---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >What does Meprate do?
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:What does Meprate do?
2006-03-24
Name: Y
I have irregular periods and has been diagnosed PCOD. My doctor prescribed me Meprate (Medroxprogesterone acetate tablets) 10 mg for 5 days, 2 tablets a day. she told me to take the tablets and that i should get my periods after 2-3 days. It has been almost 8 days now since i finished taking the tablets but i did not get my periods. I also tested pregnancy using PTK 2 days back but it was negative. If anyone has some experience with this medicine, please write. I can see my doctor not before next week.

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
What does Meprate do?

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
Hi Star,
Many donors are ready to donate but you must be careful from them because diseases are attacking majorly.So do check the donor health condition and then after carry on.... - Shiny [View Message]
RE:Tight Cervix
Hi RV,
There would be some solution to your problem but you have to find that and solve the issue as early as possible and it would be better try to consult good doctor.... - swathi [View Message]
RE:Any exp with Dr. Kamini Rao
Hi Nita,
Am sorry for you but since you had four miscarriages it is done through natural process or you have choosed any infertility because why does it took place for you.... - Levi [View Message]
RE:iui success story....patience pays !!!
Hi Dolly,
Since you were blessed and your hard work got successed in your life.But it would not be possible for all people like you.But i hope all must have good news in that.... - Ganga [View Message]
RE:what is regestrone NULL
Hi rak,
The pill which you have posted is regarding menstruation cycle so you must take in dosage wise under the consultation of doctor only.... - Trinath [View Message]
RE:dr abha majumdar delhi
Hi Person,
In olden days medicine would be very hard to read but at present due to donations and many people are not taking it so seriously so be aware of such doctors also.... - Natasha [View Message]
RE:Infertility doctors/institutes in Mumbai
Hi BD,
Infertility would be problematic for all people who are suffering who do not have kids in their life.It is like to chance for many people who are in lack of kids in their life.... - Prachi [View Message]

Tips for Making Friends Video..