• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >What does Meprate do?
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Trying since long: What does Meprate do?
Name: Y
Date: 2006-03-24
I have irregular periods and has been diagnosed PCOD. My doctor prescribed me Meprate (Medroxprogesterone acetate tablets) 10 mg for 5 days, 2 tablets a day. she told me to take the tablets and that i should get my periods after 2-3 days. It has been almost 8 days now since i finished taking the tablets but i did not get my periods. I also tested pregnancy using PTK 2 days back but it was negative. If anyone has some experience with this medicine, please write. I can see my doctor not before next week.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
What does Meprate do?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Sperm donor
Dear Mrs Priya it pains little to go through message as it is viceversa in my case however my wife has sex drive bt can not conceive due to some issues,

any way i know how it pains and we can find some solution by discussion you are welcome to call me back on nin nin six seven two zero seven four zero nine, i m 36 year old good health , clean , disease free, w... - Prashant Patil [View Message]
Sperm donor
Dear Mr Prakash you can be father as there are many advanced treatments and few things,i m much fair guy from Mumbai do visit all India for my business visits have good count and been donor earlier at some place,,

if you fine to speak on this issue you are welcome to speak on nin nin six seven two zero seven four zero nine... - Prashant Patil [View Message]
Sperm donor
Fair guy with good count donated sperm earlier and would like to donate even in future if anybody wants to contact welcome,can mail photographs and report for further procedures,... - Prashant Patil [View Message]
Trying from last 10 years
We have been married since 10 years now and trying for a baby. My wife got concieved in year 2007 but unfortunatly had demiss of child in 36 weeks pregnancy due to Glycosuria, she had history of PCOD before this pregnancy, my wife has LOW AMH 0.38 after under gone infertility treatment from last 10 years , also has harmonal imbalance , she has a pattern of eggs not get rup... - Umesh Arora [View Message]
looking for egg donor
Hello,

I am going for ivf soon in bangalore, so need egg donor, kindly contact me if anyone interested, compensation will be payed, donor should be less than 33 year, should have one healthy child.

Regards,
Sharma... - bangalorefather [View Message]
donate egg
I like to donate.i want to know the producure.
... - anitha [View Message]
Question
Can u plz give me the number nd the address of doctor ghosh dastidar ... - Kasturi [View Message]

How to Have Soft and Silky Hair Video