You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Infertility Treatment in CMC Vellore
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Infertility Treatment in CMC Vellore
2010-11-27
Name: Sabitri Hi All,
Can anybody please tell me how the infertility treatment is in CMC Vellore?
I am from Bangalore. I am planning to go there as I heard that they are very up-to-date and always use the latest techniques available.

Will it be good idea to go to CMC or try some clinic in Bangalore? Which would be best in Bangalore?

Thanks in advance...
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2010-12-30
Name: MAN
Subject:  MY SUCCESS STORY
i hade 2 misscarriages ,i visited bacc kamini raos hospital and was suggested ivf with icsi because of my husband low sperm count and low motility problem .now blessed with twin girl babies on october 11th.babies are fine .lot of complications were very easily handled by us with doctors support.Docters behind this are kamini rao (asst docters chitra ,shruthi ,dr harprit, dr deepika).Hospital is located in sivananda circle bangalore.Hope this helps.good luck.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2011-01-03
Name: Malini
Subject:  Hi
Hi, I read your post on this forum. Me and my husband have visited Kamini Rao´ s clinic about a year and a half back, but somehow werent convinced about the environment and with a few other things.
But, we were happy to read your post and wanted to know if we could speak with you and re-consider our efforts.
Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Infertility Treatment in CMC Vellore

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
Azoospermia 0 sperm treatment in delhi/gurgaon?
Hi all,
I am from gurgaon. Its been 2.5 years me and my husband are trying for a baby but to no avail. As hes been diagnosed with azoospermia with maturation arrest.
We have tried ayurvedic treatment but no use. We are getting hopeless day by day.
Plz anyone who has suffered through azoospermia and still conceived, plz let me know how.
And also w... - Yamini [View Message]
IUI in Bangalore via a known donor
Hi,

I am a software engineer working in Bangalore. My sperm count is quite low and so after two years of effort we still can't conceive.

Based on the feedback we have received from various doctors, the chances of conception are extremely low via IUI and so the alternative suggested by the doctors is IVF. We are not interested in trying IVF due to... - Rakesh Sinha [View Message]
Starting my treatment at Srushti Fertility Centre
Dear Ladies,

I am TTC for the past 2 years. I have been consulting Dr samundi mam recently. I have been diagnosed with fibroids. Dr has suggested fibroid removal for me. She said I would be able to conceive naturally after the surgery.

Is there anyone here who had similar condition and conceived naturally post the fibroid removal?

Ho... - Gayathri Muthuram [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
I would want to share my wonderful xperience with Dr.Kaberi Banerjee. We are a complete family now just because of Mam, after 15 years of our marriage.

Dr. Banerjee is just like almighty god for us.... - Santosh [View Message]
RE:Looking for Egg donor in Bangalore
hello star,
you can contact to fertility center, they have an contacts, and that is useful for you, they can help you to find out egg donor, who is interested to donate egg to couple in need.... - vilas [View Message]
hello star,
nothing in this world is for free , for everything you need to pay money, so if you want to egg donor so find out the girl who is in need for money, so easily your moto get successful.... - riddhima [View Message]
hello star,
i would like to donate my eggs to couple who is in need and i would like to donate eggs to heterosexual couple only, , i m from good background, and independent women.... - gayatri [View Message]