• Kolkata
  • Chennai
  • Coimbatore
  • Jaipur
More Planning a Baby Boards
Expecting Parents
Sex
Parents of Babies
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
Please do not give any personal information or money to anyone advertising anything on these boards. We do not endorse or support any of these claims or advertisements. To report abuse, click here.
  Trying since long: Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
Name: Lina
Date: 2009-08-18

Hi VG,
I want to learn more about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I tried IVF once, with Dr Nandita Palshetkar..it was too costly..too commercial..and no personel attention given to patients. The sonographist at her Mumbai-Girgam hospital..was too rude..and literally misinterpreted the results and the dates, owing to which I had late egg retrieval ..and docs had their anw..ur eggs are not of good quality..its a real frustration when you go through all the pain, expenses and nothing in your hands.
I am planning for second IVF and have heard very good opinions about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I would be greatly obliged if those who had experienced his treatment could give their views .Thanks

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Question
Can u plz give me the number nd the address of doctor ghosh dastidar ... - Kasturi [View Message]
Hi...
I have been to care ivf nd also gone through a an unsuccessful ivf.I mnot at all satisfied wid the procedure over thr so haven not troed for the second attempt of ivf.
But if anyone have been to doctor gutgutia plz tell me as I m planning to go to him thank you... - Kasturi [View Message]
Dr. Vikas Aggarwal
Hi Kiran , plz share Dr. Vikas details. Do you have any expereince with Dr. Vikas in case of IVF. I have already 2 failed IVF cycyle . Now, I want to go in AIIMS as it is affordable too. plz share Dr. Vikas details.... - deep singh [View Message]
good centre
its been a very reputed centre in madras. one of my relative had a child their after very long time. ... - Tejaswini [View Message]
Southend fertility and ivf
I would suggest Southend Fertility and IVF centre in Delhi as one of the most reliable clinics to get consultation and treatment . They provide affordable IVF treatments and pre-treatment consultations for complete medical advice for couples having trouble conceiving.
... - tanvi [View Message]
Dr. Vikas Aggarwal
Here is lots of clinic and doctors for this treatment and for me best one is Dr. Vikas Aggarwal in AIIMS... - Sonu Malhotra [View Message]
AIIMS
Well, why don't you try this from AIIMS I really appreciate Dr. Vikas over there if you want then I ll give you his personal details...... - Kiran Arya [View Message]

How to set up a Home theatre Video