---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Jr.Kg Syllabus
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Jr.Kg Syllabus
2010-01-13
Name: Severina
Hi all,

Happy new year 2010. I have a 3.5yr old daughter so would like to know the syllabus for a Jr.Kg kid for CBSE,Pune. We are currently out of the country so I was planning to keep her up-to-date with her studies and teach from home so it becomes easier for admissions. If anyone can provide me with the syllabus I would be obliged.

B' Rgds,
Severina

2010-02-05
Name: hamsapriya
Subject:  syllabus
i am a reource person who formulates programmes for nursery . in case you are planning to do home schooling , you can teach your child to read even before learning the alphabets . there is a method called glenn doman method of reading where the child is introduced to reading as early as 6 months . it works beautifully . you can introduce the child to premathematical concepts like sorting of objects , less and more etc . read a lot to your child which helps in their vocabulary and creativity .
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Jr.Kg Syllabus

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Preschool Activities
I am a preschool teacher at Orchids the International School in Sarjapur Road Banglore. At our school we arrange different activities like Art & craft activities, visit different places like plant nurseries, vegetable shop, malls, florist, bus depots as well as we arrange many other activities at class. This helps our children to learn through experience. ... - Anita [View Message]
Schools in Ghansoli
Hi Laveena, Terna Orchids the International Schools is there in Koparkhairane which is at ten to fifteen minutes from Ghansoli. My son is also an Orchidean Student and he is studying in Orchid's Malad Branch. Its an CBSE school but it provide international education, with integrated curriculum of CBSE, ICSE, IB and other reputed board. I Think CBSE board will be better opt... - Seema [View Message]
http://some-inexistent-website.acu/some_inexistent_file_with_long_name?%00.jpg... - dprytnyu [View Message]
)... - skhuacxq [View Message]
1... - dprytnyu [View Message]
.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./.\\./etc/passwd... - crihdajg [View Message]
................etc/passwd... - crihdajg [View Message]

Beauty tip for glowing skin Video