---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >What does Meprate do?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:What does Meprate do?
2006-03-24
Name: Y
I have irregular periods and has been diagnosed PCOD. My doctor prescribed me Meprate (Medroxprogesterone acetate tablets) 10 mg for 5 days, 2 tablets a day. she told me to take the tablets and that i should get my periods after 2-3 days. It has been almost 8 days now since i finished taking the tablets but i did not get my periods. I also tested pregnancy using PTK 2 days back but it was negative. If anyone has some experience with this medicine, please write. I can see my doctor not before next week.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
What does Meprate do?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
What does Meprate do?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
What does Meprate do?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Trying since long
hello pravin,
first of all congratulations for your successful treatement, and can you share your doctor address to us, so it will definitely helpful for other readers, and they can give reference of your doctor.... - ashish [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
hello pravin,
you go through ancient science therapy and then you go to IVF centers, and then you will get success, so can you tell us, how much expense of IVF treatement, and can you mention the name of doctor.... - urvashi [View Message]
RE:B T Rudresh worst doctor
Inspite of reading this comment, I went to him, he ruined my health, totally stopped my menstrual cycle, thus my face filled up with pimples...worst traitor...if I ask him why has he give such medicine, he just said if you keep on asking me such questions, I will stop giving medicines.
Just with this blackmail, I took for months together, with a hope this time he wo... - Grieved [View Message]
RE:Getting my tuboplasty done
hello suji,
my friend suffer from same problem, and she undergone treatement for the blocks and the tuboplasty is done by Dr. reddy at sainath hospital, afterr eight months of surgery now she was conceiving baby.... - jigar [View Message]
hello
not all ladies suffer from same problem, its a new begining of your life, so you should keep faith of god, and go ahead, keep trust on your doctor and take care of yourself.... - sudarshan [View Message]
hello suji,
may be its not too late, to give suggestion and you face surgery, there is no problem in surgery, one of my relative going through same condition and her surgery positive.... - nirav [View Message]
hello kiji
i dont have much knoweldge about tuboplasty, but i heard about tuboplasty, i want to know about costing and rate of this tuboplasty surgery, and the process of this surgery.... - aanchal [View Message]

10 tips for buying a new mobile phone Video..