---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Good Pre-schools in Jayanagar 4th T Bloc
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Good Pre-schools in Jayanagar 4th T Block
2009-12-11
Name: Giridhar Prabhu
Hi everybody,

We have shifted to Bangalore recently (Jayanagar 4th T Block). We are looking for a playschool in and around the 4th T Block.

Please suggest some good play schools.

Regards,
Giridhar
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-12-22
Name: alka
Subject:  advice
please try in kidzee which is very close to jayanagar
alka
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Good Pre-schools in Jayanagar 4th T Block

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Info about Vidhya Mandir & Bala vidya mandir
hey vidhya enroll in the school your aware of and not any school. Please do a proper study of how the school is in terms of teaching, infrastructure, hygiene and even have a word with teachers to know how they are.... - jinu [View Message]
RE:raising hastle free triplets
Hi Pooja, this is the age when most of the kids throw tantrums so not to worry. Just see to it that they dont go too hyper and start hitting very badly. Try to console them as far as possible from your end. ... - Kasturi [View Message]
RE:ADMISSION
hey mita i would suggest to go for a playschool as she is quite young right now and play school would be a really good option so that she learns to stay away from you and interact a bit with other children.... - meena [View Message]
RE:time life books
hey mini that is a good thing that your giving away your book so that someone else can reuse it. I would suggest to give it to your maid or some helper near your vicinity so that their children would use them to increase their knowledge.... - nisha [View Message]
JSS Public School,Noida
Hi Do we have anyone in the forum whose child is in JSS Public School, Noida in Nursery Class... - Upasana Gulati [View Message]
RE:JSS Public School,Noida
Hi Upsana, one of my cousin has sent her kid to this school and she is quite happy with the kind of teaching and activities they are offering to her son so you can always give a try.... - Jasmeet [View Message]
RE:Excellent day care in Pune
Hi Gunjan, wow thats a great news i recently shifted to pune and was searching for a good pre school for my 3 yr old son and you made my work so easy and simple. Thanks alot for the review.... - Gujnita [View Message]

Flax Seed Hair Gel Recipe Video..