You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Attempt to cope with long unexplained pr
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Attempt to cope with long unexplained pregnancy
2013-06-05
Name: noopur agarwal We had been suffering with unexplained pregnancy and it' s been really a roller coaster emotional ride .. Married for 10 years and trying for 7 years now .. Had a natural pregnancy once but miscarried , and since then multiple IUI and 3 failed IVF ...
Tried positive thinking and visualization , yoga , meditationetc etc ..
And now I really want to release my emotions creatively and send it out to universe ... May be many of you would relate to it ..
So here is my heartfelt blog I started today .. Release that pain , let go of that bottled up emotions .. We need to clear some space to receive
Search for mydiarytomykids on blogspot

Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-08-13
Name: Laxmi
Subject:  RE:Attempt to cope with long unexplained pregnancy
Hi dear this is upsetting and you should not worry at all as there are options other then this and you guys and think about adoption as an option and will always be an easy way to opt for it, please be patient and love your wife to the fullest.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-13
Name: Eureka
Hey dear this is really sad what you have gone through and really painful also as your wife had to go all through the pain and i can understand her situation, being in your place i would have motivate your wife and start telling her to start thinking positive in life.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-08-13
Name: Esha
Hi dear this is really sad to see that what you went through, please be sure that you make your wife feel that nothing has went wrong and then its all destiny and you should respect the gods decision on it. All the best dear for your future and make your life meaningful.

2017-08-13
Name: Dimple
Hello noopur please share your reports to me as i am doctor and can just you some alternate options and can also guide whether you should try it or not, please mail me the reports immediately so that i can study it properly and then can reply to you.

2017-08-13
Name: Diana
Hi noopur please do not feel bad at all as this happens in life and then its common, the same story is of mine and even we were very depressed but then after a year we started researching for adoption and then we adopted a girl child and we are very much happy.

2017-08-13
Name: Deepali
Hey noopur its fine what happened with at least you both are safe and you can decide what you will plan for your future, also you guys can decide for adoption and then it will be easy and can also be stress free. Plan it accordingly and enjoy your life.

2017-08-13
Name: Deepika
Hello dear this is good to see that you have at least open up must say that you are having the guts to accept this, please make sure your wife is also with and should not be in negative, and one more thing that you have a long life to live.

2017-08-13
Name: Seema
Hi there please do not take this as negative but then why are you trying so much please let your wife live a peaceful life as some times it happens when women are unable to conceive that not a big problem and you guys can find a another way out in this.

2017-08-13
Name: Suman
Hi noopur sorry to hear this and my best wishes are with you and will always pray for you and your wife that you guys are blessed with a child very soon, I think you should not worry at all and start your future planning on it and just leave it to god.

2017-08-13
Name: Sujata
According to me you should not think negative in this infact just stop thinking on it and start focusing on your future as you guys have to go long way and make a beautiful future, all the best dear and i am sure you will be blessed with a child one day.

2017-08-13
Name: Ankita
Hi there i am really sorry for what happened with you and your wife but then its the same story with me also as my husband and myself were unable to start our family so finally we then decided to adopt a kid and then we did that and now today we are very much happy.

2017-08-13
Name: Aditi
Hey dear this is really what happened but then nothing can be changed and now only looking forward can change your life as you cannot change your past at all, please be strong and also make your wife strong enough to forget all those things and start moving ahead.

2017-08-13
Name: Anushree
According to me you should be positive and just be happy with your wife and also make her feel that nothing has gone wrong with you guys, please make it a point that you should not think anymore of trying a child and just concentrate with your life and future.

2017-08-13
Name: Anu
Hello my friend this is really sad to read your post and i can feel the pain and can understand what you guys have gone through it, please be strong and make your wife feel that its ok and should not feel bad at all. All the best dear and love your wife the most.

2017-08-13
Name: Anita
According to me you are really very brave and also your wife is, please take some break from your routine life and just enjoy each others company and just love yourselfs as you both have to deal with it at the end, do not think negative at all and be positive.

2017-08-13
Name: Anaida
Oh my dear this is really sad to see what happened with you but then its all in gods hand and destiny, please do not worry at all as i am sure god is watching and will bless you guys with a beautiful child very soon and you will be proud parents.

2017-03-10
Name: Tejas
Hi noopur do not take tension and plan some good outing with your wife and if you guys have couple friends then plan with them in group so that she feels happy in the group and forgets all the pain.

2017-03-10
Name: Tanya
Looking to the post if feels like you have pressurized your wife to such a extent that now she is unable to come out of the trauma and now you are worried to what can be done please grow up and start loving your wife the way she is.

2017-03-10
Name: Tina
Hi noopur please do not loose hope as you are the man of the family and also your wife needs your support which is the need of the hour so please make sure you are with her and making feel that nothing big has happened.

2017-03-10
Name: Yasmin
Hi noopur according to me you should now stop forcing your wife to conceive and try to have a baby through adopting one, this is the only solution left for you and you should not feel bad about it.
Pages >>  1  2  3  4  5  6 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Attempt to cope with long unexplained pregnancy

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
IUI in Bangalore via a known donor
Hi,

I am a software engineer working in Bangalore. My sperm count is quite low and so after two years of effort we still can't conceive.

Based on the feedback we have received from various doctors, the chances of conception are extremely low via IUI and so the alternative suggested by the doctors is IVF. We are not interested in trying IVF due to... - Rakesh Sinha [View Message]
Starting my treatment at Srushti Fertility Centre
Dear Ladies,

I am TTC for the past 2 years. I have been consulting Dr samundi mam recently. I have been diagnosed with fibroids. Dr has suggested fibroid removal for me. She said I would be able to conceive naturally after the surgery.

Is there anyone here who had similar condition and conceived naturally post the fibroid removal?

Ho... - Gayathri Muthuram [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
I would want to share my wonderful xperience with Dr.Kaberi Banerjee. We are a complete family now just because of Mam, after 15 years of our marriage.

Dr. Banerjee is just like almighty god for us.... - Santosh [View Message]
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
hello star,
you can contact to fertility center, they have an contacts, and that is useful for you, they can help you to find out egg donor, who is interested to donate egg to couple in need.... - vilas [View Message]
hello star,
nothing in this world is for free , for everything you need to pay money, so if you want to egg donor so find out the girl who is in need for money, so easily your moto get successful.... - riddhima [View Message]
hello star,
i would like to donate my eggs to couple who is in need and i would like to donate eggs to heterosexual couple only, , i m from good background, and independent women.... - gayatri [View Message]
hello star,
if you really in need, you can contact to your gynac, from which you are taking treatment, they also know the contact of egg donor as well as sperm donor, so you can ask them and take the contact of person.... - naresh [View Message]