You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
2009-08-18
Name: Lina
Hi VG,
I want to learn more about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I tried IVF once, with Dr Nandita Palshetkar..it was too costly..too commercial..and no personel attention given to patients. The sonographist at her Mumbai-Girgam hospital..was too rude..and literally misinterpreted the results and the dates, owing to which I had late egg retrieval ..and docs had their anw..ur eggs are not of good quality..its a real frustration when you go through all the pain, expenses and nothing in your hands.
I am planning for second IVF and have heard very good opinions about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I would be greatly obliged if those who had experienced his treatment could give their views .Thanks
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :
Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Expecting Parents
Parents of Babies
Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:I need help
hello mandeep,
what is your wife age, as we knew her age so it will be easy to giving answer of your question, but take consultation form gynac, but i dont think its serious case, its common in many womens.... - dipti [View Message]
hello mandeep,
its public forum and for sort out the problem of people these forum is always available so nothing wrong in that, off-course its really valid and very meaningful question for women.... - sejal [View Message]
hello mandeep,
i m 32 years age, and i was face the same problem like you wife face, i also missed my periods and my test came negative, but after taken consultation from gynac,i got my periods.... - nandini [View Message]
hello mandeep,
you just keep control on yourself, and keep patience and keep calm yourself, and no need to take stress by your wife, due to extra excess stress the periods got missed that is also reason .... - rajni [View Message]
hello mandeep,
what is your wife age, and was your wife weight is more that healthier weight, so can understand the things, she need to loose weight, if she suffer from high weight problem. keep in mind that.... - hansa [View Message]
hello mandeep,
why you got panic for such small issue, if you really want to solution on your problem you must take consultation form good gynac, and done all test and then see what is issue about lack of periods.... - urjita [View Message]
hello mandeep,
my wife face same issue, after marriage 5 to 6 months, she missed her periods, and the pregnancy test came negative and then we meet gynac and she was gave tablets to her, and after that she got periods.... - ranjana [View Message]

How to set up a Home theatre Video..