You are here: Home > Message Boards > Expecting Parents >  Health Concerns >Gynaec in Noida

Health Concerns:Gynaec in Noida
2008-04-16
Name: Shweta Hi All,
I am new in Noida..Can anyone suggest me any good gynaecologist over here...tis wud help me a lot...
Thanks in advance...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-09-07
Name: Pinky
Subject:  RE:Gynaec in Noida
Hi Shewta please think that you are not choosing a product as you are looking for a good doctor so please if i would be in your place i would have visited these doctors and then would have decide whether the doctor is good or not.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-07
Name: Pooja
Hello dear if you are really looking for a good doctor then please visit dr nisha as she the one of the best doctor we have in noida and before taking her appointment one thing i will say if you can afford her high fees then only go and visit.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-09-07
Name: Pari
Hello dear according to me you think twice by going to a new doctor as they are not good and you should not choose randomly and would suggest you to please go to take advice from your family doctor as i am sure they will have a good doctor.

2017-09-07
Name: Sarita
Hello dear if you are really looking for a good doctor then i would suggest you to please google it and from there you can surely get the best and based on the reviews you can decide which the one you have to visit. All the best dear for your future.

2017-09-07
Name: Seema
Hi dear i can see that you are looking for a good gynac but really sorry as i am living in Mumbai and cannot guide you more on this but have heard that there are many good doctors and hospitals as well in Noida so why not searching there.

2017-09-07
Name: Shikha
Hi Shewta please go to dr Nisha as she is the best doctor in sec 10 and you will find her the best because i had gone through her treatment and must tell you that she is really the best as compared to anyone and you will believe once you will meet her..

2017-09-07
Name: Sujata
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and just relax and just visit few of the doctors in your area and then decide which is the best for you, because everyone will have their own personal reviews which might differ person to person.

2017-09-07
Name: Suman
Hi dear please share me what is the problem or you can also contact me by sending me your contact details and one of my team member will get back to you for sure, please let us know your contact details so that we can move ahead from here.

2017-09-07
Name: Anushree
Hi there i can understand the importance of a good doctor as had a really bad experience with a male doctor, please according to me you should only go if the doctor is female and i am sure you are understanding what i am trying to say here.

2017-09-07
Name: Aditi
Hello dear i am not from Noida but from Gurgaon and here we have many good doctors and if you want then you scan surely come here and get yourself treated please reply if you are really looking for the treatment and you will get the solution for the same.

2017-09-07
Name: Anu
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and you should just search on internet by putting your area details so that you can easily find a good doctor and by this you will get to know who is the best doctor for you and can start treatment.

2017-09-07
Name: Anaida
According to me Dr Nisha is the best doctor for gynacs as she is very old practitioner and you will feel good once you will visit her and i am sure that everything will be alright so please do not think and call her for an appointment.

2017-09-07
Name: Anita
Hey dear please tell me what is the exact problem and why are you looking for the doctor as myself a gynac and will try to solve your issue here itself if its a minor one, please do share your contact details and will get back to you for sure.

2017-02-28
Name: Garima
Looking to the posts here I feel that Dr Pushpa is very famous in your area and many of them have a good experience with her so why not you also try the same doctor as she will treat you also properly.

2017-02-28
Name: Falak
Hi dear please visit a good doctor and just don't go by the comments as every person has their own point of view its you who has to decide as which doctor is comfortable to you, please choose wisely.

2017-02-28
Name: Sneha
Hi Shweta please stop thinking so much as there are lot of good reviews for Dr Pushpa so please go and visit her and start your treatment there as you just cant waste your time like this.

2017-02-28
Name: Simran
Hi dear just follow Dr Pushpa as she is best in the field and she will really take good care of you and the treatment provided there will be safe and you will have a child. All the best.

2017-02-28
Name: Shubham
Hi mam please do not visit this Dr Pushpa as she will speak to you very nicely until you start your treatment there as soon your treatment starts there she will not bother and her assistant will look into the treatment.

2017-02-28
Name: Shivani
Hi Shweta please go as per your gut feeling if you like Dr Pushpa's way of treatment then continue or else just find another solution for the problem as you should be convinced after all.

2017-02-28
Name: Shivam
Hello madam please visit Dr Pushpa as she is the best doctor and also my wifes treatment was there so we were very happy with it and we are blessed with a baby girl, so don't waste time and visit her immediately.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4 

All tips on Expecting Parents
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Gynaec in Noida

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
Gynaec in Noida

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Expecting Parents
& Answers to Topic :
Gynaec in Noida

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Gynaec in Noida
Hey dear please tell me what is the exact problem and why are you looking for the doctor as myself a gynac and will try to solve your issue here itself if its a minor one, please do share your contact details and will get back to you for sure.... - Anita [View Message]
According to me Dr Nisha is the best doctor for gynacs as she is very old practitioner and you will feel good once you will visit her and i am sure that everything will be alright so please do not think and call her for an appointment.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and you should just search on internet by putting your area details so that you can easily find a good doctor and by this you will get to know who is the best doctor for you and can start treatment.... - Anu [View Message]
Hello dear i am not from Noida but from Gurgaon and here we have many good doctors and if you want then you scan surely come here and get yourself treated please reply if you are really looking for the treatment and you will get the solution for the same.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi there i can understand the importance of a good doctor as had a really bad experience with a male doctor, please according to me you should only go if the doctor is female and i am sure you are understanding what i am trying to say here.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hi dear please share me what is the problem or you can also contact me by sending me your contact details and one of my team member will get back to you for sure, please let us know your contact details so that we can move ahead from here.... - Suman [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and just relax and just visit few of the doctors in your area and then decide which is the best for you, because everyone will have their own personal reviews which might differ person to person.... - Sujata [View Message]