---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >xylocaine 2 Gel
Start a new Topic
Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum
Waiting to try:xylocaine 2 Gel
Name: Vicky
What is xylocaine 2 Gel?
I have Four Questions

1. Can Xylocaine 2 Gel (Lingocaine / LindoCaine) be used for first time sex pain relief for women and when can I stop using this gel I mean after 2-3 times indulging in act so that she is comfortable or after how much encounter so that I can stop using it and let her feel the feelings. As she is afraid of too much pain and can' t even bear the pain of fingering two fingers together however one fingers is ok with her now after doing some practice..

2. How often I can use like I mean Today, Tomorrow and Yesterday is it ok

3. Is there any side effect temporary or Permanent ?

4. Is it complete anaesthetic I mean total Numbness like no feeling no pain for her or she still feel little or less pain.

Thanks in advance for your answers
Name: Chitra
Subject:  Hi
Hi Vicky,
The best thing to do do is indulge in a lot of forplay i am sure there is no better lubricat than that.Xylocaine is a gel which is abase for anesthetic effect it will surley be effective but booth of you will have no fun as you would not have any sensation ...make each other happy spend a lot of time on forplay things will fall i place....
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Priya Sethu
Subject:  xylocaine is not your answer
hi vicky .I guess what she needs is not xylocaine but a good dilator treatment.I have been through the same and could not have intercourse for 2 years since marriage.Please use dilators of different sizes and search the net for vaginismus.You will get a site that deals with such cases.Order the kit and she will be cured.It has cured me for sure.I am now trying for a baby.GOOD LUCK.HER CONDITION IS SAME AS MINE
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Lakshmi Sethu
Subject:  Xylocaine
Hi Priya,

I happened to come across your post in indianparenting, where yu have suggested the use of dialotors. Is this similar to a vaibrator? Xylocaine doesn´ t help?
Msg Objection   Go to Top
Name: Gita
Subject:  Pls help
Hi Priya,

Can you tell me more details about the treatment you went through? I am in same situation as yours. Any help will be appreciated.
Name: Shirley
Subject:  Hello
Hello Priya...I am facing a similar kind of a situation...can u please help me and advise me a little more about the treatment and more....Thanks and GOD BLESS.
Name: anamika
Subject:  xylocain
its a gel which women use initially for painless intercourse....... its a safe gel recommended by doctors...... but practically as per feedback from friends only 10-15% relief was there...

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
xylocaine 2 Gel

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
i am ready for egg donat90"13"19"18"39delhi
Hi iam ready to donat agg plz call me... - dilip kumar [View Message]
dear call90'13"19:18"39call
Hi mem i am ready to donat agg plz call me ... - dilip kumar [View Message]
Hello Reena,

Pls connect with me through the display name.

... - softwareguy007 at yh dt cm [View Message]
if you need sperm donor
hello guys single fair good looking male
i am ready to donate sperm but need privacy
you can directly talk to me over email on devsanjay7(at)gmail(dot)com
or whtsapp me on nine eight eight four six seven eight zero two (one)... - sanjay [View Message]
don't panic
its your state of mind only
consult doctors and if u seeks donor revert me back
... - sam [View Message]
paid sperm
Hello I m nishant 36 5'9" slim graduate my three child good looking good fitness.I m ready given to sperm... - Nishant shekhar niraj [View Message]
Helpful sperm donor
I am ready for donat u my sperm with a helpful reason. Am not smoker n drinker. Age 22 young boy height 5'9"

Waiting for ur reply n one thing should be clear it should all be secret... - Mr. Donor [View Message]

Bunkers Video