• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Jr.Kg Syllabus
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Jr.Kg Syllabus
Name: Severina
Date: 2010-01-13
Hi all,

Happy new year 2010. I have a 3.5yr old daughter so would like to know the syllabus for a Jr.Kg kid for CBSE,Pune. We are currently out of the country so I was planning to keep her up-to-date with her studies and teach from home so it becomes easier for admissions. If anyone can provide me with the syllabus I would be obliged.

B' Rgds,
Severina
Name: hamsapriya
Subject:  syllabus
Date: 2010-02-05
i am a reource person who formulates programmes for nursery . in case you are planning to do home schooling , you can teach your child to read even before learning the alphabets . there is a method called glenn doman method of reading where the child is introduced to reading as early as 6 months . it works beautifully . you can introduce the child to premathematical concepts like sorting of objects , less and more etc . read a lot to your child which helps in their vocabulary and creativity .
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Jr.Kg Syllabus

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Please help
Hi Muskan, could you please share your experience and the school you finalized for your daughter. I am looking for a good play school for my 2 years old daughter.
... - Mandeep [View Message]
Amazing exp
Mother’s pride journey has been great till now. The school staff takes good care of the children. Both my children are in Mother’s pride and I have never come across any complaints. Learning is fun at mother’s pride. The students are practically made to learn alphabets, numbers, food habits and a lot more with colorful decorations/activity/themes in class.... - Amit Aggarwal [View Message]
Home-schooling vs Pre-school
Dear Preeti,

I understand it is hard for a child to adjust in new environment. Both methods of education has its pros and cons.But through home-schooling, you are trying to protect him from the outside world. It through places like pre-school,a child learns the basic lessons of life. So try to find a school which will make your child feel at home away from hom... - Nysha [View Message]
Nice school
My son’s communication skills have really improved in mother’s pride. Its an excellent preschool with caring staff and good education system.... - anil [View Message]
Confused Mom
My toddler is not interested in going to play school. He always throws a tantrum at the mention of school. Is it a necessity to attend preschool? I have heard about home schooling so I was just thinking if I could school him at home only. Please advise... - preeti bohra [View Message]
School
You should have a look at Vista School, managed by Pearson Schools, a part of Pearson, which also happens to be the fastest growing chain of schools in India. It is a recommended school and provide students with quality learning.
... - Rishi [View Message]
School
hi, you can consider Vista School, it is near the same location where you are currently staying. It is managed by Pearson Schools, a part of Pearson, which also happens to be the fastest growing chain of schools in India. My son is also studying here and it is one of the recommended school which provide students with quality learning.... - tisha [View Message]

Foetal development Video