---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving
2005-06-13
Name: Muskaan
Hi,

I tried all methods of allopathy medicine for conceiving. I have been diagonised as premature ovarian failure. only way to conceive is thru donor's egg. My religion does not allow this. I want to try alternative treatment. Does yoga or ayurveda or sidda treatment help in conceiving.

2005-06-13
Name: preeti
Subject:  to Muskaan
Hi Muskaan,
I am sad to hear that you are having premature ovarian failure.
Dont feel alone on this because I do also have premature ovarian failure.
I have high FSH 14, so you know what it means.
Can you please share with me: What is your FSH level?
Take Care
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:speman - good or bad?
Hello Kirshna,
It would be better you consult to the doctor then only your problem will be solved also.I wish it would be better to solve your problem by taking treatment from the doctor then only your problem will be solved.... - Manah [View Message]
RE:cost of IUI & sucess rate
Hello Soumi,
Cost of iUi will be very less when compared to IVF and it not so harm ful also.I wish you will have success rate also So no need to get trouble also i wish you good luck.
... - Ishhu [View Message]
RE:PCOD
Hello PB,
So you want the treatment for your problem then you need to consult to the doctor then only your problem will get solved and it would be better if you have solved your issue also can you share what you have done.... - Kiran [View Message]
RE:How to have a fair complexioned babyNULLNULLNULL
Hello Kiran,
There is no problem like that by taking food items also you can give birth to baby in fair also you just eat lot of fruits and ghee items then your baby will be fair also.So no need to get tensed for that.... - Lohita [View Message]
RE:Good IVF center/doctor in Pune
Hello TEd,
So you are looking for good IVF centers then you need to check about the doctors before consulting to any doctor also because we cannot trust doctors now days because they are making money out of it by giving fake statements.... - Lasia [View Message]
RE:Will travel affect my chances of conception?
Hello Sandhya,
I too have no idea regarding that you have to say what it is exactly and what would doctors suggest you for that also.I want to know about that and i wish you will post an comment on this also.... - Alok [View Message]
RE:IUI/IVF in Gupte Hospital Pune
Hello Mukta,
So you want to get the IVF or IUI done for you then it would be better you can go for all test and then go for the treatment whether it is required or not and then go for the test of doctors prescribed to you.... - Lohita [View Message]

Checking Tyre Pressure Video..