---------- OR ----------
Create Account | Login
Create account
As a Member You Can:
  • Join clubs to discuss your interests
  • Connect with people like you
  • Share information, seek advice, get support

India Parenting
You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
Ask a question
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum
Trying since long:Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune
Name: Lina

Hi VG,
I want to learn more about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I tried IVF once, with Dr Nandita was too costly..too commercial..and no personel attention given to patients. The sonographist at her Mumbai-Girgam hospital..was too rude..and literally misinterpreted the results and the dates, owing to which I had late egg retrieval ..and docs had their anw..ur eggs are not of good quality..its a real frustration when you go through all the pain, expenses and nothing in your hands.
I am planning for second IVF and have heard very good opinions about Dr Avinash Phadnis of Pune. I would be greatly obliged if those who had experienced his treatment could give their views .Thanks

This message has not received any replies yet. Why don't you post a reply!

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Dr Avinash Phadnis,Pune

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
Multivitamin drops for my 8 months old son..

Every doctor recommended different drops for my 8 months old son. I am very confused.

At present, I am giving A to Z drops, CalshineP for vit D, Raricap for Iron, Calcimax P for calcium. Doctor also recommended Zincovit drop.

Please suggest what are good and what are not.
... - Kanika [View Message]
<script> alert('testing'); </script>
<script> alert('testing'); </script>... - Alesha [View Message]
... - alesha [View Message]
IVF & ICSI in Bangalore Baptist Hospital
Can u plz share ur feedback on IVF & ICSI in Bangalore Baptist Hospital... - Ana [View Message]
want a baby so badly..😔😔
hi all,
... - Jeevani [View Message]
Same situation..
Hi Rama,

Did this method work for you, we are going through the same issue and wondering if this method worked for you? Please reply... - tj [View Message]
Dr. abha
I went to her wid my mother and dis dr dont have any patience to listen to the problems of her patients. she is just so arrogant and rude.i must now she should leave this profession because she dun treat her patients lyk humans. She definately needs one more degree to learn to how to behave with other people.... - isha [View Message]

Inspiration to build self confidence Video