Child Loss
Conceiving After Abortion
Conceiving After Miscarriage
Missed Abortion
Preventing Miscarriage

You are here: Home > Doctors on call > FAQs > Baby Creche

Baby Creche
Kindly read through our Frequently Asked Questions before submitting your queries. If you still wish to ask a question to our panel of experts, click here for our premium services.

Related ArticlesRelated FAQsDiscussion Boards
School Interview Mouthing Habit Feeding
Unique Gifts Ideal for Newborns Toy Concerns School Interview
Colic Babies
more more more
Baby Creche >>>
 Frequently Asked Questions

Q: My babysitter just got married, and hence I have been leaving my son at a friend's place. Because of this, he cries continuously, and has also started waking up at night, frightened. My friend has not been able to feed her either. What should I do? I leave him for 6 hours.

Veronica (Mumbai, India)

A: Stop leaving her at your friend's house. You should take leave and spend some time with your child, until you can find another baby sitter. Alternatively, put your child in a crèche. Find out about working women's crèches in your area. But till you get all this sorted out, you should definitely take time out.

Back to previous page

search search the site

To check our panel of doctors and experts
click here.

To check out other Faq's on various topics
click here.

E - Shop
Visit E-Shop Now!
Baby Photo Contest

Follow us on:

Featured Articles - Infertility | Baby Development | Health and Fitness | How to Get Pregnant | Parenting Advice | Weight Loss | Pregnancy Advice | Name Numerology
Baby - Baby Photo Contest | Lucky Names | Lucky Birthdates | Horoscopes | Chinese Calendar | Compatibility Test | Fun Zone
Parenting - Message Boards | Planning a Baby | Pregnancy | Parents of Babies | Baby Names | Baby Name Poll | Birth Announcements | Parenting Quiz
Family - Cooking Club | Love & Relationships | Beauty Tips | Kids Weight Calculator | Recipe Maker
General - Calorie Counter | Personality Quiz | Love Signs | Compatibility Quiz
Home | Site Map | Privacy Policy | Comments or Suggestions | Indiaparenting News Articles | Contact Us | Advertise with Us | | RSS
Copyright (c) 1999 - 2017 India Parenting Pvt. Ltd.