---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Infertility Treatment in CMC Vellore
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Infertility Treatment in CMC Vellore
2010-11-27
Name: Sabitri
Hi All,
Can anybody please tell me how the infertility treatment is in CMC Vellore?
I am from Bangalore. I am planning to go there as I heard that they are very up-to-date and always use the latest techniques available.

Will it be good idea to go to CMC or try some clinic in Bangalore? Which would be best in Bangalore?

Thanks in advance...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-12-30
Name: MAN
Subject:  MY SUCCESS STORY
i hade 2 misscarriages ,i visited bacc kamini raos hospital and was suggested ivf with icsi because of my husband low sperm count and low motility problem .now blessed with twin girl babies on october 11th.babies are fine .lot of complications were very easily handled by us with doctors support.Docters behind this are kamini rao (asst docters chitra ,shruthi ,dr harprit, dr deepika).Hospital is located in sivananda circle bangalore.Hope this helps.good luck.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-01-03
Name: Malini
Subject:  Hi
Hi, I read your post on this forum. Me and my husband have visited Kamini Rao´ s clinic about a year and a half back, but somehow werent convinced about the environment and with a few other things.
But, we were happy to read your post and wanted to know if we could speak with you and re-consider our efforts.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Infertility Treatment in CMC Vellore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:urinary infection
Acc to my knowledge in these thing rubella is an infection and maybe your doctor has given you that injection because he saw the traces of the infection in you, you should have asked the doctor at that time only.... - Sakshi [View Message]
RE:looking for fair educated North Indian egg donor
I don't think choosing college girls as donors would be a good idea as you don't exactly know if their eggs are strong enough and already all the treatments are very expensive and you should not take any risk with it.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:Best fertility doctors in hyderabad
I don't know any centers in hyderabad but mumbai is known for the best treatment and has a lot of facilities for all the thing so if you can travel then it would be great as it is better for the first shot to be the best shot.... - Hardika [View Message]
RE:dr abha majumdar delhi
Why don't you try a different doctor. Well if we see by facts it is not a doctors fault if your treatment fails as all bodies are different and their problems too. But there is also no harm in consulting more than 1 doctor.... - Nishta [View Message]
RE:want a baby so badly..😔😔
Have you tried consulting doctors and getting tested to know why you are not being able to conceive? If you have tried all the medications and treatments then are there any ways left that might be useful and helpful for you situation?... - Niati [View Message]
RE:ivf success rate Bangalore Baptist hospital
CMC Vellore is a very good medical college and it is very difficult to get an entry there so i think he would be smart enough and skilled enough to handle your case and i hope it is a success and you are able to conceive.... - Nikhil [View Message]
RE:Multivitamin drops for my 8 months old son..
Are all these drops for different things or the same thing? I mean to ask that has the doctor been changing your son's medicine or all of these drops are for different purpose like one for iron one for calcium, etc.?... - NN [View Message]

Hair transplant for baldness- Results before and after Video..