• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Good Pre-schools in Jayanagar 4th T Bloc
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: Good Pre-schools in Jayanagar 4th T Block
Name: Giridhar Prabhu
Date: 2009-12-11
Hi everybody,

We have shifted to Bangalore recently (Jayanagar 4th T Block). We are looking for a playschool in and around the 4th T Block.

Please suggest some good play schools.

Regards,
Giridhar
Name: alka
Subject:  advice
Date: 2009-12-22
please try in kidzee which is very close to jayanagar
alka
Reply to Original Message   Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Good Pre-schools in Jayanagar 4th T Block

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
thakur vidya mandir / sarvapalli radhakrishnan
i want to know reviews of these two schools 1. thakur vidya mandir (kandivali)2. sarvapalli radhakrishnan (borivali). educationactivities cost facilities , etc... - chaitrali dhuandhar [View Message]
Best school in Bhopal
Hey you can try Eurokids. They have environment friendly atmosphere which is essential for a child' s growth. My cousin' s kid has been going there for around 2 years and is very happy with his decision.... - Chadni [View Message]
Pre school in balanagar
Hey,

You should try Eurokids. My son has been going there since 1 1/2 years and I am very happy with the results I am seeing. I consulted a lot of parents before enrolling him here. ... - Manali [View Message]
Pre school in Sector 7 Dwarka
Hi,
Even I am planning to put my kid in pre school. I have heard Eurokids is a good place. Can anyone tell their experience about it?... - Nikki [View Message]
Review -Eurokids in Borivali
Hi,
My kids have been going to the Borivali branch for quiet some time now. I am very happy with my choice. It has environment friendly atmosphere and good staff which were my requirements while i was searching a pre school for my kid. ... - Devika [View Message]
Parenting seminar was awesome
awesome expeience after the seminar feeling rejuvenated its like if its tomorrow ill go again... - Arun Chawla [View Message]
About mother´ s Pride
I am shocked.Is it true??? Do they really behave like this????? M scared my daughter is also in mother' s pride.And I watch her on DVR regularly but from now onwards I' ll be careful.
... - Janvi [View Message]

Ashtanga Yoga Video