• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Relationships Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Relationships >  Womens Issues >puja mandir
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Womens Issues: puja mandir
Name: Divya
Date: 2008-06-11
Am not sure if this is the right section....
We bought a house and I got a small puja mandir from india....
I have a sitting room upstairs attached to our bed room but looks like a seperate room ,it ' s towards north east sp I planned of keeping the mandir there so it would be conviniebt that we csn go there as soon as we take bath....

But i was suggested not have mandir upstairs it should be down stairs....
so down staris my dinning is towards north east corner ...can I keep mandir there ?
am thinking if people sit on table there legs will be facing towards mandir........

can i do thi s..Can I just keep one vinaya in north east corner down stais and keep the mandir upstairs ??

Let me know.
Name: Moon Light is right
Subject:  It should be thr in ur heart
Date: 2008-06-12
Mandir is ur heart..
So where is not the question...how should be the question

You can have your pooja room any where in ur house..
As moon Light said...It all depends on the way you take things..

U get peace in heart by keeping it in yuor bedroom also..just go for it..

G-G
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

Name: supriyasanoj
Subject:  hai
I dont know much about vasthu Shasthra,I am living in US...I have made one small bedroom into Puja room and a office space.My grand mother used to tell me that God should be always placed in higher level...which means we should not keep any idol or pictures on the floor,and if you can spare some space upstairs then it will be best,because if we are keep it downstairs then we will be waking on top of god.so go for the room upstairs...keep a ganesh down on a high table or something.

Name: Moon Light
Subject:  Hi
All this direction/vastu is a big HOAX ...othervise a person of LOW morality can construct a vastu perfect house and live happilly there after ..will he get the mental piece?

God/Temple is created so that ppl can go their and for a moment forget the worries and be in the state of \" thoughtlessness\" .

Hence place the mandir where you FEEL comfortable and pious and get the calmness and do not place it where it is CONVINIENT to you without getting the above result..... You keep the mandir in such a place that not only you but the others 2 feel calmness/piece of mind when they r near it.........in a nut shell If you go in for \" convinience\" than the whole purpose of mandir will be defeated.

All tips on Relationships
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
puja mandir

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
periods
I am 27 years female, I had cosmetic surgery for my hand burn scar in june. Before surgery on date 20 june my menstrual cycle was near, I decided to have pill to shift my periods but I hav' nt. Now it' s august but my periods stopped & no periods now. I get tensed that somebody gave me drug to stop my periods. I doubt on my sister or my dad. They usually both mess up my li... - shraddha [View Message]
Gemini
Dear lady,
I deeply sympathize with you for having to tolerate old-fashioned in-laws. I know it is quite difficult especially when you are newly married and left your home and gone to your husband' s home. It is quite normal to feel emotional when your in-laws chide you for silly matters.
But think this way, if your parents chided for the same, would you have ... - Kumar [View Message]
Mohit
Mohit, It is sometimes natural for man or woman to lose interest in sex, and other partner has to do accept it. There are always ups and downs in life and it is same in sexual urge too.
Sex is 90% psychological than physical , so try to understand if she is feeling sad for whatever reason . if something is affecting her,something is making her unhappy and try to add... - Kumar [View Message]
rumours
It is human mentality to gossip and talk bad about others even through person who does this may very well know that it is untrue. Why does this happen? Because other people' s downfall is usually enjoyable. A real good person never does this. He/she are real careful when talking bad about a person, thinks from different angle, place hiself in that person' s place and then ... - Kumar [View Message]
soniya
You can obviosuly have to take your MIL and you DH into confidence. So come up with a plan of investment for yourself and try to convince your DH first. Then both of you combined convince your MIL. If your DH doesnt really agree, then you have to live with it hoping your MIL will pass on the money to you in future.... - kumar [View Message]
caught
Hi I caught U here... - shweta raghuvanshi [View Message]
g
gggggg... - GAURAV [View Message]

Beautiful Dress for your Toddler Video