• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Parents of Preschoolers Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Parents of Preschoolers >  Nurseries and Schools >creche near Pune Kondhwa/wanowrie/swarga
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Nurseries and Schools: creche near Pune Kondhwa/wanowrie/swargate
Name: virendra
Date: 2006-03-13
Hi!
If anyone knows about a creche near Pune Kondhwa/wanowrie/swargate/MG Road/Fatima Nagar/NIBM/Lullanagar and surrounding areas to take care of a 3 1/2 month old baby, Pl. reply to this immediately.
Thanks
Virendra

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Parents of Preschoolers
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
creche near Pune Kondhwa/wanowrie/swargate

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Parenting seminar was awesome
awesome expeience after the seminar feeling rejuvenated its like if its tomorrow ill go again... - Arun Chawla [View Message]
About mother´ s Pride
I am shocked.Is it true??? Do they really behave like this????? M scared my daughter is also in mother' s pride.And I watch her on DVR regularly but from now onwards I' ll be careful.
... - Janvi [View Message]
Excellent school Kiddie planet International presc
hey my son is studying in Kiddie planet international preschool its the best school which i never seen before i refer everyone to join that school to give your child bright full future... - abhinaya chowdary [View Message]
Quiet at Daycare
Don’t worry about your child. It will take some time for him to adjust with other kids. Make him to play with other kids near your home. Conduct some games along with other kids in weekends which will surely make him to understand Hindi and also help him to socialize with others. Don’t lose your hope! Good luck.
... - Ravina Singh [View Message]
Nice School great experience
He was very confident on stage and I couldn’t take my eyes off him. Everyone came up to me saying he performed v well and I was very happy to hear that. Mothers pride, thank am a proud mother.... - pooja bajaj [View Message]
Number ONE preschool
my daughter is studying LKG in KIDDIE PLANET INTERNATIONAL PRESCHOOL , i felt that this is the best preschool for my child the way she got improved i am really hapiee i am ever thank full to kiddie planet... - gouthami [View Message]
A new play school in gurgaon
Hi, I have found a new play school in secor 48. It is called lil hanssels and grettels. Initially I got little confused with the spelling of hansel and gretel. But those have some copyright issues with original name. Modern infrastructure and also have XSEED curriculum. Plan to put my younger one there as I have already tried and tested the other play schools for my elder ... - Jaya S [View Message]

Cute children Video