---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for 1 cycle.
2008-07-15
Name: Vendi
Hi Friends,
I am planning on taking IVF/ICSI treatment from Dr. Anuradha from Anu Test Tube baby center, hyderabad. I am not from hyd, so I would like to know how many days we may have to stay in hyd for the IVF process. Also what all tests we need to go through before the actual cycle and how many days that might take.

Also any good places to stay in hyd while going through the treatment.

Thank you so much for your time and valuable suggestions.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-07-15
Name: Ahilyaa
Subject:  Check at the hospital
Why don' t u ask the centre itself what is the procedure? I mean there are many centres which do pick-up & ET and allow u to go home after that.Only to come back for blood test after 14 days of ET.
But there are other centres like the one i went where all the patients are admitted 2 days before pickup & patients are discharged only after blood test .(to keep a close watch on all the patients so that they do not skip any medicine injection etc.)
Better u ask any junior Dr. or the admin. people & decide ur stay at Hybd accordingly .
All the best
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for 1 cycle.

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:sperm donor
It is so bad to see that even when you are doing the right thing why do you want it to be limited to heterosexual couples? Do you think that homosexual people don't have a right to raise children? I feel sad for you.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:REQUEST
If you are doing everything right and still are not able to conceive then you should try getting tested to see if both of you have any medical issues and see if that can be fixed with medications so that you can try later.... - NA [View Message]
RE:Egg Donor in Bangalore
I am a student and i am 25 years old. I am fair and have a height of 5 ft 4 inches. I am doing my MBA in marketing and would like to help you so that i can manage by pocket money.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Need Egg Donor in Bangalore
Hey dips, i am a teacher and i teach science to the 10 std students and i have 1 daughter and i am 28 years old. I had conceived my daughter through IVF with donor sperm. I would like to help you.... - Neelam [View Message]
RE:A NOBLE APPEAL - NEED EGG DONOR FOR IVF (Test tube
Are you not from india? Even if you stay somewhere else i think indians are everywhere and you will find an indian donor but you will have to search a lot or else you can come to india for the treatment.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:gyno in whitefield
My experience with her was not bad. Maybe it was about bad timing and was not her fault but then i had to look for another doctor after a few appointments and it is very difficult to look for good doctors.... - Kruti [View Message]
RE:Need Donor Egg
I think all the educated women who know how important it is for people to have kids and how hard they try for it, should donate because if you are unmarried or married your eggs are going to waste if you are not trying. ... - Sakshi [View Message]

The most powerful mobile phone of the world Funny Video..