---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Jankidevi School Andheri W
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Jankidevi School Andheri W
2010-01-21
Name: Ravi Valecha
Hi,

I am moving to Andheri West house(Link Road). I tried taking my sons admission ( 1st for elder and Nursery for younger)in Arya Vidya Mandir, Juhu. Younger one got rejected at application stage and no reason was given. I wanted to try for Jankidevi ICSE at 4 Bunglows, Andheri. Can anyone tell me, how good is Jankidevi? How good is the faculty? Appreciate your early revert.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Jankidevi School Andheri W

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
i am shifting bangalore next month and finding shool for my 7 yr old son and searching for a good school and quite affordable as we are middle class family but haven't search it yet. so if anyone know please help to get a good school for my son.... - sudha [View Message]
hi
search for it on internet and find some good school and just viisit there by urselves and inspect it so u will not get fooled by anyone. ... - sudha [View Message]
hi
i am shifting banglore next month and still didn't get admission for myy sonn there. we are finding good school which is affordable tooo so please help if you know any school ovver there and inform me here only.. thank you ... - kiran [View Message]
hi
being is pre school he will get to mingle with other kids of his age so it is useful for his growth and socializing. it will built confidence in him and it will help him to face other people except family members and relatives. so pre school is necessary and kids do throw tantrums but if have to force them to go to pre school they will get used to when they started minglin... - piu [View Message]
Schools in Ghansoli
Hi Laveena, Terna Orchids the International Schools is there in Koparkhairane which is at ten to fifteen minutes from Ghansoli. My son is also an Orchidean Student and he is studying in Orchid's Malad Branch. Its an CBSE school but it provide international education, with integrated curriculum of CBSE, ICSE, IB and other reputed board. I Think CBSE board will be better opt... - Seema [View Message]
Schools in Pune
Hi Ashna, in which locality are you looking for school?
If you are looking for school near Nigdi I would like to suggest.
My son is studying there and as a parent I am very happy and satisfied with this school. You can visit their website for more details related to admissions.... - Dhara [View Message]
Preschool Selection
As a parent, selection of right school is the biggest worry. For my elder son, I searched many schools, visited their campuses, compared different boards like CBSE, ICSE etc.

School campuses, teacher-student ratio, safety at school, School bus are the most important factors for me. Finally, I admitted my son into the International School and as a parent, I am ... - Anita [View Message]

Rain Song Video