You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
2009-08-18
Name: Lina
Hi VG,
I want to learn more about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I tried IVF once, with Dr Nandita Palshetkar..it was too costly..too commercial..and no personel attention given to patients. The sonographist at her Mumbai-Girgam hospital..was too rude..and literally misinterpreted the results and the dates, owing to which I had late egg retrieval ..and docs had their anw..ur eggs are not of good quality..its a real frustration when you go through all the pain, expenses and nothing in your hands.
I am planning for second IVF and have heard very good opinions about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I would be greatly obliged if those who had experienced his treatment could give their views .Thanks
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Getting my tuboplasty done
Oh dear my best wishes are with you and with your family please do not worry as all will be well and just stay positive and think that you will be a proud mother as you are capable of that. All the best dear.... - Aditi [View Message]
I think you are taking a risk and you should not do such mistakes as this is not the right thing to do please make sure that you are doing with some reputed doctor as this is very risky and one should avoid it.... - Anju [View Message]
Hi dear please think in a positive manner and stay fit as this requires lots of courage to undergo a surgery so please do take any kind of pressure as this might affect your health and also do not think so much.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi there please take another opinion as this is not that easy as it looks as after the surgery you will become week and you will have to take extra care and there is no surety of you getting pregnant,so please think twice.... - Anamika [View Message]
According to me you should avoid this surgery as there is no 100% guarantee of you getting pregnant and how can you risk your future like this have you taken other doctors suggestion on this as i feel this is not the right way.... - Amaira [View Message]
Hi there please make sure you are not nervous as i can understand your situation as this is really scary and not a joke of having a surgery so please take good care yourself and relax and be happy.... - Shivangi [View Message]
I think you are going the right way as one of my friend was suffering the same way and she did the surgery and after that she was able to conceive so please be normal and trust your doctor as you are in safe hands.... - Sarita [View Message]

Man returning Clothes Video..