---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >creche near Pune Kondhwa/wanowrie/swarga
Ask a question
Parents of Preschoolers  Discussion Forum
Nurseries and Schools:creche near Pune Kondhwa/wanowrie/swargate
Name: virendra
If anyone knows about a creche near Pune Kondhwa/wanowrie/swargate/MG Road/Fatima Nagar/NIBM/Lullanagar and surrounding areas to take care of a 3 1/2 month old baby, Pl. reply to this immediately.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
creche near Pune Kondhwa/wanowrie/swargate

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Nurseries and Pre School
Being a parent, I always want to choose best for my daughter even for preschool also. I did little bit research and many parents recommend me Kidzee play school.... - Rohit [View Message]
fancy dress
You can reach out Kids fancy store at sec 56 gurgaon. Fb page kidsfancystore ... - kidsfancystore [View Message]
Fancy Costume on rent
YOu can get get fancy costumes on rent from - Address - Z Block, 66, Sector 12, Noida, Near gurudwara... - Ami [View Message]
Mothers pride
Mother’s Pride school provides qualitative education to its kids. Children are left free to express and showcase their talent. Nobody is discouraged here. Teachers are friendly and mothers Pride celebrate the festivals with great pomp. Good school!... - Ritika Chopra [View Message]
not a good option for a strong foundation
The classes are run from basement with one exit, no natural light; the English of teaching staff is horrible, there is no attention to detail; the books provided to kids are pathetic, poorly designed and bad printing quality — in alphabets book, the grapes are pink, other items are mostly cliparts; in the rhymes book, you have mostly unheard rhymes and there is one that ... - sad [View Message]
Activities for preschoolers
Must include Preschool activities are
Cardboard Creativity
Cooking & Eating
Vegetable Prints
Name games
Indoor basketball
... - Activities [View Message]
Scottish High
Hi there,

I also have my daughter going to Scottish High from past 3 years, however i do not agree with the comments provided by others. Its a real good school and comes in India top 10 category with kids scoring in ICSE boards and excelling in extra curriculum also. Its true that they are very strict which you may call as Attitude and yes there may be some wh... - SK [View Message]

Funny Blogger Video