• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Jr.Kg Syllabus
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Jr.Kg Syllabus
Name: Severina
Date: 2010-01-13
Hi all,

Happy new year 2010. I have a 3.5yr old daughter so would like to know the syllabus for a Jr.Kg kid for CBSE,Pune. We are currently out of the country so I was planning to keep her up-to-date with her studies and teach from home so it becomes easier for admissions. If anyone can provide me with the syllabus I would be obliged.

B' Rgds,
Severina
Name: hamsapriya
Subject:  syllabus
Date: 2010-02-05
i am a reource person who formulates programmes for nursery . in case you are planning to do home schooling , you can teach your child to read even before learning the alphabets . there is a method called glenn doman method of reading where the child is introduced to reading as early as 6 months . it works beautifully . you can introduce the child to premathematical concepts like sorting of objects , less and more etc . read a lot to your child which helps in their vocabulary and creativity .
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Jr.Kg Syllabus

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Pre-School in Kolkata
Hi all,

I recently shifted to Kolkata and I am looking out for a good pre-school for my kid. Can anyone please give some suggestion as I am new to the area!... - Misha [View Message]
Pre-School Review
I am planning to put my kid in Eurokids. Can anyone please share their experience about Eurokids? ... - Jojo [View Message]
Good Pre-School
Hi,

I being a parent myself have gone through the same thing. While selecting a school, factors like name, prestige, recognition, distance, staff, etc play an important factor. Can you specify what area are you located, so it will be a bit easier to help you locate the best school for your child. ... - Ananya [View Message]
Schools around Lokhandwala
Hi,

Have you heard about Eurokids? I would recommend it. We completely love the way they teach the kids. They have amazing activities and field trips.... - Pinky [View Message]
Pre-School
Hi Mayank,

Even my colleague has gone through the same experience. Her kids were traumatised badly at their old pre-school and they became too afraid to go the school. Later on she after researching a lot, she decided to put her kids in Eurokids. She was anyways very hesitant and scared because of her previous experience. But this choice proved to be very posi... - Nikita [View Message]
Play School in Gurgaon
Hi,
I have a daughter and she is part of kids preschool in Gurgaon. She loves to go there and yes they have to pick and drop facility too. You must try it.... - Rahul [View Message]
Schools around Lokhandwala
Hi! My friend is looking for a day care there (she recently relocated). Her elder child is studying at Orchids International. The younger one needs a day care. Please suggest.
... - Gaurang Mishra [View Message]

Parenting Tips for Changing Childs Behaviour Video