---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Jr.Kg Syllabus
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Jr.Kg Syllabus
2010-01-13
Name: Severina
Hi all,

Happy new year 2010. I have a 3.5yr old daughter so would like to know the syllabus for a Jr.Kg kid for CBSE,Pune. We are currently out of the country so I was planning to keep her up-to-date with her studies and teach from home so it becomes easier for admissions. If anyone can provide me with the syllabus I would be obliged.

B' Rgds,
Severina

2016-05-27
Name: Kay
Subject:  RE:Jr.Kg Syllabus
Hi Severina,
So can you say in which school you have joined your kid and on what factors you have joined your kid in that school also and it would be better and helpful for all the parents they too will come to know about the school also.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-17
Name: kareena
Hi Severina,
So what was the syllabus included for the kg children can you say because you have posted this one past years ago and it would be better if you share it and many of us will come to know about this one.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-05-15
Name: Manu
Hi Severina,
I too do not know what would be the syllabus for kids at the age of 3.5 years and the thing is you can learn the basics like alphabets,numerals and some rhymes such like will be helpful to your kid to get admission.

2016-05-12
Name: Spoorthy
Hi every one,
can any one say what would be the syllabus for kg kids because by seeing this postings even am also getting doubts also.So can any one do this and it would be very greatful to you only.I hope some one would reply.

2016-05-10
Name: Kali
Hello Mother,
So you want to know the syllabus of the jr kg then did you get any solution as of now so then we too can get the syllabus of the kg also even i have seen many post of the syllabus also,Can you revert back with an message.

2010-02-05
Name: hamsapriya
Subject:  syllabus
i am a reource person who formulates programmes for nursery . in case you are planning to do home schooling , you can teach your child to read even before learning the alphabets . there is a method called glenn doman method of reading where the child is introduced to reading as early as 6 months . it works beautifully . you can introduce the child to premathematical concepts like sorting of objects , less and more etc . read a lot to your child which helps in their vocabulary and creativity .

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Jr.Kg Syllabus

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:maid placement agency in delhi and gurgaon
Hi Sushmitha,
So can you say what you had done to solve the issue because many people would do that and i hope you would give reply back to this comment also and then it will be really helpful for all the people also.... - Bharthy [View Message]
RE:Fees for NPS ?
Hi Kalpana,
So can you say which school is good according to you because it would be better for you only and it would give solution to all the people also i hope you would do that also.... - Kali [View Message]
RE:Playschools in Gurgaon
Hi Simran
So can you say what would be the better option you have chosen also and it would be better if you share about that and it will be really helpful for all the people also who want to do that.... - Disha [View Message]
RE:EuroKids or Kidzee
Hi VK,
So you are searching for good schools and then which school you had finalized can you say that and the information which you are going to share would be very valuable also and i hope you would do that.... - Kiwi [View Message]
Playschool in BTM 2nd stage
Hi,

Need suggestion on good playschools in BTM 2nd stage.. any experience which you may want to share.. Good/bad..

Thanks in advance.

Reema... - Reema [View Message]
RE:Mothers Pride
Hi Mother,
We can understand your concern also and i hope you would reply then it would be better also and it would be better and i wish you will get some good school for your kid and you will join them also.... - Leela [View Message]
RE:Right age for LKG admission
Hi Ranjani,
So can you say what would be the better option for your problem and it would be better for you and you need to verify all the schools also and it would be better for your kid also and that would be better for all.... - Keerti [View Message]

A new toy for baby Video..