You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy

Health Concerns:High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
2014-11-20
Name: Divyanka My Sister-in-law has got very high blood pressure during pregnancy. And it keep on fluctuation. Sometimes it 170, sometimes 150 and sometime 160 it is always in that range and now she has been hospitalized. I am really concerned about the baby. Is high blood pressure in this range safe for the baby. Here reports seem to be normal but blood pressure does not get down to normal. She is in her eight month of her pregnancy.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-06-06
Name: mahesh
Subject:  RE:High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy
hello divyanka,
in pregnancy the low and high blood pressure is common now, because in this stage women start taking unnecessary tension and stress and that is not good for her health,
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-06
Name: amit
hello divyanka,
in pregnancy the low and high blood pressure is common now, because in this stage women start taking unnecessary tension and stress and that is not good for her health,
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-10-20
Name: rudrajeet
hello divyanka
i just tell your banana is very good fruit as a option to keep blood pressure on normal range, daily eat one banana is good for health in pregnancy also. so try to give her banana.

2016-10-20
Name: diwan
hello divyanka,
it all will happen because of all stress level in that time, every women go through from same situation, so your sister in law in doctors observations, so don't worry.

2016-10-20
Name: sana
hello divyanka,
your sister in law is pregnant and in pregnancy this high or low blood pressure is very common because, in this stage women took more stress and thats why blood pressure cant stay normal stage.

2016-10-18
Name: rani
hello diyanka,
you had posted this post long back ago, so hows your sister and her baby, is they both fine, and how you people manage her situation in high blood pressure share here, it will useful for other users.

2016-10-18
Name: niti
hello divyanka,
you dont take stress in high blood pressure doctor not ready to operate patient the doctors first check and bring blood pressure in normal range and then only they start operate patient.

2016-10-18
Name: unnati
hello divyanka,
due to stress level and harmonal changes in body during pregnancy blood pressure goes high, so as she keep her stress level low her blood pressure also stay in control, so take care of her.

2016-10-18
Name: kanchan
hello divyanka,
fist of all things tell your sister that dont take stress of pregnancy because of stress her blood pressure goes on and it will create difficult situation to her, so just tell her this things.

2016-10-18
Name: jimmy
hello divyanka,
banana is very good fruit to maintain blood pressure in normal range so tell your sister to eat banana in pregnancy , it will definitely helpful to her and her baby too.

2016-10-18
Name: rihana
hello divyanka,
in pregnancy some women suffer from high blood pressure as well as low blood pressure, so its a normal thing but she is in under doctor observation so doctor will take care of her.

2016-08-07
Name: Nidhi
High blood pressure is normal during pregnancy because your body is full of different hormones but since she is in the hospital the doctor would take care that her blood pressure is within the safe range and the baby and mother are safe.

2016-08-07
Name: Aakriti
Some women suffer from high blood pressure in their pregnancy due to different reasons which ease out after the delivery and the doctor would take care that nothing happens to the baby or the child so don't worry about them.

2014-11-20
Name: Sheetal
Subject:  Remedy for high blood pressure during pregnancy
eating banana is very good natural home remedy for dealing with high blood pressure during pregnancy. Ask your sister-in-law to eat one or two bananas a day to deal with high blood pressure.

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Gynaec in Noida
Hey dear please tell me what is the exact problem and why are you looking for the doctor as myself a gynac and will try to solve your issue here itself if its a minor one, please do share your contact details and will get back to you for sure.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me Dr Nisha is the best doctor for gynacs as she is very old practitioner and you will feel good once you will visit her and i am sure that everything will be alright so please do not think and call her for an appointment.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and you should just search on internet by putting your area details so that you can easily find a good doctor and by this you will get to know who is the best doctor for you and can start treatment.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i am not from Noida but from Gurgaon and here we have many good doctors and if you want then you scan surely come here and get yourself treated please reply if you are really looking for the treatment and you will get the solution for the same.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi there i can understand the importance of a good doctor as had a really bad experience with a male doctor, please according to me you should only go if the doctor is female and i am sure you are understanding what i am trying to say here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear please share me what is the problem or you can also contact me by sending me your contact details and one of my team member will get back to you for sure, please let us know your contact details so that we can move ahead from here.... - Suman [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and just relax and just visit few of the doctors in your area and then decide which is the best for you, because everyone will have their own personal reviews which might differ person to person.... - Sujata [View Message]