• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Jr.Kg Syllabus
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Jr.Kg Syllabus
Name: Severina
Date: 2010-01-13
Hi all,

Happy new year 2010. I have a 3.5yr old daughter so would like to know the syllabus for a Jr.Kg kid for CBSE,Pune. We are currently out of the country so I was planning to keep her up-to-date with her studies and teach from home so it becomes easier for admissions. If anyone can provide me with the syllabus I would be obliged.

B' Rgds,
Severina
Name: hamsapriya
Subject:  syllabus
Date: 2010-02-05
i am a reource person who formulates programmes for nursery . in case you are planning to do home schooling , you can teach your child to read even before learning the alphabets . there is a method called glenn doman method of reading where the child is introduced to reading as early as 6 months . it works beautifully . you can introduce the child to premathematical concepts like sorting of objects , less and more etc . read a lot to your child which helps in their vocabulary and creativity .
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Jr.Kg Syllabus

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
You might want to have a look at DPS International
Hi,
I have recently admitted my son to DPS International school. It' s just the begun the session, this year.

For more details, visit their website.... - Dilpreet [View Message]
Indus International Junior School in Gachibowli
Indus International Junior School was established with an ennobling vision: Creating leaders of Tomorrow, by imparting holistic education in an environment of excellence. The faculty, teaching pedagogy and facilities kindle a love for learning, a respect for cultural diversity and a strong sense of social responsibility among the students.Indus International Junior School ... - Suhana Singh [View Message]
Please suggest best international schools in Gurga
Please suggest best international schools in Gurgaon. I am looking for the best schools... - John Matthew [View Message]
Schools in Sarjapur Road
Hi Yes Kay! The schools you have mentioned are decent. Why not try Orchids International? They a have a branch in Sarjapur Road. The curriculum is good &they provide both CBSE and ICSE. I have enrolled my kid there and I’m a happy parent.
... - Rishabh R [View Message]
Mothers Pride is nice
Yes, Palak is right. My daughter goes to Mothers Pride too and it’s been a worthwhile journey till now. She is a quick learner so it’s great seeing her grow each day. In fact, there are 4-5 branches of Mothers Pride in Gurgaon and the faculty is good too. You must visit 1 of the centres!

... - Dev Kapoor [View Message]
preschool
radhika, see a preschool should be a place where a child must be excited to go. Most of the schools these days focus on rote learning. I have researched for a lot of playschool and then zeroed upon Euro kids. They have a lot of branches all over India. From the class teacher, to the principal, everyone is so co operative and kind. Good luck with your search :)... - madhu [View Message]
i think mother´ s pride is best
Hello renu i think mother' s pride is good because My son goes to Mothers Pride too and he' s got confident from before. the school offers cognitive, intellectual & social development classes and they also prepare the students for stage exposure. For me, it' s surely a better option than any other play school.... - Palak [View Message]

Beautiful Dress for your Toddler Video
Expecting Parents
Join a Due Date Club

Parents of Babies
Join a Baby Club