You are here: Home > Message Boards > Planning a Baby >  Trying since long >Infertility doctors/institutes in Mumbai
Planning a Baby  Discussion Forum

Trying since long:Infertility doctors/institutes in Mumbai
2009-08-04
Name: BD Hi, I have been trying to search for good doctor in Mumbai but could not find it all the info in one place.
This is an attempt to help myself and others like me, so request you all to share your experiences preferebly in this format or any format which you may suggest.. Thanks in Advance.

Name - Dr. Malpani
Location - Colaba, Mumbai
Cost - Expensive, Approx 25k for IUI and 1.5L for IVF(Others may please share experience with other treatments)
Clinic - Clean and even plays nice music. The approach through basement and then small dingy lift is highly inconvenient though.
Staff - Attentive but dont seem very qualified. He seems to have hired either retired nurses or freshers.
Hygiene - All instruments seem to be clean however since staff is amatuerish, you never know.
Waiting time - On an average 2 hours inspite of taking appointment.
Doctor - Good in talking but not so good with results. I was not impressed.
Others - (1) Makes the woman go past all waiting patients wearing a gown during procedure which is highly embarassing. (2) The nurse at the main desk thinks no end of herself and is many times rude with the patients.
Rating out of 5 stars - 2.5

Will share more soon, thanks

BD
Subscribe to this conversation Reply Anonymously

2017-03-06
Name: Anju
Subject:  RE:Infertility doctors/institutes in Mumbai
Hi there i cant understand the need of this post is whether positive or negative what you want from us, do want us to go there and judge the doctor and then share our experience with you?
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-06
Name: Aditi
Please explain your motive clearly as this is not right information as i have been to this doctor and the doctor is very good infact the best in his field so please do not misguide people here.
Reply to Original MessageReply to Original Message   Reply to Original Message Reply to This Message   Msg Objection   Go to Top

2017-03-06
Name: Anjali
Hi please tell us more about this doctor and your experience on the same as we are planing to start our treatment with this doctor and would love to hear the good and bad comments on the same.

2017-03-06
Name: Amaira
Hi there please make us understand what is your actual concern as you have mention everything in your post it is very difficult to understand your problem so please mention properly.

2017-03-06
Name: Anamika
Hi dear if you want more information on the same doctor then please mail me as i know this doctor personally and will suggest you to please continue with the treatment as he is one of the best doctors.

2017-03-06
Name: Sarita
Hi dear please make sure you want the doctors information then why you have described the entrance and the way to go upstairs and all, please share concern properly as this is misleading.

2017-03-06
Name: Seema
Hi BD are you fine as what you have mention in the post is not at all clear and the information here is incomplete whether you are praising the doctor or vice versa please clear it off.

2017-03-06
Name: Sangeeta
Hello BD please give me more information as we are planing to get the treatment done for my sister from Dr Malpani and we need more information on the same so please share your more inputs.

2017-03-06
Name: Gautam
Dear BD please guide as to which doctor is the best in Mumbai as we are new to the place and we were in Delhi so finding a good doctor is a real pain we are not aware of the same and we dont have anyone here to guide us.

2017-03-06
Name: Geetu
Hi there we are not understanding that whether you are praising the doctor or you are not happy about it, please explain the concern properly so we can know the exact problem.

2016-07-06
Name: Janu
Hi BD,
When you had clear information about the doctor then what are you waiting for to take decision.

2016-06-28
Name: Naik
Hi BD,
Infertility has been seen in many places but only few doctors would practice and not all but the thing you have to treatment method of the doctor then only your problem will be solved also.

2016-06-20
Name: Prachi
Hi BD,
Infertility would be problematic for all people who are suffering who do not have kids in their life.It is like to chance for many people who are in lack of kids in their life.

2016-06-13
Name: Ali
Hello BD,
You were not happy with that doctor then you need to stop consulting to that doctor.Because if the treatment is not so proper it is waste of trying to consult to that particular doctor.

2016-06-06
Name: Gauri
Hi BD,
Mumbai is bog city and it is well developed also.It had all super specialty hospital with well equipped equipment.So you can find good doctors for infertility.

2016-05-30
Name: Keerti
Hi BD,
So you need to say about the infertility because many people also face the same issue and you need to say about that also i hope you would revert back with an message also.

2016-05-24
Name: Ravs
Hi BD,
Mumbai such a big city and there were number of clinic centers also can you say who would be the best doctor to consult then our desire will come true can you share all the details of the doctor if possible also.

2016-05-06
Name: Megha
Hello BD,
So there were many hospitals in mumbai that you can consult to the doctor and you find about the doctor before consulting to them then only your problem will be solved and i hope good results also.

2013-11-04
Name: Some one
Subject:  IUI & IVF
IUI is very cheap else where, I dont know why people spend 25k. Beleive me Drs are getting very greedy, & they recommend IUI to any & everyone. IUI just reduces sperm travel by dropping it near to egg. So if u are not getting pregnant with average to good sperm count ur doctor must not actually prescribe it. Even I dont think IVF & ICSI should cost so high heard people paying 2to 3 lakhs, & it can all be managed in 50k with good profits to doctor.

2009-12-21
Name: Nikki
Subject:  IVF
Hi I have heard from both Dr' s and several friends are doing treatment with them and are successful.

We have a 17 month daughter and have got another positive result.

bobby and Nikki
Pages >>  1  2 

All tips on Planning a Baby
You ever wanted in one place.
No need to go anywhere else.
& Answers to Topic :
Infertility doctors/institutes in Mumbai

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Subscribe to this conversation! All tips on Planning a Baby
& Answers to Topic :

Thanks for subscribing
You are already a member, please login to subscribe

------ OR ------

Last 7 Posts of this Board
RE:Getting my tuboplasty done
Oh dear my best wishes are with you and with your family please do not worry as all will be well and just stay positive and think that you will be a proud mother as you are capable of that. All the best dear.... - Aditi [View Message]
I think you are taking a risk and you should not do such mistakes as this is not the right thing to do please make sure that you are doing with some reputed doctor as this is very risky and one should avoid it.... - Anju [View Message]
Hi dear please think in a positive manner and stay fit as this requires lots of courage to undergo a surgery so please do take any kind of pressure as this might affect your health and also do not think so much.... - Anaida [View Message]
Hi there please take another opinion as this is not that easy as it looks as after the surgery you will become week and you will have to take extra care and there is no surety of you getting pregnant,so please think twice.... - Anamika [View Message]
According to me you should avoid this surgery as there is no 100% guarantee of you getting pregnant and how can you risk your future like this have you taken other doctors suggestion on this as i feel this is not the right way.... - Amaira [View Message]
Hi there please make sure you are not nervous as i can understand your situation as this is really scary and not a joke of having a surgery so please take good care yourself and relax and be happy.... - Shivangi [View Message]
I think you are going the right way as one of my friend was suffering the same way and she did the surgery and after that she was able to conceive so please be normal and trust your doctor as you are in safe hands.... - Sarita [View Message]

Mother's Day Song Video..