---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Follicular Study
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Follicular Study
2010-07-16
Name: Nutan Singh
Hi I have been trying for quite sometime to get concieved. Went to see a Gynae and she advised me to undergo Follicular study.
Can somebody tell me about Follicular study and what is cost incurred in the whole process.
Please sugeest me soon shoild I go ahead?

2010-07-27
Name: anu
Subject:  follicular study
hi this is a series of scan which is taken frm yr 2day of yr period and on the 8 - 10 - 12 -14 th days of yr cycle !!

this cycle will show u the gorwth of yr folicle and the thickness of the endometrium !!

yr folicle shud be upto 2 -- 2.2 by yr 14th day

and yr endometrium shud be 8-9mm by yr 14th day

if any thing goes wrong we wll be able to identify whr the problem is !!

this each scan cost around 100 - 120rs in appollo itself and if u take a package its will cost around 800rs !!

after doing this can we will be able to find out abt the wht is wrong with yr cylces !!

hope i helped

Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2010-07-17
Name: jaya sharma
Subject:  follicular study
For every cycle it cost around 3000 to 4000 RS depending upon d dosage of injection. In that they induce d ovulation and study about d growth of d follicles which produces an ovum.U get 2 know when ur ovum is released.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Follicular Study

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
hi
yes southend fertility and ivf center in delhi is very wel known. i came to know about it by this forum only and went there. now i am happy with my treatment and i am soon gonna be mother soo i will also highly recommend this southend fertility and ivf center.... - shital [View Message]
hi
hello i can understand ur problem being in a middle class family too. you can consult morpheus fertlity center in mumbai which is very affordable. you can try southend fertlity center in delhi. which is very succesful.... - mannva [View Message]
hi
thank you for informing about ill treatment u got there. do u know any other good doctor for the treatment?... - mia [View Message]
Cure for UI
Hi Neha...First you should see is Urologist and not gnec. Secondly, stop having intercourse or masterbation for a week. It could easily go away by antibiotics with vitamin suplements. Wash with a mild soap like johnson baby for about a week and have it dried with a towel after ur done. Once cured, you are all set to have a baby. Let me know if you need further informatio... - Karthik [View Message]
hi
y doon't u try egg donors so u will have one successful ivf ... - smita [View Message]
hi
i heard lot about worst treatment at hinduja IVF center. have u tried anywhere else? have u got successful? please share ur experience. and suggest some good ivf centers in mumbai.... - rita [View Message]
hi
hello venkat pls find the donor in legal egg banks where u will get the good and true information of the donor and will get good support from them and complete ur requirements.... - sunaina [View Message]

New Year Resolutions Video