---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving
2005-06-13
Name: Muskaan
Hi,

I tried all methods of allopathy medicine for conceiving. I have been diagonised as premature ovarian failure. only way to conceive is thru donor's egg. My religion does not allow this. I want to try alternative treatment. Does yoga or ayurveda or sidda treatment help in conceiving.
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2005-06-13
Name: preeti
Subject:  to Muskaan
Hi Muskaan,
I am sad to hear that you are having premature ovarian failure.
Dont feel alone on this because I do also have premature ovarian failure.
I have high FSH 14, so you know what it means.
Can you please share with me: What is your FSH level?
Take Care
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
yoga, siddha treatment for conceiving

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
I would have loved to help ypu out but but i see that you have posted this like 6 years ago. So i guess you must have got an egg donor and you must be happy in your life now... - Suman [View Message]
You must have read it somewhere that TRUST INTENET MORE THAN DOCTORS and that is the reason you are asking for an EGG donor over internet. God bless you and your thinking.... - Random [View Message]
Hi star
I had a friend in Bangalore who might help you. Its been very long since you posted this, Let me know if you still need it. She might charge for it though.... - Raja [View Message]
Nothing in this world is for free my friend. Im ready to help you out but i need money and not appreciation. So let me know if you are interested. and let me know the place.... - Sheetal [View Message]
Thank god you are not asking this at a kirana store. Brotehr there are certain things which are found at specific place. And if you don't inquire it there then it is your mistake.... - RaJender [View Message]
RE:IVF centre-SRUSHTI FERTILITY CHENNAI-inputs
hello angel,
if its your third time failure IVF treatment, and its to costely treatment and spending so much money for this treatment, but you should not loss hopes for baby.... - pragati [View Message]
RE:IVF centre-SRUSHTI FERTILITY CHENNAI-inputs
hello angel,
you should take consultation from good doctor, and only doctor can sort out your problem, and you will bless with kids in your life, and also need others users also. ... - kiran [View Message]

Understanding the Process of Acupuncture Video..