You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >maid placement agency in delhi and gurga
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum

Nurseries and Schools:maid placement agency in delhi and gurgaon
2007-06-30
Name: sushmita mohanty Dear Friends,
Most of us feel the need to have a housemaid when the second baby arrive.I would request you to share your good or bad experiences with the agency you have dealt with.Trust me this is going to help a lot of parents.So please do reply.
Thanks
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2016-08-31
Name: OM SAI PLACEMENT service Gurgaon reliable with tru
Subject:  RE:maid placement agency in delhi and gurgaon
Hire trusted maid servant cook Babycare Maid fulltime live in maid servant from www omsaiplacementcom trusted housemaid cook provide company
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-08-31
Name: Good Service Guide this agency Gurgaon OM SAI PLAC
Subject:  RE:RE:maid placement agency in delhi and gurgaon
Thankfully help me om sai placement service Gurgaon good fulltime live in maid provide my home arelaes golf course road Aperment
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-07
Name: Janu
Hi Sushmitha,
It would be according to your liabilities and the financial condition.So then it would be as your wish.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-06-29
Name: Janu
Hi Sushmitha,
So schools have become more cost and in coming days only people who have money more only can educate their children only.

2016-06-20
Name: Karthi
Hi Sushmitha,
So you should not trust on agency for schools for your kids.So it would be better you chose some other methods to know about all schools which you were interested to find.

2016-06-14
Name: Swapna
HI Mohanty,
Maid people have become more costly in this generation because major people are hiring them only for status purpose only.If you are not working look after your baby.

2016-06-06
Name: Jew
Hi Sushmitha,
Maid has become more important for all.Since women do not have time to look after the baby and the house because even they are working.But putting maid also became one of the status.

2016-05-31
Name: Bharthy
Hi Sushmitha,
So can you say what you had done to solve the issue because many people would do that and i hope you would give reply back to this comment also and then it will be really helpful for all the people also.

2016-05-25
Name: Bavi
Hi Sushmitha,
So can you share the details of maid agency because you had posted this one some past years back and it would be really useful for all the person who were in need of maid also and i hope you would do that.

2016-05-11
Name: keerthi
Hey sushmitha

By now you have got some information about the maids so if you share this kind of details here,it would be very helpful for many people of this forum regarding solving these problems.

2016-05-08
Name: aniket
i think so the parents should do the work of their child on their own.

2016-05-07
Name: tanay
i depends upon the working of the parent and also upon their handling of the children.

2013-05-10
Name: srividya
Subject:  maid agency in Gurgaon
i found a maid agency providing part time maids (morn-eve)called the ' MAIDS company' . It supposedly trains maids at nominal cost and replaces maids if they leave/fall sick. it is based in DLF phase IV, gurgaon, near galleria market.I visited their office-it is a one room basement office iwth a 5 people staff. Anyone who has any past experience about this agency, please share. Also if you know any other agency in Gurgaon, providing part time maids/full time please share.

2012-11-19
Name: wellwisher
Subject:  only if u know them personaly
i think keep housemaid onli if u know them not thru any agency...

2012-11-28
Name: rukmani
Subject:  i dont like housemaid
Today´ s housemaid are very natki.. they do lot of natak i dont like them..
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2012-09-24
Name: Ramesh Datta
Subject:  Fraadulent maid agencies in Delhi NCR-Beware
Dear Friends,

This would be a well known issue to most of the parents and especially families like us who have to rely on maids due to both parents being professionals and having kid (s). Believe our experience and word of caution, as we have been doing so - that is - being depended on maids - for last 8 years. We had our share of stints with crooks called maid agenies of Delhi/ NCR close to a decade back but these were minor in nature and we largely had a peaceful period during these 8 years, as we could ultimately find genuinely needy girls from Jharkhand through chance but genuine sources. We had very peaceful and satisfactory period during these 8 years with just 2 girls ultimately serving us over this period. Unfortunately, the last girl left us for her home for good recently after her 4 years with us. Due to various human trafficing issues on rise and various govt schemes in villages catching on (NREGA/ etc, .. which is good...) we could not find a similar replacement inspite our best efforts. As we recently had a twins, life w/o maid seemed unthinkable and we unwillingly had to start our new (and hopefully last) stint with maid agencies in Delhi. It was shocking to learn that the commission (for 11 months !!!) is now Rs 25 to 30K + registration charged and no room for negotiation - thanks to desperate parents like us. Believe us, this is the going rate, and if you find a lower rate, something is wrong. After paying this commission (besides salary of 3500 + living expenses of maid, obviously), we had to change 3 maids in 3 months from this ' referred and known' agency (Shivshakti Enterprises, Shakurpur), which could only give maids - who were either suffering from Epilepsy (Rekha), or did not know any language which mortals can speak on, or were too unused to hard work (Assamese maids, who are now taking place of maids from Jharkhand, have high tastes and no inclination to learn or work). The agency finally returned some money after deducting commission and salaries under continuous pressure and follow up from our side.

