above list and carry them out every week to experience the
new you. You can also create your own list of ideas for having a wonderful time which can
help you get refreshed and rejuvenated. Such activities will really prove beneficial to unwind
yourself and prepare your mind and body for the week to come. And remember if anyone
comes in the way of your happiness just say #KhayaalTohChatpataHai
to have some Mazedaar Dhamaal!