• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Trying since long: Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
Name: Lina
Date: 2009-08-18

Hi VG,
I want to learn more about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I tried IVF once, with Dr Nandita Palshetkar..it was too costly..too commercial..and no personel attention given to patients. The sonographist at her Mumbai-Girgam hospital..was too rude..and literally misinterpreted the results and the dates, owing to which I had late egg retrieval ..and docs had their anw..ur eggs are not of good quality..its a real frustration when you go through all the pain, expenses and nothing in your hands.
I am planning for second IVF and have heard very good opinions about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I would be greatly obliged if those who had experienced his treatment could give their views .Thanks

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Need to be Impregnated with sperms of IItian
I am trying for a baby since long but unable to conceive and the problem lies with my husband. I want to have an intelligent baby and with good looks. I would like to get impregnated with sperm of a good looking IIT guy. Where can I get? ... - Bhavna Chirp [View Message]
IVF centre-SRUSHTI FERTILITY CHENNAI-inputs
I am in despair and I need help please let me know whether srushti fertility centre is good, because after my third repeated ivf failure all my friends have asked my to visit dr.S.Samundi Sankari for help..... please give your inputs about the centre, this is my last chance please help... - Angel Evan [View Message]
right choice
Glad your visiting Srushti fertility centre, I was in Mumbai, my parents live in chennai, after 8 years of try i went to chennai to visit dr.samundi sankari at srushti fertility, she brought a miracle in my life. today i have a beautiful baby girl. ALL THE BEST... - swapna [View Message]
Educated,good looking egg donors needed at Srushti
We are a couple inititating our IVF via egg donation at Srushti fertility centre chennai, ... - Sakshi P [View Message]
father
contact eight zero nine doblethree zero one doubleseven two.yes u can be a father... - bks [View Message]
Sunaina feeling sad
Dear Sunaina.
Please don' t feel sad.Many things occur at the time we least expect them.If u can not be mother in a natural way,there are artificial ways to create it.Stay well,stay happy..:)... - DJ [View Message]
Sperm donor-IIT
hI,i AM AN IIT graduate and a sperm donor.I am fair complexioned,5' 9\" tall,without any bad habit ,no past history of desease.If you are interested, please leave a message.Thank you... - DJ B [View Message]

Yoga for Constipation and Piles Video