You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >sperm donor needed
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:sperm donor needed
2015-03-09
Name: reena We are looking for good looking donor.If anyone interested plz contact
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-06-03
Name: kiran
Subject:  RE:sperm donor needed
hello reena,
i m north indian guy, and i m punjabi guy, healthy body and fair skin, i done all test for all routine things, and my family background is also good and history does not have any chronic disease.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-03
Name: jigar
hello reena,
i like to donate my sperm , i m look good and done all tests and fair with good height have good pretty decent built body, and decent look, i m perfectly healthy guy.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-06-03
Name: hrishikesh
hello reena,
you want to sperm donor, so definitely there is any physical issue with your partner, you can give this answer to hospital when you take sperm from other person, so contact and varify.

2017-04-04
Name: varsha
hello reema.
many different people are posting messages that they are ready to donate their sperms, they had even left their contact details in different manner, so contact and varify with all diseases.

2017-04-04
Name: asha
hello reena,
you want sperm donor, so definately there is any physical issue with your partner, you can give this answer to hospital when you take sperm from other person.

2017-04-04
Name: bhawana
hello reena,
so what had you done to get sperm donor and what are the factors need to be checked with in the sperm donor before taking sperms from them can you share all such details so that it would be helpful to others.

2017-04-04
Name: varsha
hello reena,
is there any medical issue, and thats why you are looking for sperm donors. what is exactly problem with you husband it is clearly need to tell the sperm donor. is there any problem to give birth or get pregnant.

2016-09-27
Name: Sam vin (sperm donor)
Hi it's Sam from chennai. 34 years old. 5'9"high , single and Indian fair. I have good sperm counts and I like to donate my sperm for childless couple. Couple should be at list BC IN cast, fair, financially fit and educated. It's only for heterosexual couple.
Please contact :=nine eight four zero three six nine five six four
Or samspermdonor yaho cm
Pls feel free to talk.

2016-08-26
Name: NN
I am a 30 year old male and a father of 2 kids. One girl and on boy. I am 6 ft 2 inches and fair. I am a graduate in management studies and MBA in marketing and i would like to help you.

2016-08-24
Name: Nikhil
I would like to donate. I am quite fair and i have a good height of 6 feet and 1 inch. I also have a pretty decent built body and quite pretty decent looks. I am perfectly healthy and would like to help you.

2016-08-22
I am a frequent donor and i am in my 3rd year of my degree college and i usually donate to arrange my pocket money. I have won many beauty contests in my college. I am perfectly healthy and have a good height too.

2016-08-19
Name: Amol
I am a north indian, to be specific a punjabi, Fair skin and a built body. My height is 5' 10" and i have recently been tested for all the routine things and i or my family does not have any history of chronic disease.

2016-08-19
Why are you looking for sperm donors? What is the problem in using your husband's sperm? Have you tried the fertility treatment for him to try to rectify the problem? Was the problem by birth or permanent? Please do reply.

2016-08-17
Instead of looking here online and waiting for replies to find a donor get of the computer and start looking for suitable donors in banks or ask people you know if they know any donors or people who will be interested.

2016-08-09
Name: jitesh
I think the best donor will be your sister if you are looking for egg donor or your brother in law if you are looking for sperm donor. You know their cultural background and share genes too and the chances will be better.

2016-04-27
Name: seema
Hello Reena,
As of now did you find any sperm donor did you contacted any person till now and what are the requirements you need to the donor to donate sperms to you so that there will not be any problem to you in future.

2016-04-27
Name: Reena
Hello Reena,
So what had you done to get sperm donor and what are the factors need to be checked with in the sperm donor before taking sperms from them can you share all such details so that it would be helpful for others also.

2016-07-28
Subject:  RE:RE:sperm donor needed
i am ready to donate sperm
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-07-28
Subject:  RE:RE:sperm donor needed
i am ready to donate sperm
Msg Objection   Go to Top

2016-04-19
Name: No Name
Hello Reena,
So you are looking for good donor then what had happened can you post an reply for us so that i would let know what had happened and even your present status also can you ping with an comment to us.
Pages >>  1  2  3 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
sperm donor needed

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
sperm donor needed

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
sperm donor needed

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Pregnancy with Submucosal Fibroid
Hello dear according to me you should not think so much and please do one thing that you do not try to get conceive because there are lots of problems involved in the same, please its a request so do not start this at all and be safe and secure.... - Anita [View Message]
Oh my friend this is a big issue and and a problem as well because this is very rare problem and i would suggest you to please visit fortis hospitals as they are the best and you will surely get good guidance under the best doctor available so please do visit there and all the best dear.... - Anaida [View Message]
According to me you should not try anything which is harmful for you as this is not an easy thing to solve so please be very careful and think twice in getting conceive so please do not make decisions in just that it can be solved as its difficult.... - Anu [View Message]
Hi dear this is really sad to see that you are suffering from this and i must say that you should not take this lightly and just try to find a good doctor for yourself and start the treatment and if the doctor is saying for surgery then please go for it.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hello dear this is really sad to see but then nothing can be done as its your destiny and i think you should take this and fight for the same, as god is great and i am sure that you will get well soon, please be positive and just be calm and relax.... - Suman [View Message]
Oh dear this is really painful to see you like this and i can feel and understand the pain of not getting conceived so please do not worry and think in a positive manner that what ever happens is happening for a reason so please do not get dejected.... - Sujata [View Message]
Hello dear according to me you should stop worrying so much and should think that what ever is happening is good and you should start accepting the same so please think that god is giving you some message and please understand the same,All the best dear.... - Shikha [View Message]