---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Waiting to try >IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Waiting to try:IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for 1 cycle.
2008-07-15
Name: Vendi
Hi Friends,
I am planning on taking IVF/ICSI treatment from Dr. Anuradha from Anu Test Tube baby center, hyderabad. I am not from hyd, so I would like to know how many days we may have to stay in hyd for the IVF process. Also what all tests we need to go through before the actual cycle and how many days that might take.

Also any good places to stay in hyd while going through the treatment.

Thank you so much for your time and valuable suggestions.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2008-07-15
Name: Ahilyaa
Subject:  Check at the hospital
Why don' t u ask the centre itself what is the procedure? I mean there are many centres which do pick-up & ET and allow u to go home after that.Only to come back for blood test after 14 days of ET.
But there are other centres like the one i went where all the patients are admitted 2 days before pickup & patients are discharged only after blood test .(to keep a close watch on all the patients so that they do not skip any medicine injection etc.)
Better u ask any junior Dr. or the admin. people & decide ur stay at Hybd accordingly .
All the best
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
IVF -- How many days to stay in hyd for 1 cycle.

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:sperm donor needed
I would like to donate. I am quite fair and i have a good height of 6 feet and 1 inch. I also have a pretty decent built body and quite pretty decent looks. I am perfectly healthy and would like to help you.... - Nikhil [View Message]
RE:plz help me to adopt a baby boy
See if you are willing to adopt a baby then you should be happy with the child you get as many people are dying to have a kid, spending all their money so that something can help them conceive so adopt the kid you get even if a girl. ... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:Dr Kalro-Kokilaben ambani hospital
Kokilaben Ambani hospital is a very good hospital and to get a job there is very difficult and only skilled and the best doctors are appointed there soo i don't think you should worry much about it and just go to him.... - Ashna [View Message]
RE:plz help me to adopt a baby boy
A lot of people say that parents don't love the adopted kids as much as they love the ones they gave birth to but in my opinion they love them more than people love their own kids as they had to wait a lot for them.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:Scared of birth defects
There are tests done in the 3rd or 4th month of the pregnancy which will determine if your baby has any genetic defects or not. At that time you can be 80% sure that your baby is going to be fine.... - NN [View Message]
RE:Dr Kalro-Kokilaben ambani hospital
Dr Brindra Kalro Fro Kokilaben Ambani Hospital is a colleague of my very good friend and acc to her she is a very good and kind doctor. She is one of the best and still she is very humble and down to earth.... - NN [View Message]
RE:sperm donor needed
I am a frequent donor and i am in my 3rd year of my degree college and i usually donate to arrange my pocket money. I have won many beauty contests in my college. I am perfectly healthy and have a good height too.... - NN [View Message]

Tips for grocery shopping Video..