Not to give up, we contacted 6/7 more agencies all of which did not sound worthy. We found - what looked to be saviour - in ' Sumitra Maid Agency, Mubarakpur/ Ajay' - found through a pamphlet in newspapers. The 12 month commission was only Rs 16000/- and salary Rs 2500 for a semi-trained maid !!! And what a maid she was (for the 3 & 1/2 days she was there) - deft at every household work, very well mannered and friendly with kids, used to get up a 5.30). In our desperation, in hindsight, we ignored all the tell tale signs of things being \" too good to be true apart from trusting on agency not referred through a known/ genuine source. Salary and commission lower than market rate, too deft a maid for semi-trained, registered agency but no registration number, their repeated assurances that they are already doing police and medical verifcation & will give same in 2 days and no need for us to take the pain, turning up with maid w/o her photo despite much insistence, maid' s insistence to put her cloths on balcony only in a manner they would fall (we live on 10th floor) and asking at odd hours if so can go out to collect same...!!!

Just on a hunch and to be safe - we used to lock the main door at nights and when once when we had to go out once during these 3 days. On the 4th evening, when she had gained good amount of our trust, we went out for an hour to the nearby market, with our kids and my mother at home w/o locking main door for the fist time. We recd a call from our next door neighbour soon after that that main door is open and our maid is nowhere. Our frantic efforts to look for her or reach her agency numbers did not yield any response (phones switched off or no answer). Inspite of CCTVs installed (we caught her on one) and guards at gate, she had been smart enough to slip out with other servants who usually leave at this time. Was smart (or may be we were lucky) not to take any stuff with her.. They had done what they probably keep doing with people like us - to fleece commission amount and flee at the first available opportunity. Though we immediately filed a police complaint we realised what grave danger we have saved ourselves from - if she could possibly have fled with one of our 10 month old kid or valuables - apart from the mentioned signs we ignored.

Friends - The idea of giving such a long story is to caution you that 99% of the agencies in Delhi - Mohammadpur/ Mubarakpur/ Shakurpur/ Kalyanpuri/Palam/ etc/ etc are frauds and crooks and cannot be trusted. Live w/o such maids if you can, or go for a very trusted source with all due verifications, even if that seems awkard with your friend/ family member who gave the refernce. And lastly, take all safety precautions, even if maid is old and trusted. Thanks.

2011-09-14
Name: shweta
Subject:  maid
Starnews reported that on14-9-2011 maid provided by agency kidnapped child in rohini. Thanks.

2011-08-11
Name: neha
Subject:  Maid versus creche
In delhi we have heard many robbery and kidnapping through maids. Moreover keeping maid of below emplyable age is unlawful. There are many creches who are ready to keep above 3 months baby with them. In Delhi,Noida Om Sai creche vasundhara enclave(nr sectr 8), shemrock,mom' hut are there. keep it in mind in some creche there may be more than 2 caretakers for your kid but at home we often leave the kid at mercy of 14 year old maid. In one instance which was very shocking, the maid employed in our society left the 7 month baby at gate and fled due to reason one of his distant relative was sick. As a general principle of security it is always advisable to restrict outsiders entry in your house.

2010-09-20
Name: Kala
Subject:  Mashal NGO Maid Agency
These fellows, Neelima and Anil, are complete crooks. They try to put pressure on people, pretending to be an NGO. I asked for a fully / semi-trained person. They gave a complete novice though I was paying for a semi-trained person. The girl ran away and they didn' t give a replacement saying I had ' spoiled' her by giving her full salary!! Just imagine, they wanted me to give her Rs 1000 and give remaining Rs 4000 to them even though they had clearly said when I signed the contract that I can give her salary directly. BEWARE OF MAID AGENCIES! THEY ARE TERRIBLE! BETTER TO GIVE UPP JOB FOR TWO YEARS!

2010-07-30
Name: Kumud
Subject:  Maid service in NJF
Hi Cheenu..
Did you got some reliable maid service provider in Najafgarh? how should one proceed? Charges and all. I am looking for Mrng-Eve time maid who should also look after my 1Y3month baby.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
maid placement agency in delhi and gurgaon

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Good schools in borivali ( Mumbai)?
I am planning ICSE board for my kid.
I need a help to choose the best school in borivali(Mumbai).... - Divya [View Message]
Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
Hello Everyone,

I am the mother of a 2.5 yr old girl child. We are planning to put our daughter in school next year (June 2018). However, we are totally confused as to which is the best place for her. Can the parents out here please help us with reviews. Kindly tell us which is the best school and also why it is the best... If you do not like a particular scho... - Mommie Panda [View Message]
RE:Which is the best school for girls in Bangalore?
You can check the feedback from your neighbours. They are the best source of information for knowing about schools.... - Aki [View Message]
RE:Good schools/preschools in Hyderabad
hello pari,
you dont worry and find out preschool near by your home which is easy for you travelling also it may be easy to drop your kid over there, so dont take admission which is far from your place.... - naina [View Message]
hello pari,
you are really very good in take responsibilities and also good to keep this responsibilities in good way, so you are good mother who is worried about take admission in good preschool.... - neha [View Message]
hello pari,
in hyderabad you can find many preschool near by your residence, you just need to check it on google, so it will be helpful for you, as well as you can take consultation from your friend circle also.... - yogesh [View Message]
hello pari,
your daughter is now only 3 years old and from now how much you are conscious about her future things, so dont take stress every things will go good in direction, need to take proper precaution.... - rihan [View Message]

Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.