---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Beauty & Grooming >  Body and Fitness >plz..help..urgent..reduce my buttocks,th
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Beauty & Grooming  Discussion Forum

Body and Fitness:plz..help..urgent..reduce my buttocks,thighs
2008-01-22
Name: friend
hi..
i am 23 yrs old.. and my weight is 46 kgs and height is 5' 5\" i have huge buttocks.. i want to reduce .i was 40 kgs a year back..slowly i was putting weight..i didnt increase my food quantity, and has having more stress too than before but i dont how i was increasing in weight.. for looking i was thin... now i am increased so i am ok but my lower part is increasing more its looking ugly.. plz..help me what shall i do to look better and to reduce in my lower part...suggest me plz... i am very worried........plz...help me..and tell me whether is it a healthy sign to increse weight like this... since my intake is not improved ..plz..explain me and put me out off this problem..
plz..anyone reply... bye..thanku

2011-10-13
Name: Cathy
Subject:  ..
You need to find a mentor and work with him or her to reduce that extra fat. I recommend you choose someone who has suffered and ovecome the same problem.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-10-13
Name: Jenny
Subject:  Your solution
I believe that the best way to lose fat from your hips and thighs would be to find someone that has overcome this problem and then follow the same method that has been adopted by that person. I have found one site and its link is To Reduce Buttocks
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2008-03-02
Name: Appy
Subject:  sit ups...
do sit ups... 15 times 3 sets everyday.. once you are used to it.. you can use one kg weights and do the same.. the fat will reduce. woman tend to put on weight in the thighs and buttocks and of course abdominal areas.. it is normal.. but it will go with exercise.. good luck...

2008-02-21
Name: relangi
Subject:  reply to freind
No need to worry friend if u do regular exercise then u can reduce ur lower part.may be u r working a lot by sitting (may be like computer programmer).try to do regular exercise and decrease eating oil foods.if u r working then try to get up in the middle middle dont sit all the day in one place.may be plan to do 30 min walk in the luch break or so.if u r house wife then u can go for morning walk 1 hr and evening walk 1hr and try to do brisk walk.if possible for u try to buy CROSS TRAINER and do it for 30 min daily .i think u dont need to worry and try to do regular exercise.

2008-01-27
Name: sundarsiddha
Subject:  ayurvedic method
hello i am sundar for pondicherry u like reduce weight easyla contact pannung

All tips on Beauty & Grooming
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
plz..help..urgent..reduce my buttocks,thighs

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
i am hearing it from u for the first time. who said u this? ask them only. ... - rashi [View Message]
hi
rather than surgery she can exercise for chest and uppar body so it will get in shape gradually.... - sandhya [View Message]
hi
she can do exercises also consult some good trainer and she will explain what exercise she can do to increse or decrese. ... - samantha [View Message]
hi
yaah every day exercise is must when u r taking calory overloaded food and try to control ur food habits and life style. and just check once for thyroid if u r putting on suddenly.... - kiyara [View Message]
How To Loss your weight
Helloo Katey!!

This is Misha here!! There is no need to worry..nothing is impossible in this world..:) have some patience n try Forskolin supplements..must say dear..they are best..i used them..n now m 60 kg....:)
... - Misha [View Message]
Fitness
"Excercises for woman is often suggested in a way of doing household work, The elders suggest do all the house work as it is the exercise for a pregnant woman. Its not so .
Yoga , mild walks, Breathing patterns and many more are the real exercise for the pregnant woman "
... - TanyaSheen [View Message]
hi
while looking for sexy bras one have to choose for right one. if your bra is getting lose adjust the straps and wear a tight bra which will hold ur cups at the right place and they will remain in shape for longer time. you should do two finger test on your bra. while you wear it look your two finger should pass through your back strap and shoulder strap. if you don't need ... - piyu [View Message]

Hair Loss Remedy Video