---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
Start a new Topic

Search a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
2009-08-18
Name: Lina

Hi VG,
I want to learn more about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I tried IVF once, with Dr Nandita Palshetkar..it was too costly..too commercial..and no personel attention given to patients. The sonographist at her Mumbai-Girgam hospital..was too rude..and literally misinterpreted the results and the dates, owing to which I had late egg retrieval ..and docs had their anw..ur eggs are not of good quality..its a real frustration when you go through all the pain, expenses and nothing in your hands.
I am planning for second IVF and have heard very good opinions about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I would be greatly obliged if those who had experienced his treatment could give their views .Thanks

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:what is regestrone NULL
Hello Rak,
SO with out knowing what it is how could you use that you should be aware of any product or thing which you are using and then only you will not have any problems or doubts also.I wish you get my point.... - Lohita [View Message]
RE:gayatri mantra for conception
Hello Malini,
Chanting the gaytri matra is good and very blessed one also.I wish you people will continue with the same and be chanting always the mantra of god and take the blessings of the god on you and your family.... - Mantra [View Message]
RE:Need egg donor in chennai
Hello Art,
So you are in need of egg donor and do you have any special requirements so that people of that kind will only come forward and help you to fulfill your desire even i wish that your desire come true.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Infertlity and Doctors-Pune/Mumbai
Hello Shwetha,
So you are facing the problem of infertility then you need to solve the problem so that it can be done at any cost so that it would be solved if you consult to the best doctor who would give you proper result.... - Siri [View Message]
RE:emergency self insemination
Hello Joe,
So you are facing the problem regarding in the infertility problem so that it would be the better you can consult to the doctor who would give you with the perfect solution so that it will be the correct for you.... - Lisa [View Message]
RE:Recurrent Miscarriages
Hello Shab Rahman,
Am sorry for you that had miscarriage but you need to solve the problem by consulting to the better doctor so that it would be the better if you find the about the doctor before consulting about the doctor.... - Megha [View Message]
RE:Trying since long
Hello Praveen,
So you are trying about the infertility then you need to solve your issue and you can get desire fulfill by consulting to the doctor so that your problem will be solved and it can be done also i wish you would do.... - Naina [View Message]

Testing For Emotional Development Video