---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for 1 cycle.
2008-07-15
Name: Vendi
Hi Friends,
I am planning on taking IVF/ICSI treatment from Dr. Anuradha from Anu Test Tube baby center, hyderabad. I am not from hyd, so I would like to know how many days we may have to stay in hyd for the IVF process. Also what all tests we need to go through before the actual cycle and how many days that might take.

Also any good places to stay in hyd while going through the treatment.

Thank you so much for your time and valuable suggestions.

2008-07-15
Name: Ahilyaa
Subject:  Check at the hospital
Why don' t u ask the centre itself what is the procedure? I mean there are many centres which do pick-up & ET and allow u to go home after that.Only to come back for blood test after 14 days of ET.
But there are other centres like the one i went where all the patients are admitted 2 days before pickup & patients are discharged only after blood test .(to keep a close watch on all the patients so that they do not skip any medicine injection etc.)
Better u ask any junior Dr. or the admin. people & decide ur stay at Hybd accordingly .
All the best
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for 1 cycle.

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:baby plan in tamil aadi month
hi Sneha,
It is seen in not only tamil region almost every region of India and it is applicable when newly married only there might be any mythological reason for that also if any one know that can you share it.... - Aadi [View Message]
RE:Can SYSRON tablets cause defects
Hi Person,
You have posted that you will get the problem or you will face some defects can you state what kind of defects are you going to see and what was the solution for such defects can you state that.... - Rosy [View Message]
There is always a scientific reason in our religion. The reason why one should not try to conceive in Aadi month in India especially in the South is because if you conceive in July/August chances are you will deliver in April which is the hootes month and the heat is bearable by adults too. Babies can never survive in that heat and they can die. That is one of the main rea... - Dia [View Message]
RE:correct process of intercourse
Hi Person,
When you are disappointed then you will get the solution from the same problem you are facing try to think more on that and then you will find the solution to the problem from the problem only.... - Ferry [View Message]
RE:Can SYSRON tablets cause defects
Hi AU,
So did you try that medicine and it would be better also you wish does it worked or not can you say and what about that what happened then it would be better that would be helpful to others also.... - Sweety [View Message]
There is no science behind it. It is just a superstition which was believed by our ancestors and people till now happen to believe it. ... - Sara [View Message]
RE:correct process of intercourse
Hi Person,
Why don't you discuss this problem with your friends they will help you and you can say to your wife to clarify all her doubts from near ones of her then you will not face any problem also.I hope you would do that.... - kajal [View Message]

Build your own Computer Video..