---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for 1 cycle.
2008-07-15
Name: Vendi
Hi Friends,
I am planning on taking IVF/ICSI treatment from Dr. Anuradha from Anu Test Tube baby center, hyderabad. I am not from hyd, so I would like to know how many days we may have to stay in hyd for the IVF process. Also what all tests we need to go through before the actual cycle and how many days that might take.

Also any good places to stay in hyd while going through the treatment.

Thank you so much for your time and valuable suggestions.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-07-15
Name: Ahilyaa
Subject:  Check at the hospital
Why don' t u ask the centre itself what is the procedure? I mean there are many centres which do pick-up & ET and allow u to go home after that.Only to come back for blood test after 14 days of ET.
But there are other centres like the one i went where all the patients are admitted 2 days before pickup & patients are discharged only after blood test .(to keep a close watch on all the patients so that they do not skip any medicine injection etc.)
Better u ask any junior Dr. or the admin. people & decide ur stay at Hybd accordingly .
All the best
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for 1 cycle.

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Planning to have 3rd baby
Why are you thinking so much about the society as they will not feed you, and also they will not take care of your family if you can afford to have a third child then you should go ahead.... - Aditi [View Message]
Hi there you should decide as you are the head of the family and you have to take care of your family why are you thinking so much about what Indians will think when you are not staying here also.... - Amaira [View Message]
Hi there I can understand your feeling and being happy also that you already have two daughters and you are ready for the third one, hats off to you for being such educated as here people have different set of mind for girl child.... - Anamika [View Message]
Hi Nirmal according to me its only you who has to decide whether to have the third child or not sit with your wife and discus the issue and she will tell the right feelings of her.... - Anjali [View Message]
Giving a suggestion please speak to your mom on this issue as she can guide you properly and she will help you as well your wife in the issue, also involve your wifes parents as well.... - Aparna [View Message]
Please speak to your wife on this as she is having the baby in her body, why are you concerned about what others will think as they don't matter when family is there, only you and your wife should decide whether you should go for third child. ... - Aruna [View Message]
You are saying you stay in US then why are you concern what will people think if you can afford third child then you should go forward with it, All the best.... - Deepali [View Message]

Five stages of sleep Video..