---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving
2005-06-13
Name: Muskaan
Hi,

I tried all methods of allopathy medicine for conceiving. I have been diagonised as premature ovarian failure. only way to conceive is thru donor's egg. My religion does not allow this. I want to try alternative treatment. Does yoga or ayurveda or sidda treatment help in conceiving.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-06-13
Name: preeti
Subject:  to Muskaan
Hi Muskaan,
I am sad to hear that you are having premature ovarian failure.
Dont feel alone on this because I do also have premature ovarian failure.
I have high FSH 14, so you know what it means.
Can you please share with me: What is your FSH level?
Take Care
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Please suggest good fertility clininc in Kolkata
Hi Surbahi if you ask about IVF i would say there are a lot of hospitals which are helping people you can check with some good doctors and people who have already undertaken this treatment.... - Usha [View Message]
RE:Best Fertility Clinic in Kolkata
Hi vijaya, thats great thanks for giving a brief experience we shall surely suggest this doctor to our friends when they come across asking for any good doctor in this particular area.... - Jayanti [View Message]
RE:Trying since 8 months
Hi Tina, you are still young do not worry keep trying till 1 year and if it does not click try contacting your doctor if you have PCOD trouble which is easy to cure. All the best ... - Meru [View Message]
RE:Good IVF center/doctor in Pune
Hi Ted, Dr.Ritu is one among the most demanded and known doctor in the city. So you can always make use of the reviews been provided by her clients about her and accordingly decide.... - Tejal [View Message]
RE:Good IVF center/doctor in Pune
Hi Ted, Dr. Ritu she is the answer for all your questions and will see to it that you are been offered with the best treatment and remedies for all sort of trouble you are going through being a women.... - Nandita [View Message]
RE:what is regestrone NULL
Hi if its given by a doctor it should help your wife. however if you have doubt try consulting any other doctor and take advice he will provide you the best treatment and also tell you about the doctor.... - Swarna [View Message]
RE:Please suggest IUI in Delhi Please help
Hi Sheetal, Vivek is a good doctor, i had taken my wife to him during pregnancy so do not worry. Try to follow the tips which he provides you and accordingly get the treatment done.... - Kailash [View Message]

Cuppy cake video Video..