You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >Good Pre-schools in Jayanagar 4th T Bloc
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:Good Pre-schools in Jayanagar 4th T Block
2009-12-11
Name: Giridhar Prabhu Hi everybody,

We have shifted to Bangalore recently (Jayanagar 4th T Block). We are looking for a playschool in and around the 4th T Block.

Please suggest some good play schools.

Regards,
Giridhar
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2009-12-22
Name: alka
Subject:  advice
please try in kidzee which is very close to jayanagar
alka
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Good Pre-schools in Jayanagar 4th T Block

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Little Einsteins Preschool at Kamakotti nagar
Oh so good to see that you have a found a good pre school for kid as here in Mumbai we find it very difficult to find one as though there are plenty of options but then very few are good but not like the one you are talking abut it, All the best dear.... - Anaida [View Message]
Fantastic dear this is really awesome and feels good to see that parents are sharing good experience and would love to see more and more updates here for the same, please feel free if you have any doubts about it as i can surely help you guys on the same.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me this is the best pre school as even my kid is going to the same school and i must say that we are completely satisfied with the staff and the way of the teachings so feeling blessed and at the same time happy also for our kid.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear so good to see that you are updating so much and that too good things and would also like to know how is the culture there and also what are the fees of the school as we are middle class people so need to know whether we can afford the same or not.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hello Niranjani according to me we dint have that great experience in sending our kid to that school because the staff was very rude and at times they were abusing the parents as well, so according to me we had a bad experience rest is your thoughts about the same.... - Sujata [View Message]
What a good details you have shared really feeling good to see that you are helping so many parents by posting this as they can really decide on taking admission based on your post,good to see this please continue with the good work all the best dear.... - Suman [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you are doing a fantastic job and should post some more about it so that if parents are interested in taking admission there so they can choose your advice and will definitely help them in this, please continue with the good work.... - Shikha [View Message]

Relationship Tips for Women Video..
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2014 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.