You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving
2005-06-13
Name: Muskaan Hi,

I tried all methods of allopathy medicine for conceiving. I have been diagonised as premature ovarian failure. only way to conceive is thru donor's egg. My religion does not allow this. I want to try alternative treatment. Does yoga or ayurveda or sidda treatment help in conceiving.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-06-13
Name: preeti
Subject:  to Muskaan
Hi Muskaan,
I am sad to hear that you are having premature ovarian failure.
Dont feel alone on this because I do also have premature ovarian failure.
I have high FSH 14, so you know what it means.
Can you please share with me: What is your FSH level?
Take Care
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:RE:Fertility clinics in bangalore --- review
You can visit nearby fertility hospitals; they can help you in sorting out your problems. Doctors of NOVA IVI fertility hospital can help you as they are experienced and are expert in this industry.... - Ritika [View Message]
dependable sperm donor
mature, high IQ, well built, fair north indian rajput.172 cms/75kg. successful donor. Delhi/NCR. can travel in north india. secrecy assured/expected... - tony singh [View Message]
RE:Attempt to cope with long unexplained pregnancy
Oh my dear this is really sad to see what happened with you but then its all in gods hand and destiny, please do not worry at all as i am sure god is watching and will bless you guys with a beautiful child very soon and you will be proud parents.... - Anaida [View Message]
According to me you are really very brave and also your wife is, please take some break from your routine life and just enjoy each others company and just love yourselfs as you both have to deal with it at the end, do not think negative at all and be positive.... - Anita [View Message]
Hello my friend this is really sad to read your post and i can feel the pain and can understand what you guys have gone through it, please be strong and make your wife feel that its ok and should not feel bad at all. All the best dear and love your wife the most.... - Anu [View Message]
According to me you should be positive and just be happy with your wife and also make her feel that nothing has gone wrong with you guys, please make it a point that you should not think anymore of trying a child and just concentrate with your life and future.... - Anushree [View Message]
Hey dear this is really what happened but then nothing can be changed and now only looking forward can change your life as you cannot change your past at all, please be strong and also make your wife strong enough to forget all those things and start moving ahead.... - Aditi [View Message]

Type 2 diabetes Video..