• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Ryan Christian School,Vashi
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Ryan Christian School,Vashi
Name: Madhavan Rajendran
Date: 2013-04-09
I am shifting to Sanpada,navimumbai from Sion,and want to know about Vashi ICSE school Ryan Christian School,for Mont-III and 2nd Standard,parents of Ryan vashi,pl comment about the teachers and managment.thanks in advance

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Ryan Christian School,Vashi

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Famous School
good comments about the school KIDDIE PLANET INTERNATIONAL PRE SCHOOL is this the famous school? actually my son is 3 years old i am searching for him a best kid school so that is why i am asking this, i wanted to know where it is i am interested to join my son in the kiddie planet school, and thanks to india parenting website cause of this website only i am able to find o... - amrutha [View Message]
happy with Mother´ s Pride
I and my husband went to see our daughters presentation at school. It is so wonderfull. She gave a eng rhym solo performance and looked so so so good. I had tears in my eyes seeing her sing enthusiastical.... - Meenakshi arora [View Message]
Nursuries and Schools
I would suggest you Orchids, The International School. I have been associated with the school for past one year. My child just enjoys her nursery classes and she loves going to school. I havent heard of any complaints so far!
... - Gaurang Mishra [View Message]
KIDDIE PLANET INTERNATIONAL PRE SCHOOL ,NIZAMPET
my daughter is 3 years old for her i got the best school awesome facilities centralized ac,pool,swings,boll tub,slider,toddler etc...
experience teachers,good circumstances, i loved it, my suggestion is everyone should visit this school i refer to join everybody' s child, reasonable fee.... - venkata laxmi [View Message]
preschool in Powai
Lot more good preschools have opened up in Powai. My daughter goes to Happy Minds and I am very happy with them. Also Vivero and Kangaroo Kids are the other good pre schools in Powai.... - Puja [View Message]
Maple Bear Noida 62 is just the best
I have really become a big fan of Maple Bear, Sector 62, Noida. The curriculum is just fantastic. No fancy worksheets, but just my daughter' s own work comes home. And the best part is that the child learns at her own pace. The day care, including the food is comparatively good. After a thorough tiring survey, I am happy that I found this. Its near to Stellar IT park.... - Feby [View Message]
Maple Bear Noida 62 is just the best
I have really become a big fan of Maple Bear, Sector 62, Noida. The curriculum is just fantastic. No fancy worksheets, but just my daughter' s own work comes home. And the best part is that the child learns at her own pace. The day care, including the food is comparatively good. After a thorough tiring survey, I am happy that I found this. Its near to Stellar IT park.... - Feby [View Message]

Strong Confident Women Video