---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >What does Meprate do?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:What does Meprate do?
2006-03-24
Name: Y
I have irregular periods and has been diagnosed PCOD. My doctor prescribed me Meprate (Medroxprogesterone acetate tablets) 10 mg for 5 days, 2 tablets a day. she told me to take the tablets and that i should get my periods after 2-3 days. It has been almost 8 days now since i finished taking the tablets but i did not get my periods. I also tested pregnancy using PTK 2 days back but it was negative. If anyone has some experience with this medicine, please write. I can see my doctor not before next week.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
What does Meprate do?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
What does Meprate do?

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
What does Meprate do?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Egg Donor in Bangalore
I have been looking for a good donor since a year too. I have tried 2 IUI and 2 IVF both all these were a failure and i now need a very good donor so that i can conceive this time as it is the last time.... - Sana [View Message]
RE:Need Egg Donor in Bangalore
You should look for a young and good donor in the bank but i think it will be a lil difficult to find a good and perfect match to the usual perfect requirements of the couples who go under these treatments. ... - Sanket [View Message]
RE:Egg Donor Wanted
I dont think it will be wise to choose a donor of the age group 18 to 20 or 21 because the chances of conceiving, i don't know, might be less. Consult about the age with your doctor before searching.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
Hey, i would like to know that you want a donor o specifically this height and weight or a little up and down will do? I amd 5 ft 4 inches and 58 kgs but i would like to help you. Let me know.... - Ritu [View Message]
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
I have a friend who i know donates every 3 months and i can ask her to donate for you if you want. She is 5 ft 2 inches and around 56 kgs. Please let me know how should i tell her to contact you.... - NA [View Message]
RE:urinary infection
Acc to my knowledge in these thing rubella is an infection and maybe your doctor has given you that injection because he saw the traces of the infection in you, you should have asked the doctor at that time only.... - Sakshi [View Message]
RE:looking for fair educated North Indian egg donor
I don't think choosing college girls as donors would be a good idea as you don't exactly know if their eggs are strong enough and already all the treatments are very expensive and you should not take any risk with it.... - Hardika [View Message]

Funny moment at a car race Video..