You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Jankidevi School Andheri W
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Jankidevi School Andheri W
2010-01-21
Name: Ravi Valecha Hi,

I am moving to Andheri West house(Link Road). I tried taking my sons admission ( 1st for elder and Nursery for younger)in Arya Vidya Mandir, Juhu. Younger one got rejected at application stage and no reason was given. I wanted to try for Jankidevi ICSE at 4 Bunglows, Andheri. Can anyone tell me, how good is Jankidevi? How good is the faculty? Appreciate your early revert.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Jankidevi School Andheri W

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Good day care in Sarjapur or Bellandur
Hey dear why are you planning to put your kid at so early age as i am sure you are aware that after two years you should plan this, anyways its your choice and according to me you should put your child in We care as that is the best among the options.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should put your kid in We care as that is the best pre school and we just love the way the staff handles these little kids and they just treat your kids as their own and give a complete package so please put your kid in that school.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not waste your money now as your kid is too young and you should not put your kid at this early age even if you are really looking to put your kid then according to me you should go ahead and take admission in Little elly.... - Anu [View Message]
Hi dear i have a really bad experience in Bachpan so please do not consider as a good pre school and rest i have no idea so please according to me do not send your kid to Bachpan as you will really repent on that decision, All the best dear.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear why are you in so hurry and what is the matter behind that please let your kid complete two years of age and then ideally you should decide, please do not make this mistake of putting your kid to pre school so early. All the best dear for your future.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi dear if i would be in your place i would have put my kid in Jumbo kids as its the best in all the list you have mention and i do know that its costly but then its worth for the extra price, please chose the best for your kid as kids are very special.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi dear based on the list i can suggest you that all these are not good and according to me the best is Tree house please search for that as i am sure they must be having a branch in your area, all the best dear please search for this pre school.... - Suman [View Message]

Making Fathers Day Card Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.